MLMPPCRTTH: The Final Counter

No. I won't stand for this actually. Kei, you've gone way too far. Screwing with Bluezee, actually sort of cyber-bullying(?) him really, abusing the forums and simply laughing it off. I personally think you've gone too far with this, the WBO is supposed to be a place where users can rely on the wuality of the combos in the customixation forum, an be able to walk confdently into a tourney and play. Without actually reading over this thread until after the tourney, it was too late and I suffered defeat with it. Not only this but you are toying with Bluezee and essentially playingwith his emotions. He's treated you with nothing but respect, even beleived you and Cye's counters to be more than what veryone else says they are simply because he beleives you are a good blader, and you repay him with an act of spam, trolling te forums with your rdiiculously long lettered friend here. I am disgsted, even as a joke this fails to amuse me.

Yer, I guess so. Again, failure on my part, didnt read... sorry guys shud have just kept my old post there
I thought about this last night.
I don't think Bluezee/Dan started the "Cult" thing at all... If you go back, BasaltBD145 had a name (Basalt Tank), and a whole lot of people were acting similarly about it. There were a couple of threads dedicated to countering it, sure, only a couple, BUT:....

The reason we have so many more threads is that MM/LT are harder to use, so people muck up and think they've found a counter, unlike Basalt, which was easy enough that most people's testing was valid (and showed it was REALLY hard to beat).

A lot of us were desperately waiting for an end to Basalt's reign, and I think that's why people were so excited by MM/LT, it was like heavy rains after a drought.

So yeah, Bluezee didn't start the fire, it was always burning, since Basalt's been turning. Or something.

So, uhh, yeah, this thread still leaves a bad taste in my mouth...

PS: Sorry if this is unclear, I accidentally deleted the whole thing, and the undo function in Chrome isn't working... Uncertain And sorry for using abbreviated names, not full combo's, people know what I mean, probably more than they would if I wrote the whole name out.
@Mushy

you do not seem to understand that kei wasn't meaning to bully bluezee at all, he was using as an example for what has happened to the community. this thread is not to bash on bluezee
(here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MLMPPCRT...#pid660093 )
i am not trying to bandwagon, i am just stating what the truth is

i say this thread should be closed now, everything has been said already and it seems to just becoming a bit of spam, especially from those who do know it is a joke
I agree with you Lord. But wait a minute, waddya mean by 'joke'? Is this combo a joke, or is that post of Kei a joke(I think many took that post too seriously)? I've not been around this thread, and that's the only reason why your post might've confused me. No offense at all.

EDIT- I am really sorry for my laziness. I'll take care in the future.

Gosh! Do admins actually joke!? I really see no point in Kei doing this, yes, everyone was seriously happy by watching this thread, as everyone did expect LT and MM to finally be devastated. C'mon! If you did this to explain to us the updated rules, I think its a 'heart breaker' for many who expected the end of LT and MM....
(May. 28, 2011  9:20 AM)Mushy Wrote: No. I won't stand for this actually. Kei, you've gone way too far. Screwing with Bluezee, actually sort of cyber-bullying(?) him really, abusing the forums and simply laughing it off. I personally think you've gone too far with this, the WBO is supposed to be a place where users can rely on the wuality of the combos in the customixation forum, an be able to walk confdently into a tourney and play. Without actually reading over this thread until after the tourney, it was too late and I suffered defeat with it. Not only this but you are toying with Bluezee and essentially playingwith his emotions. He's treated you with nothing but respect, even beleived you and Cye's counters to be more than what veryone else says they are simply because he beleives you are a good blader, and you repay him with an act of spam, trolling te forums with your rdiiculously long lettered friend here. I am disgsted, even as a joke this fails to amuse me.
You can't blame Kei for what is your own fault. Read the thread, and his posts before hating. His wording was obviously centralised around Bluezee's mannerisms, but then think about the focus on Bluezee compared to the other threads? You can't exactly use wording such as "Diz ixs my new combuu" without looking ridiculous.

By focusing on a problem in a community, you naturally target what is most central to this problem.

^For those who don't know how to interpret things properly, I'm not saying Bluezee intentionally formed a cult, I'm saying at the end of the day, that is what formed, and that is where the most attention is focused.

Anyway, I sense most of the bitterness coming from your loss from just stealing a combo. Why not try testing it for yourself?

The whole "special launch" thing would have been a perfect explanation as to why you couldn't use it to it's potential if the results in the OP were true.

EDIT: Janstar, just read. It's not hard.

