Poll: Should this be stickied?

Yes
58.61%
No
9.81%
Needs more work before it's stickied
31.58%
Total: 100% 418 vote(s)
This list it to have a record of the performance of parts in the different types showing how all the parts compare with each other. Here's a link to the testing thread:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Tier...ing-thread

Currently none of the sections are in any specific order. This is the way it will stay.

THIS THREAD IS DUE SOON TO ENTER A STAGE OF MAJOR UPDATE AND REFURBISHMENT. ALTHOUGH THE TIER LIST IS MOSTLY ACCURATE THERE ARE SOME THINGS MISSING. KEEP THAT IN MIND WHEN READING THE LIST. ALSO PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THAT IT'S NOT UP TO DATE SINCE THAT IS WHAT THE UPDATE IS FOR.

Tell me what you guys think. Also suggest your own bits and i'll add them.

Parts which need more testing:

Bakushin
Dont we already have a thread for this,or is this a "what beys to buy thread"?
I think there shouldn't even be a tier-3. Speechless I think the way we have now is pretty alright.
No this is different from both of them...... This will tell you a lot more about the parts in general whereas the top tier list just tells you the best combos. Also can't see how you would think this is like the what to buy in MFB thread...

(Dec. 20, 2010  11:15 PM)Dan Wrote: I think there shouldn't even be a tier-3. Speechless I think the way we have now is pretty alright.

Well the things in tier 3 although not great still have some attack. This is supposed to be seperate from the top tier list to allocate how good parts are in relation to other ones. Also this will when it is complete say a lot more than the top tier list.
i guess,never mind then
Okay, the example just didn't give you justice. :V
I like the idea, but that is just me. You forgot Rock.
Rock is in there. Speechless
It should be tier 2: Rock CH120/100RF.
having storm that high is ridiculous
Drop Storm, Quetz, Aquario, and Galaxy down a tier or two.

I'd make my top rung a bit more exclusive.

Tier 1:
MF Vulcan (Specify clear wheel after testing has been done. Probably Gemios) 85/90/100 RF/R2F
Lightning L Drago [Upper Mode] 90/100/CH120 RF/R2F

Tier 2:
Gravity Peruseus (Change if one of the reshuffle Clear Wheels is better) [Right Spin- Counter Mode] 85/90/D125 RF/R2F
Ray Unicorno 100 RF/R2F
Leone 100/T125/145 RF/R2F
Rock Leone 100/[MF]CH120 RF/R2F
MF Pegasis 85 RF/R2F
Saggittario (Iffy) no idea RF/R2F

and no tier 3 at all.
I think that there should only be 3 teirs. McFrown, you are very tough to please, huh? I am sure that Galaxy has use with the 230 Track, but I can't test this due tp the lack of everything.
EDIT: Damn, I am so blind, thanks Dan.
(Dec. 20, 2010  11:25 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: having storm that high is ridiculous
Drop Storm, Quetz, Aquario, and Galaxy down a tier or two.

Generally disagree with everything you said there. Two of them were recently top tier.... Also tier 3 is the last tier so yeah.

(Dec. 20, 2010  11:24 PM)Dan Wrote: Rock is in there. Speechless
It should be tier 2: Rock CH120/100RF.

Personally whenever I tested rock for attack it has done pretty bad. The only reason I have put it on there is cause other people have said it is alright.

Don't take my replies to you harshly, they were just my opinions. This is just the first very rough draft and will definatly need to be validated with testing.

(Dec. 20, 2010  11:28 PM)Sagittario96 Wrote: I am sure that Galaxy has use with the 230 Track, but I can't test this due tp the lack of everything.

Don't think there has ever been testing on this. To be honest I can't see this being true since I think 230 is too tall for attack.
yeah, they were recently top tier
on a tier list that hadnt been updated for months
I think it is an excellent idea Wink
Real hard-on for pushing Quetz down, lmao.
(Dec. 20, 2010  11:32 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: yeah, they were recently top tier
on a tier list that hadnt been updated for months

Tbh it always seems to me that you're very biased against certain parts so I don't trust your opinion that much. Regardless my opinion is not what matters. If a lot of the members think something about where a wheel or part so be placed then i'll change it.
I'm really not biased against certain parts.
Why would I want Quetzalcoatl, C145, or Storm to suck after I payed money for them?
It just seems to me that you think they're much worse than others do.
I think Quetz is fine as tier 2, but definitely drop Storm.
(Dec. 21, 2010  12:33 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: It just seems to me that you think they're much worse than others do.

maybe because others havent bothered to scrutinize them
storm is tier 3. gravity perseus is tier 2. thats what i think should change.
Tbh Gravity is pretty close to becoming a top tier wheel. Storm is better than all the wheels in tier 3 and it has been top tier at one point.
Storm was only ever top tier because it was the first HWS wheel released. If it came out now everyone would think it sucked. There's no way that Storm is better than Rock.
I disagree with you. You can say whatever you want but you are totally bias. The fact that at that point we only had like 2 decent attack wheels then obviously wasn't a factor. Whenever I used rock for attack it did completly awful whereas storm did better. Not much better but at least it can knock things out unlike Rock. If someone did test results(Not test results cause your and mine would be bias) I bet Storm would be better than Rock. Anyway despite what you think i'm trying to get a general consensus so one member's outlandish opinion probably won't count for much as a whole.

On a seperate note any mods or experienced members opinions would be good.
Rock is better than Storm, with basically no questions asked. Really. :V
If I can, I will post test results later on.