Poll: Should this be stickied?

Yes
58.61%
No
9.81%
Needs more work before it's stickied
31.58%
Total: 100% 418 vote(s)
the list doesn't have meteo on it?... now that i think abut it where does capricorne and counter fall? XD
Forgot about those. Tbh i've never seen anyone say Capricorne had any attack ability which is why I didn't include it. I'm gonna put Counter, cyber and capricorne in tier 3 for attack at the moment cause I know 2 of them are bad but have some ability but capricorne I don't know but since no one has ever said anything about it before now it can't be that great. Meteo is kinda harder to determine since it has different clear wheels and is still being tested. If it becomes top tier though i'll just stick it in tier 1 for attack.
for meteo, you can just do something like this for example

teir 1:
whatever
meteo l drago II (absorb ver.)

teir 2
whatever
meteo l drago II (ruch ver.)

just like what you did with the molds of different parts Wink
I think a bit more testing is needed for that.
I know but I was just saying when it is finished you can do that *gosh*
By the time this is like even halfway finished I think if Meteo is good for attack then it will be on the top tier thread which will make it much easier to place.
rock is tier two test it an you will see.. this is the LAST time i say this..ROCK WHEEL have a lot of smash attack... i have rock and i know how it goes... i will not insist in this question no more.. if you want to be open minded and test it.. good.. if not.. i don´t care
Dude I already put it as tier 2 so please stop talking about it. I see now after comparing storm and Rock how rock is much better.
I have some hopes that Meteo will make it to the top-tier list.. Hopefully I could help instigate that later.
Meteo L Drago should be added to the Top Tier 1. I saw some of Fyuuor's test results, and Meteo L Drago had better results than L L-Drago and Meteo in fact had the 2nd best results, behind Vulcan:

MF - H Libra (Second Mold) GB145RS VS MF Meteo L Drago 90RF
MF - H Libra (Second Mold) GB145RS: 3 wins (3 KO’s)
MF Meteo L Drago 90RF: 7 wins (5 OS, 2 KO’s)
Libra win percentage: 30%

MF - H Libra (Second Mold) GB145RS VS MF Lightning L Drago (Upper Mode) 100RF
MF - H Libra (Second Mold) GB145RS: 6 wins (1 OS, 5 KO’s)
MF Lightning L Drago (Upper Mode) 100RF: 4 wins (4 KO’s)
Libra win percentage: 60%

However, if you replace Libra with Earth Bull, Lighting will have the best, with Vulcan being 2nd.
I agree with Nonsense King, it's not just my testing results but other members results while using Meteo L Drago (Absorb Version) that indicate that Meteo is worthy of Top Tier status.

Meteo seems to be comparable to Gravity, Vulcan and Lightning.
I'm adding large sections to it now so i'll add that in with the other stuff.
Sorry for the double post but i've done a major update. There is a section for each type. For some reason despite trying for quite a while I can't seem to create a seperate spoiler for Stamina. Same thing happened when I swapped the stamina results for the defence ones. So for now it is contained within the spoiler for defence until I can fix it. I will need help with this. Overall thoughts on the list atm?
Perhaps for Attack Wheels you can include; Bull Tier 2, Tornado Tier 2, L Drago Tier 2, Burn Tier 2, Infinity Tier 3, Divine Tier 3, Poison Tier 3, Grand Tier 3, Thermal Tier 3, Dark Tier 3 and Earth Tier 3.

I'm not sure about Virgo and Wolf as I haven't tested either for Attack purposes before or enough to definitively say where it should belong.

Stamina Tracks: 230 Tier 1

Defence Wheels: Infinity Tier 2

Defence Tracks: 230 Tier 1. R145 Tier 1/2? While I personally would put R145 as Tier 1 I think the general consensus is that it would belong in Tier 2.
(Dec. 23, 2010  5:05 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Meteo seems to be comparable to Gravity, Vulcan and Lightning.

as far as the real tier list goes, I agree. I think it'd be something like
Vulcan >~ Lightning > Meteo (Absorb) >~ Gravity
Some of those I don't really think are justified. In my opinion most of those don't even have any attack ability. Like Divine, Dark, infinity, poison, thermal, earth and grand. Infinity you're probably saying due to the libra balance combo but I don't think infinity would do anywhere near as well as libra does/did in that combo. Also some of those come more into the spin stealer/destabilizer category like L drago and thermal but some people have said thermal has destabilizing ability and others say not. I'll look over some old threads to see some things place. Tests were done on wolf and found that it had no to very little attack ability so I don't really think it's worth mentioning. I think some of these need more testing like Burn and Virgo and tornado. I don't remember even seeing testing for tornado yet unless you own it what are you basing this on? Personally when I tried virgo in an attack combo it didn't do so great. The other things you wrote I think are fine though and i'll add those.

Also on another note thinking about all the other possible things for attack and how big the list has become for tier 3 I think a 4th tier is going to need to be made and testing done to determine what will go in it. Thing is i'm only home sometimes a minimum of 3 days a month so it mostly won't be able to be done by me except in longer school breaks.
he said infinity for defense
and hes tested tornado and said it sucks
If you read more closely he put it in attack too.
What is the big difference between Meteo and its Absorb Version? Because honestly, I don't see anything aesthetically different. But when Absorb is in the stadium it is way better than my regular Meteo.. Its like twins with totally different personalities.
(Dec. 24, 2010  1:28 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: If you read more closely he put it in attack too.

In tier 3 aka junk tier with Poison, Dark, and EARTH.
Yeah I don't think it has any attack though. I've got it so I can do some tests but I doubt it does. Tbh like I said I doubt most of the things he listed have any smash attack...
i think he just meant to dump all the bad wheels into tier three, and have every wheel represented on the list.
Ahh, yes... Not LL-Drago 90WF. Gah, just remembered Kei's thread.

Its the Metal System L-Drago :"(

And its an attacking destabilizer Uncertain

Anything paired with an R2F is guranteed to produce at least ONE KO, even storm... Just not against RS or RSF ;]

Forgive me, if this has already been mentioned, but isn't Sagittario one of those "recoil" attackers?
thanks for putting finnaly Rock.. and i have to say that this thread is very useful. i like it!

R145 it´s on tier 1 and C145 on tier 2 why they don´t put him on defense top-tiers?

also the same for gravity instead of ray?
Because C145 is kind of outclassed and Ray sucks, but really only works against WB. It fails against CS/RS/RSF...