Poll: Should this be stickied?

Yes
58.61%
No
9.81%
Needs more work before it's stickied
31.58%
Total: 100% 418 vote(s)
GOD! put Rock on tier 2... and capricorne on tier 3... this thread should be close just because you don´t know what are the better parts..
(Dec. 22, 2010  10:20 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: In a stamina combo though? Like Dark Bull 145SD vs Rock Bull 145SD? I think not.

dark bull slightly will win
try testing it
and when will u update to defence
and virgo can be in attack tier 2
(Dec. 22, 2010  10:21 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: GOD! put Rock on tier 2... and capricorne on tier 3... this thread should be close just because you don´t know what are the better parts..

ultrablader knows a lot more than u and me
(Dec. 22, 2010  10:21 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: GOD! put Rock on tier 2... and capricorne on tier 3... this thread should be close just because you don´t know what are the better parts..

1) You mean attack tier 2? If so asked people about this so stop being a jerk!
2) I've never really used Capricorne but fine if you think it's alright then i'll test it. I haven't actually seen any testing on this wheel ever. You say this like it's obvious when everyone says it is useless!
3) I never said I knew everything. I am asking for people's opinions on the matter. Your one opinion f thinking it's alright won't matter much when 10 more experienced members say it's useless.
4) Considering you have only been here 4 days I don't think you should be telling me who has been here over a year what to do on my thread. If you put a suggestion like everyone else then fine , but you said it in a very rude and unpleasant way. This thread has only been around a few days... I can't work miracles. I haven't even done any testing yet.

@ aquila112:

I'll test it but I really doubt it. Also Virgo hasn't shown enough potential to be a decent attack wheel. By update defence you mean make it right.... I'll do it today.
you don´t know me... what makes you think that? lol and rock bull will win.. Rock has more stamina than Dark !
cool down dude
dont think that u known everything ok
and virgo is really good at attack try it in attack tier 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9FIGe9b6...re=related
alright i will try to explain this the best way i can... be attention... when a older member says that a part is good (even a old member do mistakes nobody knows everything) some of the noobs and others will believe.. the word will be spread when someone do a question about that part and everyone is going to think this is even true even without testing ... this is true believe me!!

the thing is tests must be showed before saying that a part is bad or good...
(Dec. 22, 2010  10:33 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: alright i will try to explain this the best way i can... be attention... when a older member says that a part is good (even a old member do mistakes nobody knows everything) some of the noobs and others will believe.. the word will be spread when someone do a question about that part and everyone is going to think this is even true even without testing ... this is true believe me!!

the thing is tests must be showed before saying that a part is bad or good...

ive never seen kai v making a mistake
now get back on topic pls
(Dec. 22, 2010  10:39 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: how you know she´s not mistaked? lol

she has thousand times your knowledge
plss get back on topic
ok if you think so... everyone makes mistakes.. and no one knows everything.. i was on topic.. you started.. let´s get back on the topic.. you´re always answering.. PM me if you want.. let´s stop this
I personally prefer to keep my list alot more distinctive Uncertain

Tier 1:

Vulcan Bull 85CS/R2F

LL-Drago CH120/90WF/RF/R2F

MF Pegasis 145RF

Tier 2

Gravity Perseus [Right~Counter] D125R2F

MF-H MLD 100WD

Tier 3

Ray Gil 100R2F/RF

Rock/Counter/Leone CH120RF/R2F

Stamina

Tier 1

Burn Bull 85WD

Earth [Mold 1] Bull 85WD

Libra?

Virgo 90D/SD/WD

I don't know Uncertain

Destabilizers

Flame Cancer 85SF

Burn Bull 85SF

Thermal?!

Defence

MF-H Libra GB/R145RS

MF-H Earth Bull GB/R145RS

Yeah, thats my go...
That's great but I kinda want the track and bottoms to be seperate from the wheels.
Please don´t get me wrong but Rock is tier 2.. Rock have great smash attack why don´t you test it against the tiers 3 ? you will see i´m right Smile
Ray, despite what has been said is horrible and rock isn't that great, but it gets the job done. Your lucky there isnt a Tier 4 Uncertain

blader Richie Gah, you might think you know everything but seriously, your a NOOB Uncertain

I will test, if you don't mind Uncertain

I didnt know rock was a HE

I say that just by reading, not saying. EVen if your assumption was correct im typing =P

What?! Im pretty sure a beyblade slows down when it gets hit :L
god... i know what i´m talking about... test it if you don´t believe me.. you say that just by saying...

also i have a theory... Rock has a lot of smash attack... but he has a lot of recoil.. but if you think a little that can be good too because when he goes back he comes with more velocity and more impete to strike the opponent
I never said you were wrong. I even asked people if Rock should be bumped up to tier 2 for attack. It's just the way you said it was really rude. Regardless I am gonna do testing tonight so please stop going do testing.
all of youvshould just drop it.

the only time rock can be used as a tier 2 is in a Hasbro MFB stadium, as the small size allows rock to excesivly attack the opponent. In a TT stadium though, i dint believe rock would make the cut. i would tell you more, but my research on the Hasbro metagame is not done yet.

hopefuly, this can get us back on topic now
i don´t know i think it should be more tested.. i try it and search and it seems very good to me Smile happy for getting back on the topic
I'm gonna do some testing tonight to see where rock stands.
thanks UltraBlader1 Smile and please don´t attack me i´m trying to help..
KK, well stop, but your kind of a hindrance at times Uncertain

ill do sometesting so we can compare. PM me when you post them UB
I was not attacking you. It's just that you were acting like you know everything and being very rude. Please don't respond to this in the wrong way. Just let the matter rest and try not to act this way in future. I'm gonna put them on a seperate thread so this one doesn't get too crowded.
i didn´t wanted to be rude.. thanks i will try.
Done some testing. Doing Stamina today mainly comparing the tier 2 stamina wheels to Pisces. More will be added by the end of the day. If anyone else could do some testing then that would be great. Just PM me the results. Here's the thread:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Tier...ing-thread

I've also put the link in the OP.
(Dec. 22, 2010  1:03 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: the only time rock can be used as a tier 2 is in a Hasbro MFB stadium, as the small size allows rock to excesivly attack the opponent. In a TT stadium though, i dint believe rock would make the cut. i would tell you more, but my research on the Hasbro metagame is not done yet.

do you even own an attack stadium? this is a bogus post
everything blader richie says is a joke
and littlechipz your list is terrible and LL Drago works much better with RF than some carp like WF.

(Dec. 22, 2010  1:18 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I'm gonna do some testing tonight to see where rock stands.
honestly you shouldn't be doing rock testing
you said you cant even knock anything out with it, and you thought storm was better