MFB and OG Anime- Wishful Thinking and Speculation

(Jan. 05, 2021  9:16 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: they should combine all the beyblade series
and like
in every dimension their beys change to match the beys of the world they are in

(if Ginka and Valt went to the original series dimension, all their beys would become a plastic unburstable bey and if Ryuga and Kai went to the burst dimension their beys would have less metal and would burst, and if Shu and Tyson went to the MFB dimension, their beys would have a carp ton of metal
resuming: their beys would change generations depending in the dimension they are in)

i actually want to see this as a movie lol
(Jan. 05, 2021  9:24 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  9:16 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: they should combine all the beyblade series
and like
in every dimension their beys change to match the beys of the world they are in

(if Ginka and Valt went to the original series dimension, all their beys would become a plastic unburstable bey and if Ryuga and Kai went to the burst dimension their beys would have less metal and would burst, and if Shu and Tyson went to the MFB dimension, their beys would have a carp ton of metal
resuming: their beys would change generations depending in the dimension they are in)

i actually want to see this as a movie lol

or a movie with a anime
(Jan. 05, 2021  9:26 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  9:24 PM)Pixi Wrote: i actually want to see this as a movie lol

or a movie with a anime

Gasp
yes
This thread doesn't really need to exist. This could have easily been a discussion in Random Thoughts.
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:47 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dude you do know he wouldn't be a blader right?

how?
Sorry if I am stupid

(Jan. 05, 2021  8:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:47 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: how?
Sorry if I am stupid

I mean he wouldn't be known as the Dragon Emperor, Legendary Blader none of that stuff

(Jan. 05, 2021  8:49 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I mean he wouldn't be known as the Dragon Emperor, Legendary Blader none of that stuff

well he would still be a blader
and  even with Lightning L-drago he could still be a Dragon emperor
and the Star Fragment didnt chose him just because he had meteo l drago

he woukd be controlled by dark poer
(Jan. 06, 2021  12:22 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:47 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: how?
Sorry if I am stupid

(Jan. 05, 2021  8:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I mean he wouldn't be known as the Dragon Emperor, Legendary Blader none of that stuff

(Jan. 05, 2021  8:49 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: well he would still be a blader
and  even with Lightning L-drago he could still be a Dragon emperor
and the Star Fragment didnt chose him just because he had meteo l drago

he woukd be controlled by dark poer

oh, true
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:54 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I wish ryuga didn't have a such pathetic death
he is the dragon emperor
and he just died by giving his star fragment?
he need more respect

he died giving everything for the beyblade world and died bravely Fighting a Literal God
Well ok all of you seem to misunderstand the conception of death. Ryuga never did die he just vanished into thin air where none of us in the anime knew where his weherabouts were. Even tho in the manga it stated clearly he is alive and well and training in a volcano.
(Jan. 06, 2021  12:27 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Well ok all of you seem to misunderstand the conception of death. Ryuga never did die he just vanished into thin air where none of us in the anime knew where his weherabouts were. Even tho in the manga it stated clearly he is alive and well and training in a volcano.

agreed. Ryuga is alive i forgot
Same thing goes for Kai I know they say that his death can be told from many peoples different point of view and how they interpret it but just cause Dranzer MS got shattered doesnt mean Kai died. That would be dumb.
(Jan. 06, 2021  12:27 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Well ok all of you seem to misunderstand the conception of death. Ryuga never did die he just vanished into thin air where none of us in the anime knew where his weherabouts were. Even tho in the manga it stated clearly he is alive and well and training in a volcano.

whats your fav battle in MFB
(Jan. 06, 2021  12:25 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:54 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I wish ryuga didn't have a such pathetic death
he is the dragon emperor
and he just died by giving his star fragment?
he need more respect

he died giving everything for the beyblade world and died bravely Fighting a Literal God
well,even if nemesis was not at full power

but I was saying that the writers should have treated him with more respect
and he died just because he gave a star fragment
is not like just giving power would kill him
if he was supposed to die
it should have been at least a cool death like, that Rago killed him or something, not by fricking giving power
(Jan. 06, 2021  12:30 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  12:25 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: he died giving everything for the beyblade world and died bravely Fighting a Literal God
well,even if nemesis was not at full power

it should have been at least a cool death like, that Rago killed him or something, not by fricking giving power

rago used his special move so yes rago used full power
MFB bruh its literally Gingka vs. Ryuga (Metal Fusion) lol
(Jan. 06, 2021  12:31 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: MFB bruh its literally Gingka vs. Ryuga (Metal Fusion) lol
fav part in MFB>
(Jan. 06, 2021  12:32 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  12:31 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: MFB bruh its literally Gingka vs. Ryuga (Metal Fusion) lol
fav part in MFB>

I need you to explain to me what do you mean by fav part in mfb. Like in arc?
(Jan. 06, 2021  12:30 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  12:30 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: well,even if nemesis was not at full power

rago used his special move so yes rago used full power
no he did not and neither ryuga did (because he was getting weaker the more he battled he could not use 100%), the battle was too fast and just because someone used a special move does not mean it was full power
(Jan. 06, 2021  12:32 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  12:32 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: fav part in MFB>

I need you to explain to me what do you mean by fav part in mfb. Like in arc?

yup arc
(Jan. 06, 2021  12:33 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  12:30 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: rago used his special move so yes rago used full power
no he did not and neither ryuga did (because he was getting weaker the more he battled he could not use 100%), the battle was too fast and just because someone used a special move does not mean it was full power

ryuga went full power using ultimate move...........