MFB Performance Trial Report

(Sep. 04, 2008  3:04 PM)Anubis Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2008  2:20 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2008  12:21 PM)WiLdDeFeNdEr Wrote: well this probably isn't the reason yor looking for coz i don't really know how to explain it properly, but i see it like defense and attack types are opposites, defense doesn't have advantages over attack types, they can both have an advantage over eachother, just depending if your attack is powerful enough to overpower the opponants defense or whether your defense is too solid for an attacher to do any real damag. I see endurance not as a seperate type but as something they both need but which they sacrifice in exchange for grip/contact on the stadium(which both attck and defense rely on) . e.g. so it's like I think of a wolborg blade as a different ype of defense, instead of standing it's ground and defending, it's defending it self by having it's spin minimally effected and not taking much damage.
In basic terms i kinda see defnese as eather using a shield and standing your ground(the defenders that you know) or absorbing attacks so that they have minimal efects on decreasing your spin(the endurance types which you know),

it might not make sense to anyone but it's just how i see it, like in a war you basically defend or attack, attacking with endurance in mind will enable you to fight longer but not as strong if you don't use all your energy straight away, and while defending with endurance in mind means your defense won't be as solid but you'll be able to defend for longer. (dodgey example iknow , but it's hard to explain) ,

thats the best reasoning i can come up with at the moment it's not great but it'll do.

If you have a good enough defense though, good attack or not, your opponent is screwed, that's how it used to be anyway.
However, Most attack blades nowadays are built around smash attack anyway, so they don't have as much problems against defense as what they used to.
Endurance/Survival types generally outspin defensive beyblades, Wolborg is Endurance, not defensive.
Most attack type beyblades don't require endurance because you should be able to finish the battle in a couple of hits by throwing them out of the arena, or causing enough damage so that you outspin them because you've knocked all of their spin out of them.

If that makes any sense Uncertain

There's a lot of upper attack combinations. o-o;

Also, Defense is very useful. I wonder why people don't bother with it. Defense has always been my specialty and it has served me very well.

That too XD But what i'm getting at is that there's ways of getting around defensive types with attack types and I find upper/smash does a pretty good job, then again, I don't make defensive types too often since my style always has been Balance.
So I'm probably wrong.
(Sep. 04, 2008  3:07 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2008  12:21 PM)WiLdDeFeNdEr Wrote: well this probably isn't the reason yor looking for coz i don't really know how to explain it properly, but i see it like defense and attack types are opposites, defense doesn't have advantages over attack types, they can both have an advantage over eachother, just depending if your attack is powerful enough to overpower the opponants defense or whether your defense is too solid for an attacher to do any real damag. I see endurance not as a seperate type but as something they both need but which they sacrifice in exchange for grip/contact on the stadium(which both attck and defense rely on) . e.g. so it's like I think of a wolborg blade as a different ype of defense, instead of standing it's ground and defending, it's defending it self by having it's spin minimally effected and not taking much damage.
In basic terms i kinda see defnese as eather using a shield and standing your ground(the defenders that you know) or absorbing attacks so that they have minimal efects on decreasing your spin(the endurance types which you know),

it might not make sense to anyone but it's just how i see it, like in a war you basically defend or attack, attacking with endurance in mind will enable you to fight longer but not as strong if you don't use all your energy straight away, and while defending with endurance in mind means your defense won't be as solid but you'll be able to defend for longer. (dodgey example iknow , but it's hard to explain) ,

thats the best reasoning i can come up with at the moment it's not great but it'll do.

If you have a good enough defense though, good attack or not, your opponent is screwed, that's how it used to be anyway.
However, Most attack blades nowadays are built around smash attack anyway, so they don't have as much problems against defense as what they used to.
Endurance/Survival types generally outspin defensive beyblades, Wolborg is Endurance, not defensive.
Most attack type beyblades don't require endurance because you should be able to finish the battle in a couple of hits by throwing them out of the arena, or causing enough damage so that you outspin them because you've knocked all of their spin out of them.

Also, Defense is very useful. I wonder why people don't bother with it. Defense has always been my specialty and it has served me very well.

That too XD But what i'm getting at is that there's ways of getting around defensive types with attack types and I find upper/smash does a pretty good job, then again, I don't make defensive types too often since my style always has been Balance.
So I'm probably wrong.

I have a set Defense types in plastic and HMS that can get around just about any Attacker. Particularly in plastic.

In Metal Fight Beyblade, Defense hasn't really had a chance to shine. Well, actually, Pegasis145D is the best Defense type, I think. Pegasis125SF may actually have better defense because of the Semi Flat tip and lower Track.
(Sep. 04, 2008  3:17 PM)Anubis Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2008  3:07 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:

So I'm probably wrong.

I have a set Defense types in plastic and HMS that can get around just about any Attacker. Particularly in plastic.

In Metal Fight Beyblade, Defense hasn't really had a chance to shine. Well, actually, Pegasis145D is the best Defense type, I think. Pegasis125SF may actually have better defense because of the Semi Flat tip and lower Track.

To be fair, pegasis and leone seem to be the best MFBs that have been released, though i'm anticipating the release of Wolf and hope Quetzlcoatl gets easier to buy than having to pay 10,000 yen Pinching_eyes
(Sep. 04, 2008  3:04 PM)Anubis Wrote: Also, Defense is very useful. I wonder why people don't bother with it. Defense has always been my specialty and it has served me very well.

Personally, I don't really find defense as useful as defence/survival balancers. I like beyblades with decent defence, but I value survival much more than defence.
guyssssssssss you don't need to quote every time you make a post

WildDefender, you don't really understand what Defense as a type is.

