MFB Tiers list testing thread

This is the testing to validate the rankings of the MFB Tiers thread. Here is a link to the MFB Tiers Thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list

Test Results

In all my tests I use a launcher grip and beylauncher and an attack stadium.
Tier 2 Stamina Testing
These tests will be comparing tier 2 stamina wheels. Alternate shots are done in all stamina testing.

Flame bull (Click to View)
Earth mold (Click to View)
Burn mold 2/3 (Click to View)
Rock Bull (Click to View)
Virgo 3 minute mold (Click to View)
(Dec. 22, 2010  5:14 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: 9) Draw Shot firstTongue_outisces

Draw shot first?

(Dec. 22, 2010  5:14 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Also if someone could tell me how to do spoilers I would be grateful since I tried and failed.

Code:
[spoiler="Alternate text"]Text here[/spoiler]
Changed the format, was too complicated. Will add more to the tests later. Thanks for the spoiler explanation. I'll put that in now.
It's kind of important for everyone to note that his Virgo is 3 minute mold.
And SD conditions could be different.
(Dec. 22, 2010  5:14 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Others coming sometime today:
Rock Bull vs Pisces + others

Didn't you say before that Rock sucked and storm was on top? Why waste your time to test? and Why against Pisces?
Rock has undoubtedly one of the best solo spin times of any wheel, but it's totally rank at stamina.
(Dec. 22, 2010  7:57 PM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2010  5:14 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Others coming sometime today:
Rock Bull vs Pisces + others

Didn't you say before that Rock sucked and storm was on top? Why waste your time to test? and Why against Pisces?

That was for attack. Also I have completly reformed my opinion since in five battles storm couldn't get a KO whereas Rock could.

@I'll note those down soon.

Also I don't have a thermal wheel or AD145 or a spare WD so if someone could do testing with those that would be great. Hope to have pisces mostly done by the end of the day and then stamina done by Jan 5th which is when I go back to school.

After looking at the results of Earth mold 2 vs Pisces it makes me think a bit more that a third tier might needed for stamina.
(Dec. 22, 2010  8:17 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Also I don't have a thermal wheel or AD145 or a spare WD so if someone could do testing with those that would be great. Hope to have pisces mostly done by the end of the day and then stamina done by Jan 5th which is when I go back to school.

Will test this tommorow... I assume you want Thermal Bull AD145WD?
uh no I kinda wanted to test all stamina combos with 145SD then go on to others. I would like to test every possible good stamina track bottom combination eg 145WD, AD145SD and AD145WD and eventually eg in a few months I would like to have tested every combo using lower track to determine their place in the table once I start on tracks.
If you want to tes all the good stamina tracks, theres not alot, only 85 to test... ;]
Okay then. Well someone else will have to do that cause I don't own one.
what about testing attack wheels?? why not?
Never said I wouldn't do it.... Just haven't done it yet. Also I need to sort out which defence combo to test it against since if i'm testing an attack wheel which has some ability but isn't great then testing it against a top tier combo won't tell me much since it probably won't win many round. Could be wrong but i'll keep thinking about it.
i think attack is first. but you have the power lol
Well it's more complicated to do and stamina is easier. I'll start on attack soon. The I think for attack then i'm gonna face them depending on their tier against a defence combo of the same tier. The only thing i'm doing for attack is seeing where the tons of wheels we've got in tier 3 stand. As it is I think a tier 4 is needed. Also this is what i've been saying. I don't have all the power. You're perfectly welcome to test things yourselves. Just make sure you follow what I just wrote about testing them against the same tier and use an attack stadium. Then send them to me via pm and i'll put them up.
You should test Pisces 100WD, Momo found that combo even matched Earth Bull I think.
I am planning to test every stamina wheel with every track I think is useful and each bottom. So eventually i'd like to have testing for everything for 100WD and 100SD. Can't do the WD atm though cause I don't have a spare WD. Also I kinda think that Pisces 100WD would only work against Earth Bull when it was on a high track but I can do testing when it comes to it to see how it does when it's on 145WD and 100WD to compare them.
Sorry for the double post but I wanted to list the other things I feel need testing apart from stamina:

Attack
Virgo
Capricorne (Pretty sure this has never been done and blader richie says it has some ability so I would like to test his claim)

Defence
Virgo
Pisces
thanks! why not test Rock one more time too?
every tests are important
Test it for what? I'm gonna test it for stamina. And there's no point in testing it for attack since it's current placing in accurate.
Updated the results.
Try testing the Vulcan wheel against LLD. I am assured that Vulcan is the best attack wheel out there. It was also proved in Driger GT's video:Vulcan Hercoleo 90 RF vs LLD 90 RF.
Vulcan is definitely not the best.
Lightning LDrago>Gravity Perseus>Vulcan>most other attack related wheels.
Hey, The Vulcan wheel is pretty good though, definitily better than storm.

By the way, whats the news with the tip Quake?
Its always seen with Move 145, but i wonder how its like by its self...
Storm is awful so it's definatly better than storm. Quake has absolutely no uses.