MFB Explosion: Episode 95 - Conclusion! Ginga VS Damian (02/06/11)

lol if ginga loses i can imagine kerbecs blowing away pegusis out of the stadium a brief moment of silence then everyone goes what! ginga collapses and damian just leaves with a little bit of evil laugh
i would watch that 3 times over
That would be interesting, but it'll never happen.

Although Pegasis might be destroyed after winning, so they can introduce the new Big Bang Pegasis.
Ginga would win,Pegasis would break,then i think something like G revolution
GGG wins then a new team appears even tougher than Team starbeaker
but this looks like a "WHAT THE FEATHERS" episode but then again seems interesting
hope Ginga looks like a torn old man like what happened to
Julius Caesar[That will never happen.]
i agree with kai-v its way to soon to end the series plus faust looks like he could have great potential in the villian category.and i think since they released a new version of pegasis there should be a new one of ray unicorno!!
i think that would be awesome!!!!!!!
(Jan. 18, 2011  1:26 PM)nigakhan Wrote: i agree with kai-v its way to soon to end the series plus faust looks like he could have great potential in the villian category.and i think since they released a new version of pegasis there should be a new one of ray unicorno!!
i think that would be awesome!!!!!!!
In theory there should be a new Unicorno in the manga, at least. Considering that in the anime Masamune already did his match and lost it without his Beyblade breaking though, I do not know how they would introduce the new one ...
(Jan. 18, 2011  1:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: In theory there should be a new Unicorno in the manga, at least. Considering that in the anime Masamune already did his match and lost it without his Beyblade breaking though, I do not know how they would introduce the new one ...

In my honesty, i admire the fact that the anime does not match the manga too much; especially the fact that beyblade manga only comes out every month; unlike other mangas which come out every week. With it coming out each month, they lack providing depth to the storyline so the anime goes into great deal changing things to "try" and become less predictable. Anyway, to conclude, my assumption is what better way to introduce Faust as a strong antagonist but have him destroy Masamune's beyblade.. as well as milking the sales of Horogium. (if this happens you'll definitely see kids spamming the forum of "how powerful Horogium is")
(Jan. 15, 2011  6:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  5:47 PM)Yu Tendou Wrote: *Crosses fingers for Damian to win*
You could fuse them together and Ginga would still win.

This is totally going in my LOL quotes section. <-- off topic.
But still, I agree. It said in the last part of the summary "Pegasis goes on the counteroffensive" and in the Big Bang Pegasis thread, it said it evolves when Pegasis went on the "counteroffensive" So the episode will probably end with Pegasis beginning to glow, or maybe Ryusei will die again like in the manga (less likely for sure). Maybe the manga will introduce Faust as their latest weapon, like how Damian was sitting in the special chamber waiting to awaken when Ryuuga came to HD. then starbreaker will challenge gan gan galaxy to a 1-on-1 match, most likely B. Horogium vs. BBP.
Gingka WILL win! There's lots of reasons. Main reason...Main Character ALWAYS wins!
Also! Please check out my website! www.robladers.weebly.com
(Jan. 18, 2011  10:29 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  6:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  5:47 PM)Yu Tendou Wrote: *Crosses fingers for Damian to win*
You could fuse them together and Ginga would still win.

This is totally going in my LOL quotes section. <-- off topic.
But still, I agree. It said in the last part of the summary "Pegasis goes on the counteroffensive" and in the Big Bang Pegasis thread, it said it evolves when Pegasis went on the "counteroffensive" So the episode will probably end with Pegasis beginning to glow, or maybe Ryusei will die again like in the manga (less likely for sure). Maybe the manga will introduce Faust as their latest weapon, like how Damian was sitting in the special chamber waiting to awaken when Ryuuga came to HD. then starbreaker will challenge gan gan galaxy to a 1-on-1 match, most likely B. Horogium vs. BBP.

i thought faust was with the american team and basalt was the american forbiden bey.
(Jan. 19, 2011  1:19 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: i thought faust was with the american team and basalt was the american forbiden bey.