Especially with all the bolded letters flying around lately.
I think we should just get a mod to close this thread. Concerned parties' disputes should be solved in PM.
... Did no one bother to read my last post? Just seems everyone's carried on with the whole "it started with Bluezee/LT/MM" thing... Uncertain

Maybe a mod closing it would be best, but disputes are basically a core part of this thread. It's probably best that we all air this out now and get it over with, instead of limited PM discussions. Though, it would be nice if some people got over their grudges with each other/discussed it via PM. I think that SHOULD be kept to PM's, but discussion about the thread itself, well, probably needs to be said.
It may or may not have started with those combos, but the truth of the matter is that's what is currently supporting it.
My point is, if it didn't start with Bluezee, Kei has been saying it has, and that is also why a lot of this parodies Bluezee.
can it not be said that as the centre of this situation, the main focus of what's been happening within the customisation forum is upon Bluezee. Thus as what is essentially a satire/parody of this situation, it is only natural that most of the influence is from Bluezee's mannerisms.

If you asked any average person about rap music a few years ago, the first thought that comes to mind would have been Eminem. He was not the only rapper, but he was the centre of attention.

Just as now, if Bluezee is the centre of the situation, what comes to mind when one thinks of the situation is Bluezee, and thus when satiring the situation, most inspiration would come from him.
Maybe, but I don't think that makes it appropriate for a Moderator/Administrator (or anyone, but people in power especially) to mock another user to such an extent just to make a point.

Do remember, Bluezee is a person, with feelings and everything. Sure, he's got an ego, but that's no reason to disregard his feelings/whatever.

Consider it this way, how would you like to be in Bluezee's place? Someone mocking you to this extent, and being powerless to do anything because a) They're an administrator, and b) they say "I was making a different point so it's irrelevant".

Especially when you consider this really hasn't changed anything, new "counters" have popped up overnight, same thing as always.
i really think that this thread should stop.
@ kei: i understand your point. i actually believed you because ive tried a similar combo qnd worked.
Bluezee: yeah, your combo is all good, but mind if you chill??
Would you chill if I made an entire thread parodying you? No offence, but I think everyone's forgotten the fact that behind these usernames are people, like everyone else. It's a psychological phenomenon, but yeah, try and remember everyone here is a person, with feelings, etc. Put yourself in their place, and try to imagine how they feel.
well kei said that this whole threas is only a wake up call, but bluezee has acted crazy about this. should stop now. XD
And I'm explaining why that explanation is still unfair... I'd be pretty annoyed if I were him, tbh.
somebody just throw this thread in the trash,there is no need to post anymore
A+ thread, would read again
This combo, if switched out for an EWD, is pretty beastly, have to say...
(May. 28, 2011  4:00 PM)Shika blade Wrote: i really think that this thread should stop.
@ kei: i understand your point. i actually believed you because ive tried a similar combo qnd worked.
Bluezee: yeah, your combo is all good, but mind if you chill??

What was that similar combo?

and @th!nk: I understand the point you're trying to make and all, but maybe you should just calm down, bluezee can and will defend his point if he feels it's necessary. And if it isn't, why should you get so hot-headed?
I've chilled. If ypu go back and read all my posts, I've explained why it upset me as much as it did.

Still sad to see the thread hasn't made much difference round here though.
Agreed. I've still seen that naming trend go around in the customization forum. Do we really need to call Big Bang Pegasis 100RF "the Aquatic Devil"? We should give people warnings for using those dumb names, anyone down with me?
(May. 31, 2011  3:26 AM)Hero Wrote: Agreed. I've still seen that naming trend go around in the customization forum. Do we really need to call Big Bang Pegasis 100RF "the Aquatic Devil"? We should give people warnings for using those dumb names, anyone down with me?
well i would agree but if your combo name is "Unique" (eg: Lighting Tank, Maximum Meteo, Defending Hero, Time Rook <--maybe) are Consider Unique but what really unique is MLMPPCRTTH i just find this is Funny
Hero compketely agree, especially when they're naming standard/formulaic combo's like attaxk wheel + low track +rf, it's bloody ridiculous. Stiff like that belongs in the mw's discussion/testing thread.

If not, then as I said, I dibs an mf beat lynx gb145/r145r2f thread, and the name "badass kitty" or something. Seriously, it's getting ridiculous. If there's one thing this thread has done it's convinced me of that. Uncertain
And yet some of you are still calling things "[] Tank". Basalt [...], Lightning L Drago [...]. It is simple.
Simple name yes, we should move on to a name almost related to your/ours combo like "Time Rook" with little details in thread/title to make things clear