MFB Explosion: Episode 95 - Conclusion! Ginga VS Damian (02/06/11)

102 is the last episode of season 2. this episode will be the end of the Big Bang Bladers tournament. So the last 7 episodes after this one will probably focus on Ginga and the others sneaking inside the HD Academy.
wait i heard there was supposed to be in season 2 another 51 episode someone reply??????????
Season 2 will have 51 episodes taking account of what DranzerX13 just said.
(Jan. 21, 2011  10:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There is a resemblance like there can be a resemblance between anime characters, but that is meant to be Faust, and it is even written "Faust" in Japanese right next to him. If it had been ambiguous, they could have written "Toby / Faust".

After putting every single piece in this jigsaw puzzle together, thanks to dranzerX13, I'm pretty sure who this 'Faust" is. Well now we know that there are 102 episodes.... which really eliminates the fact that Toby is Faust. But it just recently hit me that as Gingka sneaks into the Hades Inc. Academy, he probably sees that Ziggurat is talking to Faust. As Faust himself is a new character. It seems to me is this is what is exactly going to happen. 1. Gingka will of course will either win or lose to Damian. 2. After his loss/victory Damian probably says something that there is something more powerful than me. 3. Gingka, all mad decides to sneak into Hades Inc. and wants to find out what it is. 4. Gingka most likely sees Faust which probably ignites the fuse of some kind of battle between Faust and Gingka, or at least revealing who Faust really is. I also bet that Faust is some kind of backup fro Starbreaker just in case Damian loss.
Faust is probably the enigmatic person that will take over Starbreaker. Ginka will fight him and after a epic battle Ginka will win with Big Bang Pegasis and his beyspirit. So cliche'. Though I must say, I'm looking forward to it.! I doubt Toby is Faust. Isn't he supposed to be really ill or something?
According to Saigo, Dr. Ziggurat did hint at Toby becoming an unrecognizable/new person in episode ninety-three though.
(Jan. 26, 2011  4:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote: According to Saigo, Dr. Ziggurat did hint at Toby becoming an unrecognizable/new person in episode ninety-three though.

Really?Joyful_2 Thats odd. I didn't see anything like that, Do you know what scene. I might be able to make it out of the ''hint''
(Jan. 26, 2011  10:41 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Really?Joyful_2 Thats odd. I didn't see anything like that, Do you know what scene. I might be able to make it out of the ''hint''

In the locker room when Zeo told/asked Ziggurat whether he will keep the promise because Zeo beat Masamune (this occurred as soon as Zeo regained conciousness); that is the only feasible time he would mention this.
actually pegasus gets a new look and insted of galaxy pegasus, its called big bang pegasus,(looks really awsome!!!!!) and challenges damian heart it an epic heated battle......

Soon after....

Ginga will face a guy who i think is related to toby,(Zeo and masamune kadoya's sick friend who has been in the hospital for a VERY long time), appears with a rumored FORRBIDEN BEY: Basalt hologrum.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvN5cxv4h...re=feedlik
We'va known that for about a week ago, however it is still unconfirmed, but with some possibilities, that Toby may be Faust. Also, it is very doubtable Ginga obtains BBP in the anime, at least not until season 3.
Maybe Ziggurat will modify Toby into Faust or some invincible blader?
(Jan. 27, 2011  10:14 AM)CaesarBeyblade Wrote: Maybe Ziggurat will modify Toby into Faust or some invincible blader?
No kidding. This is exactly what we have been discussing for days now ... Read around, seriously.
(Jan. 27, 2011  4:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2011  10:14 AM)CaesarBeyblade Wrote: Maybe Ziggurat will modify Toby into Faust or some invincible blader?
No kidding. This is exactly what we have been discussing for days now ... Read around, seriously.

Thats what I said about him being modded in a different form. I thought so. Its weird how Tobi could be Faust.... I am starting to think now that maybe Faust is related? In somewhat to Tobi? But now I'm pretty sure Damian... loses to Gingka? Sounds wrong but it would really flow through the other 7 episodes. Or maybe loss....
These episodes are pretty hard to predict...
(Jan. 28, 2011  1:42 PM)CaesarBeyblade Wrote: These episodes are pretty hard to predict...

Then clearly you are very inexperienced to watching animu.
(Jan. 28, 2011  2:27 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2011  1:42 PM)CaesarBeyblade Wrote: These episodes are pretty hard to predict...

Then clearly you are very inexperienced to watching animu.

Just had to point that out, sorry. But I think everyone here has got the general gist of things with the plot of Explosion as it is now, so you could just read the last few pages (directed to CaesarBeyblade) and figure out how the plot will turn out without really having to predict anything.
Hey guys guess what!!!! Ok just recently (thanks to Kai-V) I saw the screenshots of episode 94, and well it was on ameblo and of course it's in japanese, the webpage automatically translated some how and this is what it said:

"HD (hades Inc.) academy has also recruited an unnamed Blader, the Blader excellent as well"

Hint Hint.... Faust!!!

As similar to this, I saw another thing:

Various commentary this end, convinced that Toby has a body, Hazime Akira replaces him, and the experiment frightens Zeo

Who is Hazime Akira????
I wanna see damian and ginga battle so bad!! I NEED TO SEE IT ITS GONNA BE AWSUM
Longer summary:

"Damian and the strongest Bey, Hell Kerbecs, have been given very intense power via the Arrange System. Ginga and Pegasis are driven into a predicament before the two of them. However, Ginga had faith. A voice from the Bey was heard for the first time since he obtained Galaxy Pegasis. While choosing between Blader and Bey, their connected bonds was chosen. And then, Pegasis explosively spins once again in order to respond to the surge in Ginga's Bey Spirit. Tearing through the flames, the signal for a counterattack begins!"

(Jan. 30, 2011  6:57 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Hey guys guess what!!!! Ok just recently (thanks to Kai-V) I saw the screenshots of episode 94, and well it was on ameblo and of course it's in japanese, the webpage automatically translated some how and this is what it said:

"HD (hades Inc.) academy has also recruited an unnamed Blader, the Blader excellent as well"

More along the lines of "HD Academy is scouting not only excellent Bladers but also anonymous Bladers/an anonymous Blader"
maybe conclusion just means that it's the end of the battle or something like that and i think the guy who used herogulium is just for show just like i don't know were i'm going but i think i'm getting on to something?
i hate america... why you ask, well it's becausE THEY NEED TO GET BEYBLADE EPISODES OUT QUICKER FOR GOD'S SAKE I MEAN IT'S NOT LIKE IM JUST GONNA GO AND LEARN JAPANESE JUST TO UNDERSTAND THE BEYBLADE EPISODES! all im sayin is that they should be able to translate them quick enough and then spit tem out
(Jan. 30, 2011  6:56 PM)rabidboy Wrote: i hate america... why you ask, well it's becausE THEY NEED TO GET BEYBLADE EPISODES OUT QUICKER FOR GOD'S SAKE I MEAN IT'S NOT LIKE IM JUST GONNA GO AND LEARN JAPANESE JUST TO UNDERSTAND THE BEYBLADE EPISODES! all im sayin is that they should be able to translate them quick enough and then spit tem out

They already broadcast them way too fast anyway. If you put all the episodes too quickly, then you will just end up losing your market after two years, which is not what a company wants : the longetivity of their toylines. They need to make it last as long as possible if they want to keep making a lot of profit.
still i think it sucks
I agree, I really hate Candians too. I understand that YTV broadcasts for a long time, but this is just too long...

HURRY UP YTV YOU'RE LOSING FANS!

At least they made up to (almost) 30 : \