MFB Explosion: Episode 95 - Conclusion! Ginga VS Damian (02/06/11)

(Feb. 06, 2011  1:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Toby's memory would probably be erased ...

Hmm.. so I assume it'll probably be a cliché way to defeat Faust by having Tobi remember the past.. or one of those duo personality struggles, I'd be surprised if Ginga wins by just overpowering this time (purely because I would not have written it like that, it'll be boring.. unless real training was involved!). Thanks for the update Kai-V; I certainly cannot wait to watch the following episodes ^^.

EDIT:
(Feb. 06, 2011  1:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Faust seemed very fine in the preview of episode 96.
... do you mean good looking 'fine' or well drawn/voice acting 'fine'?
Really good battle, I liked how it was done. I don't want to say much cause I don't want to spoil anything. But the episode was a treat.
(Feb. 06, 2011  3:29 AM)JÆMS Wrote: ... do you mean good looking 'fine' or well drawn/voice acting 'fine'?

In good health. Orisinal was asking whether Faust was sick as well, since Toby was.
Hey Kai-V, was Basalt Horogium shown at all? Do you know if Faust will battle anyone?
(Feb. 06, 2011  3:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote: In good health. Orisinal was asking whether Faust was sick as well, since Toby was.
I see, thanks for clearing that up.

(Feb. 06, 2011  3:54 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Do you know if Faust will battle anyone?
Faust will do his main battle on episode 98 it should be a 15-18min battle. That's also near the time when Horogium is "officially" released by TakaraTomy.
(Feb. 06, 2011  4:18 AM)JÆMS Wrote: Faust will do his main battle on episode 98 it should be a 15-18min battle. That's also when Horogium is properly released by TakaraTomy.

Main? Indeed it will be his first, but his main battle will probably be against Ginga, since Ryuuga will fail.
(Feb. 06, 2011  4:22 AM)Flosal Wrote: Main? Indeed it will be his first, but his main battle will probably be against Ginga, since Ryuuga will fail.

Sorry, when i say main battle, I mean those ones that take up half an episode, not like Ginga vs Ryuuga (season 2) where its just glimpse amount shown or where a beyblade just jumps in and destroys another beyblade without any long winded animation going on.
Ah I see, hopefully the rest of the episodes will focus mostly in the development of Faust. However, I wonder how the last battle will be made, since if Ryuuga loses at ep 98, there are still 4 episodes to go.
(Feb. 06, 2011  11:31 AM)fred149 Wrote: how do i see ep 95 and 96 preview

You wait until the actual episodes are uploaded and then you skip every part of the episode and go to 23min 30secs and you'll see the previews.
where the f was bigbang pegasis in episode 95 what episode will be in
One of the things I enjoyed about this episode was the music used 5 minutes into the anime as well as when we saw Damian's flashback. I also enjoyed Romi Paku's voice acting when she said the special move. The battling scenes were epik as well... and that stadium is lucky that it has no roof top, otherwise I would question as to how Pegasis flew out of the stadium and where the damages were. One things for sure, episodes should get better and better from here onwards ^^, so that's a lot to look forward to.

Thanks DranzerX13 for the upload.

(Feb. 06, 2011  2:57 PM)fred149 Wrote: where the f was bigbang pegasis in episode 95 what episode will be in

.......... Big Bang Pegasis will not be in the anime until March 28th ish. Read around, that's its release date and that is near the time it will be aired on TV.
I was hoping for Kerbecs to win but then Damian died and Kerbecs lost Argh!
I'm surprised that Dr. Ziggurat wasn't even remotely frustrated with Damien's loss. I mean sure, he has Faust to cover for him later on- but Damien was that intimidating.
I think Dr. Ziggurat even said "Splendid!" when Damian actually started exhibiting his Blader Spirit instead of following the Arrange System ...
(Feb. 06, 2011  4:32 PM)Yu Tendou Wrote: I was hoping for Kerbecs to win but then Damian died and Kerbecs lost Argh!

Damian did not die... He fell unconscious. Stop spreading false information, there is no evidence at all to suggest he died. Was really expecting Ginga to lose here. Oh well. For anyone that is looking to watch this episode it's on youtube now.
(Feb. 06, 2011  6:12 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote: In the preview for MFBE Episode 96, Damian was shown to be running with Gingka and Jack, so he obviously hasn't died. Also, it's pretty unconventional for a character to die in an anime series. It's made for kids, and I'm sure death is way too violent.

Does anyone know why the running is this way? Sorry of this is in the wrong place.
At the end Jack + Damian were running together? Does anyone know why?. Sorry for all of these questions.
(Feb. 07, 2011  4:35 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Does anyone know why the running is this way? Sorry of this is in the wrong place.
At the end Jack + Damian were running together? Does anyone know why?. Sorry for all of these questions.
From what I remember everyone was "running together". Ginga and Masamune converted everybody and they are all happy that Gan Gan Galaxy won the tournament.
Of course they converted all the antagonists to their side....... Anyways, does anyone know what Ginga's final move he used against Damian was called? I couldn't quite understand it.
(Feb. 07, 2011  6:48 AM)xXKaiouyaXx Wrote: Of course they converted all the antagonists to their side....... Anyways, does anyone know what Ginga's final move he used against Damian was called? I couldn't quite understand it.

As far as I know it is the same attack he used against Julius Caesar, so that would be Pegasis Stardust Driver apparently.
It was good
the only thing im surprised about is that Toby is Faust
i never thought of that
(Feb. 08, 2011  3:39 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: It was good
i never thought of that

I really hope that was sarcasm ...
(Feb. 08, 2011  3:39 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: It was good
i never thought of that

Ya........... Who would've guessed? Chocked_2 Did you read this thread before posting?