Defense is the classification of a Beyblade which battles by staying relatively still, unmoved by the opposing Beyblade's attacks. They generally have a high spin velocity and are very heavy.

Survival (also known as Endurance) is a classification of Beyblade that refers to Beyblades that battle by taking many hits and continuing to spin. These Beyblades often have sharp tips, or tips connected to a free-spinning shaft.

generally

Attack beats Survival
Defense beats Attack
Survival beats Defense
I like Defensive beyblades just because you see your opponents blade whipping towards you and when it hits he's the one taking the most out of the recoil.

Though A defensive survival blade might be one of the best <.<
Have you tryed out Leo105sharp yet?
Attack>Endurance (Survival)>Defense>Attack
Beyblade was created with this kind of cycle in mind.

Attack types can knock out endurance types because endurance types are light.
Endurance types can outspin defense types because defense types are heavy.
Defense types can take the heavy hits from attack types because they are heavy.

This is a very basic way of looking at it, but in ANYTHING you have to know the basics first before you branch off into other, more specific areas.

It doesn't make sense to say that there are only defense and attack types. It doesn't make sense to say that if you have good enough defense your opponent is screwed.

Obviously, its not as if if you knew this cycle that is all there is to know about beyblade, but come on...
after reading your report i can understand that bull105F is the best customized MFB am i right??
and can it beat pegasis105F??
(Sep. 05, 2008  1:46 PM)pegasis Wrote: after reading your report i can understand that bull105F is the best customized MFB am i right??

I don't think it is the strongest MFB all around.

It is a hypothesis that it will be the strongest attacker, but I have not tested it yet. I've been busy writing the Beywiki reports and I'm also painting my MFBs right now. If anyone else can give it a try, go ahead. I will try all of these combinations when I get the chance.
Anubis, can you try Pegasis105 and 125 SF for me?

I read on BBR this is good at the arcade game, but I wonder how it actually fares in battle.
(Sep. 05, 2008  1:46 PM)pegasis Wrote: after reading your report i can understand that bull105F is the best customized MFB am i right??
Anubis already covered this, but:
Bull105F is a really good ATTACK type. For people who like defense, Bull105F is useless. So no, Bull105F isn't the best all around.

And Leo105F is a total Pegasis105F Killer. If you can, get the Leo Booster along with a Starter (so that you can launch it).
will leo105F still be a defence type or an attack type??and could it beat all other MFB like it can do with pegasis.cuz i want to know whats the best MFB even if it was customized so i can have it
(Sep. 06, 2008  8:28 AM)pegasis Wrote: will leo105F still be a defence type or an attack type??and could it beat all other MFB like it can do with pegasis.cuz i want to know whats the best MFB even if it was customized so i can have it

It is an Attack type because it moves around quickly. It cannot beat all other MFB, I don't think.

Even with these limited parts, there is no best MFB. If you want have a chance to beat all of the uncustomized MFB, my suggestion is to get a Pegasis145D. Still, it isn't the best. It's just good.
I pefer Leone and Bull because Bull can defeat Leone and Sagittario and Leone can sometimes beat Pegasis so get those if u want to win aganist other mfb blades
.... any mfb can beat one another, they all have weakness' that different blades can exploit. no matter what blade you get, im pretty sure you can beat another one with it (unless its extremly crappy)
(Sep. 07, 2008  12:11 AM)B Wrote: .... any mfb can beat one another, they all have weakness' that different blades can exploit. no matter what blade you get, im pretty sure you can beat another one with it (unless its extremly crappy)

sagitarrio
They're right. The only one that really sucks at winning anything is Sagittario. The others all have their own strengths and weaknesses.
(Sep. 07, 2008  12:34 AM)RockinOnBlades Wrote: I think Sagittario is the only one that suck?

It does "suck" it's just totally outdone by all others. I'm sure there is a niche use for the AR. The RC/Bottom could potentially be used for a wobbler combo.
(Sep. 07, 2008  12:38 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2008  12:34 AM)RockinOnBlades Wrote: I think Sagittario is the only one that suck?

It does "suck" it's just totally outdone by all others. I'm sure there is a niche use for the AR. The RC/Bottom could potentially be used for a wobbler combo.

I doubt it, even if the RC/Bottom of Sagittario can use for a wobbler combo it will still suck because all the wobbler combos do is just make your blade wobbler so it won't go straight down, the other blades will just knock Sagittario out of the arena
(Sep. 07, 2008  12:46 AM)RockinOnBlades Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2008  12:38 AM)Evan Wrote:

I doubt it, even if the RC/Bottom of Sagittario can use for a wobbler combo it will still suck because all the wobbler combos do is just make your blade wobbler so it won't go straight down, the other blades will just knock Sagittario out of the arena
It's a Track.
Not a Bottom.
Not an RC.
A Track.

Wobblers aren't useless, btw

Don't say stuff unless you actually know what you're talking about or asking about said stuff
Wobblers are useful for a couple of reasons:
-The AR gets bigger reach
-The attacks have more momentum in them, giving more "oomph" to the attack
-The wobbler can "force smash" the other Beyblades down and make the opponent's AR scratch the surface
(Sep. 07, 2008  12:11 AM)B Wrote: .... any mfb can beat one another, they all have weakness' that different blades can exploit. no matter what blade you get, im pretty sure you can beat another one with it (unless its extremly crappy)
your right ,thats why am searching for a customized MFB that can beat all of the uncustomized(original) MFB. and i think bull090F would be the 1 am searching cuz it won against leo and with a lower track than pegasis maybe it can beat it with the upper attack, can anybode plz test it(bull090F x pegasis105F).oh i forgot that it beats suckitario also lol.

i also want to ask if wolf is an attack type or wut