MFB Explosion: Episode 91 - The Climactic DJ Battle!? (01/09/11)

I actually watched the episode on BeybladeStation's channel on Youtube and let's just say it was not what you would expect. I really mean that.Chocked_2
^^^^ It was the one he used against Masamune in the tournament. Poison Virgo ED145 ES, but that is easy to look at.

I see then, so the possibilities are mostly open to only ryuuga.

Edit: The post above me was deleted...
(Jan. 10, 2011  1:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I am very certain it is "Gan Gan", as it means something in Japanese. Is your poster official ?

Yes, it's an official poster.
This episode is to show how boring everyone else's battles are compared to the Blader DJs and how much they have to exaggerate it, or they just are that bad. Uncertain But whoever can make an epic AMV or AMVBB with this is truly amazing.
(Jan. 10, 2011  2:11 AM)GamerBoy Wrote: I actually watched the episode on BeybladeStation's channel on Youtube and let's just say it was not what you would expect. I really mean that.Chocked_2
..... O.o My Beyspirit is crushed.....
But it's because they don't have a beast in the facebolt or a constellation on the facebolt (or whatever it is) that makes their battles so bad. But I think they could improve their launching a bit more. And Ginga and co. finally realize how a beybattle in the real world is done!
That was the most pointless stupid episode ever. The most interesting part was that Pheonix came back in costume using Burn Pheonix. I hope he appears again in this season fighting the American team.
So let me get this straight... Some joker-like Beyblader and his friend hand the arses back to Excalibur after releasing hells hound (Kerbecs/Cerberus, of course) and horrifying Cesar to the point of a near seizure.... We get an episode about the Blader DJ's sparring next? (I am aware of filler episodes, okay?)

I seriously do not understand Japanese but I feel carp-blocked.

EDIT: Yes, I did watch it. It is a bit funny regardless of the cynicism
(Jan. 10, 2011  9:50 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I hope he appears again in this season fighting the American team.

I doubt that. Hikaru basically explained that he can't participate according to the rules, so, unless the USA team goes nuts and we get some street fights, he probably won't come back Uncertain
Sure the episode was a let down but you gotta love how its the most realistic episode out of all of them. The DJs were like little 8 year olds going at it.
It's not realistic. A really battle would be much better than the one they had...
My reaction to the episode:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL*10 years later* LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Ok I'm done Grin
Blader DJ better have a good explanation for this
(Jan. 13, 2011  2:27 AM)majinshadow11 Wrote:

It's nice that you enjoyed the episode but try to write something more constructive next time ^^.. (that's the kindest way i can put it)
I saw the DJ's battle and they have earth Aquila and rock Aries, but they both suck on ice.
The battle was lame, but hilarious, the beys were spinning slow and yea, LOOK AT THEIR EYES xd

It was a draw.