MFB Explosion: Episode 95 - Conclusion! Ginga VS Damian (02/06/11)

(Jan. 30, 2011  10:22 PM)Orisinal Wrote: I agree, I really hate Candians too. I understand that YTV broadcasts for a long time, but this is just too long...

HURRY UP YTV YOU'RE LOSING FANS!

At least they made up to (almost) 30 : \

Why don't you people just look at it from my point of view?

if its already been aired in some other country (in english) then there is a possibility that someone has recorded it and uploaded onto a filesharing site or torrent. so just find that torrent/link and download it instead of waiting for it.. sure the quality may not be the same, but if you saw the HD Raw uploaded by DranzerX13 already then it doesn't really matter.
I just noticed that that no one uploaded ep. 46. Now it's the only episode I've been dying to see.

We're at ep. 29.
Guys that's off topic. Please talk about Episode 95.

Damian looks so cool in the episode 95 preview.
Err ok,

Why is Damian so short? ><

And I seriously hope Ginga loses the battle.
GUYS READ THIS!!!!!
Ok so recently we were debating if/if not Tobi was Faust. Well, I remembered that in Episode 76, where Ryuuga shot L-Drago was shot into lava, Hiyoma was there. I'm starting to think hiyoma discovered Starbreaker.... and joined? Maybe I am not sure. What do you guys think? I think he is Faust. Maybe.
(Feb. 03, 2011  12:17 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: GUYS READ THIS!!!!!
Ok so recently we were debating if/if not Tobi was Faust. Well, I remembered that in Episode 76, where Ryuuga shot L-Drago was shot into lava, Hiyoma was there. I'm starting to think hiyoma discovered Starbreaker.... and joined? Maybe I am not sure. What do you guys think? I think he is Faust. Maybe.

Your speculation is illogical - fact; I mean you just suddenly remember Hyoma since the start of second season/that episode and then you say "I think he's evil". Hyoma has not been mentioned since that episode, he is not Faust.

Tobi and Ziggurat have a connection, meanwhile Hyoma and Ziggurat (as well as Team StarBreaker) have zero connection.

It is Dr.Ziggurat who "discovered" Team StarBreaker.
Umm... Guys.... Sorry for interupting your discussion but Pleaseeee could someone tell me what are you talking about?? Every time you talk about the 3 Season of Beyblade I feel very, veeery dumb, for not knowing a single word about what you are talking about x_x Because I only watch the ones that are in english because I dont understan Japanese and I cant find any Subbed episodes D :
Oh and By the way, how do you guys watch those espisodes?
Please,... Please,..... PLEASE tell me from where.
(Feb. 03, 2011  8:57 AM)EyaltheBlader Wrote: Oh and By the way, how do you guys watch those espisodes?

You can watch 'em live on KeyHole. Google it. Otherwise, someone eventually downloads them on Veoh or even Youtube.

As for the discussion, there is a character named Faust which has yet to actually appear but whom we know owns Basalt Hologium. Everyone tries to find out who he is, even though it's so obviously Tobi, a character that would be made oblivious and useless, if he wasn't Faust

By the way, just because he is an opposing blader, doesn't mean Faust will be "evil".

EDIT: No subs, though. It's fine, anyway, because it's not like the story is very hard to understand, to begin with.
what by tobi do you mean tobio (captain capri)
No, Tobi is another character with actual drama surrounding him, unlike Tobio.

I'm not sure who thought it was a good idea to give him such a similar name to another character.
i think that faust is the brother of toby
(Feb. 03, 2011  1:24 PM)Dude Wrote: I'm not sure who thought it was a good idea to give him such a similar name to another character.

Well, translated his name is spelt Toby to avoid confusion but I go with the romaji Tobī, and anyone who actually follows the show would know that Tobio has not made a scene since Ginga left Japan.... so I guess that should generally prevent all confusion as they do not even have a scene together little alone both being mentioned during the same "arc".
Just maybe Faust isn't anyone we know. Though it does seem ridiculous to do this, introducing a new character at the very end, as relation with episode 42 of season 1, where Reji was introduced. SO it also makes sense that Faust is someone we don't know at all.
(Feb. 03, 2011  3:33 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Though it does seem ridiculous to do this, introducing a new character at the very end, as relation with episode 42 of season 1, where Reji was introduced.

No it is not ridiculous. They are introducing the main antagonist late so that the story can continue in the third season. Do not compare Faust to Reji, Reji was just a useless side character, however Faust, having a "forbidden beyblade" they can milk from and use him to last long enough in the third season.
(Feb. 03, 2011  3:33 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: SO it also makes sense that Faust is someone we don't know at all.

Seriously?... I swear you're just trolling around or just trying to write a fan-fic out of boredom. First you go around writing:
(Jan. 21, 2011  4:24 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: PLEASE READ THIS.
(^ which was quite feasible)
With an amount of effort put into the work, and then you just turn another 180 degrees and gave up on your long winded speculation and gave another speculation which became even more absurd.
My point is just stick to one speculation and stop giving out more because it really is starting to look like you want some attention.
Judging from the last episode unless Galaxy Pegasis evolves in this episode ginga is gonna lose.
(Feb. 03, 2011  4:07 PM)JÆMS Wrote: No it is not ridiculous. They are introducing the main antagonist late so that the story can continue in the third season.
My point is just stick to one speculation and stop giving out more because it really is starting to look like you want some attention.

I am just saying that even though I did believe that Tobi was Faust, it's starting to get harder and harder to believe that. I am sure they will continue on with him in Season 3. And NO I am not wanting attention. And I'll just stick with the Tobi-Faust speculation then. Though I still wonder if Faust will be somewhat introduced at episode 95.
(Feb. 03, 2011  7:30 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I am just saying that even though I did believe that Tobi was Faust, it's starting to get harder and harder to believe that.
That's natural human emotions, you begin to have doubts towards the end.

(Feb. 03, 2011  7:30 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Though I still wonder if Faust will be somewhat introduced at episode 95.
If they stick to the manga then yes, but in the manga Faust was also slightly already introduced before the Damian vs Julius Caesar battle. So basically I'm saying that the anime won't stick to that plot, episodes 96+ should build up to Faust and as DranzerX13 said, GGG sneaking into Hades inc.
What would be interesting is this: Ginga defeats Damian, the group heads to Hades Inc. the more minor characters (Tsubasa, Yuu) face minor blader students, and then Masamune gets a second chance against Zeo, who's been threathened by Dr. Ziggurat into fighting Masamune again and Masamune actually wins. Then Ginga beats Dr. Ziggurat only to face Faust (Whoever he truly is) and Pegasis gets destroyed 'til season 3.

That would build tension for the next season: Having a purpose, another evil to defeat using stronger beys.

Just my two cents, though.
(Feb. 03, 2011  8:38 PM)Dude Wrote: Just my two cents, though.

By the way, you forgot:
I'd actually like Masamune to win at least once before the end of this season. We can probably count Masamune's victories on one hand.

But I guess there is a rumor about a new Unicorno coming, so he'll probably lose once again.
*delete* I just remembered that it was a different release. Sorry.
As was already stated in the topic for episde 96,

Also, it is obvious that Toby is Faust now. He was shown in the Arrange System.
So if Toby is sick, does that mean Faust is sick too?
Faust seemed very fine in the preview of episode 96. He just apparead to be oblivious to some things, like he did not care or did not know. Toby's memory would probably be erased ...
Wow! So Tobi is Faust. We knew it!!!!!
Thank You xxKaiyouyaxx!!!