(MFB HASBRO STADIUM) custom battle tournament!

Entry Period Ends tomorrow. This is your Last Chance to enter! All Requests made after 12:00 pm EST will NOT be accepted. 3 combos left! Enter now!
Ifried Ifried LW105R2F
you are in, the op has been updated.
ALRIGHT EVERYBHANK YOU TO ALL THAT SUCCESFULLY ENTERED! NO MORE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED! the op will be updated soon, and the tournament will start shortly.
Good to hear, hope I get past the 1st round. Good luck to everyone else too.
Hope I get as far as I did in the last tournament...But...Pisces...Well hope to see it soon.
guys, this is a round robin. look in the op. the points should be on the site provided in the description. this isnt an elimination tournament, so you will all battle 13 times, once against everyone. currently, meta, you have beaten get recked and lost to hato. jetsnake, you also beat get rekt, but lost to jinbee.
Woop woop, I'm 2-0 so far .
Maybe I good lucked JINBEE too much.XD Anyway yay I beat Hato (on a side note I'll change my under avatar thingy to "I beat Hato.....Online")

EDIT: How does DragonKing EX keep beating everybody?
Halfway report! here are the current standings:
1 Dragon King EX
2 Hato
3 Jinbee
4 Shirayuki
5 Racing Cheetahz
Eh, knew I'd lose so no biggy. Now I'm a member of the get rekt club.
Keep mauling them, Orso.
How a F230 based combo could lose against Thermal Lynx W105WF ? Or a Rock Capricorne GB145WB ?
It's all in 'the'rmal, all in it, Y'know.
What the heck? I made it? I cannot believe it!

Dah but I'm gonna lose to Hato like last time.

EDIT: Aah, yeah I did.
(Jan. 10, 2016  2:23 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: What the heck? I made it? I cannot believe it!

Wait what round are you on? For some reason Im stuck on you vs Dragon King EX
(Jan. 10, 2016  3:10 AM)Jetsnake1 Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2016  2:23 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: What the heck? I made it? I cannot believe it!

Wait what round are you on? For some reason Im stuck on you vs Dragon King EX

You are caught up. We had to go somewhere, so the tourney will resume tomorrow, hopefully.
(Jan. 10, 2016  1:52 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: How a F230 based combo could lose against Thermal Lynx W105WF ? Or a Rock Capricorne GB145WB ?

we don't have an orange f230, or a brown one.
So can you maybe continue?
(Jan. 10, 2016  7:16 PM)Jetsnake1 Wrote: So can you maybe continue?

we are trying to... unfortunately our schedule is random and it's hard to squeeze it in. dont worry, we are going now.
as a few of you may know, meta madness was banned, and he was entered in the tournament. however, we are too far into the tournament to start over, so meta's combo will still be in the running. if he happens to place, we will still announce it that way, as it is only fair. he may not be able to see his reward, but the show must go on. we are taking a quick break from doing the tournament, and we are sorry for the wait.