Nobody said it wasn't. Read around or stop trolling.
This is sort of a summary to everyone ABOVE me:

Gingka has to battle Damian, and what happens is that Gingka (In the manga) gets hit in the rocks, as his Galaxy Wheel is stuck, a new form of the Wheel, called Big Bag Pegasis is formed. Because of his new bey, Gingka wins! But as a defeat, Massamune gets a new beyblade. It is unknown what he gets. Also Faust is shown in a different way. Like..... as a spy? Idk but well it seems that this is not the last episode, but rather an episode that just wraps everything up. Then there's probably a couple episodes left or something at that to show everyone.
(Jan. 19, 2011  2:24 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: This is sort of a summary to everyone ABOVE me:

Gingka has to battle Damian, and what happens is that Gingka (In the manga) gets hit in the rocks, as his Galaxy Wheel is stuck, a new form of the Wheel, called Big Bag Pegasis is formed. Because of his new bey, Gingka wins! But as a defeat, Massamune gets a new beyblade. It is unknown what he gets. Also Faust is shown in a different way. Like..... as a spy? Idk but well it seems that this is not the last episode, but rather an episode that just wraps everything up. Then there's probably a couple episodes left or something at that to show everyone.

Do u have scans of the manga? I have only read up to 28... Do you know where to read it?
(Jan. 19, 2011  2:58 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Do u have scans of the manga? I have only read up to 28... Do you know where to read it?

... Chapter 28 is the latest, that is why on Kai-V's site it says January...
@Ga'HooLeone

Well since you have already read 28, theres no reason for me to give you anything. It's on BBSpirit. Heres the link:

http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...nschapters

At the really bottom it says Chapter 28. But I don;t see a 29 yet. Though I think on page 130, if I'm not mistaken, Galaxy Pegasis turns into Big Bang.

Though I don;t read manga as much as the other users here, I am not sure if that is a Galaxy Pegasis or Big Bang on page 130. Though it looks like a Big-Bang Wheel.
I will not get the scans where Big Bang Pegasis appears before February.
in the manga i was reading it said that galaxy pegasisi transforemed to big bang pegasis this happen when Damian broke the galaxy metal
(Jan. 19, 2011  4:18 AM)beykid2011 Wrote: in the manga i was reading it said that galaxy pegasisi transforemed to big bang pegasis this happen when Damian broke the galaxy metal

Sorry to dissappoint you, but that's old news.
Plus it will most likely not happen in this episode, so this is off-topic.
About Faust, I think he's Tobi on steroids, you guys think that's possible? I mean look how much the Byxis guy changed from before Masamune left and came back. Only time wil tell I guess. Faust should be shown at the end of this episode IMO.
(Jan. 19, 2011  8:14 PM)xXKaiouyaXx Wrote: About Faust, I think he's Tobi on steroids, you guys think that's possible? I mean look how much the Byxis guy changed from before Masamune left and came back. Only time wil tell I guess. Faust should be shown at the end of this episode IMO.

You know what, I think you just may be right! For some reason when I look at Tobi...... it reminds me of Faust. It doesn't make sense to just make some guy come out of no where.
(Jan. 20, 2011  3:58 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: You know what, I think you just may be right! For some reason when I look at Tobi...... it reminds me of Faust. It doesn't make sense to just make some guy come out of no where.

This actually makes even more sense if Toby became Faust; Masamune getting his beyblade trashed by his old friend would make it quite dramatic indeed and since Zeo won the battle then Ziggurat can "fix" Toby up.

However, Faust should not be shown at the end of this episode.
Maybe they are going for a smooth transition and start the begining of big bang with the end of Explosion
it create sort of like a fading effect
Im just wondering does ginga still have his oath about losing and if he loses he will quit beyblading?
(Jan. 20, 2011  5:34 AM)ChickenTamer Wrote: Im just wondering does ginga still have his oath about losing and if he loses he will quit beyblading?

You basically just asked a question what the this month's manga issue has revealed already:

Read if you wish (Click to View)
I was right, Tobi is Faust. Look at Akirasdaddys video BB-104 Basalt Hologium(?) Tobi is in the bottom right corner.