MFB Episode 3: The Wolf's Ambition! April 19, 2009 JPN / May 15, 2010 Canada

The only reason it isnt on youtube is because people were spamming DKS so hes not gonna be nice anymore Unhappy
Thanks!

Liked this ep a lot more than ep 2. Also, the music for this series is fantastic.
(Apr. 19, 2009  9:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Thanks!

Liked this ep a lot more than ep 2. Also, the music for this series is fantastic.
Thanks; this sure as hell beats Livestation. I can actually watch this now.Joyful_2
This episode rocked and Dark Wolf rocks as well.

Also, all I can say is don't make a girl angry. XD
I enjoyed that episode alot. Smile I've noticed Ginga is acting more and more like Naruto. I realy want to draw some fanart of him and put it on Deviant Art, maybe something chibi of Ginga and Madoka. Tongue_out
As soon as I watched that episode I wanted Dark Wolf. I think they put subliminal images (or whatever they're called) in these episodes...
(Apr. 20, 2009  12:30 AM)Hero Wrote: As soon as I watched that episode I wanted Dark Wolf. I think they put subliminal images (or whatever they're called) in these episodes...

i regret not getting dark wolf Unhappy
There are many words I could use to describe the Beyblade anime; but Subliminal is definitely not one of them.
(Apr. 20, 2009  12:30 AM)Hero Wrote: As soon as I watched that episode I wanted Dark Wolf. I think they put subliminal images (or whatever they're called) in these episodes...

i would hardly call showing close-ups of the toy every fifteen seconds "subliminal"
Haha, I am loving this series. Everything has been so intense, right from the get-go. I don't like the OP much, but all the battle music is sweet. I am so pumped to play with my MFB now Grin I wish I wasn't an idiot and had bought two launchers Pinching_eyes My samurai upper HMS combo just thrashed Leone haha
carp I'm hooked on this Confused
Benkei's Beyblade shown in the preview definitely resembles Voltaic Ape Eee
bull looks insane! i really like wolfs beast and bulls beast Smile pegasis and leone are meh
(Apr. 19, 2009  9:07 AM)Bey Brad and Hero Wrote: Thanks!

(Apr. 19, 2009  1:52 PM)Khel Wrote: Thanks; this sure as hell beats Livestation. I can actually watch this now.Joyful_2

You're all welcome!Tongue_out_wink
I have to say that I want to own that shop, that would be awesome to have all those different beyblades and parts.
This episode rocked so much. Much better than the last one. Especially the Beybattles.
Theres no download link yet? Sorry if I sound demanding, its just that I want to put it on my WALKMAN. :\
(Apr. 20, 2009  8:55 PM)Driger Wrote: Theres no download link yet? Sorry if I sound demanding, its just that I want to put it on my WALKMAN. :\

No, or else it would've been posted and I don't think there's a good HD/HQ download for episode 2 either Unhappy
There is a HQ for Episode 2.

Edit: I never got it, but it was said the quality is good.
You mean the link Kai-V posted or something else? I don't recall DranzerX13 posting anything. Either way, I haven't been able to download Episode 2 yet so I'm don't know if it's HD or whatever. Confused
(Apr. 20, 2009  9:04 PM)Rocky Wrote: You mean the link Kai-V posted or something else? I don't recall DranzerX13 posting anything. Either way, I haven't been able to download Episode 2 yet so I'm don't know if it's HD or whatever. Confused

Yeah, the link Kai-V posted. I wasn't able to download it either because I was ill that day and I dont feel like downloading it anyway Speechless . But yeah, it was said to have "High" Quality. Smile
To see the quality of the video of episode 2, you can go on the Beyblade Spirit Gallery in the appropriate section.

There is a torrent for episode 3 :
http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=59990

I will wait to see whether another group uploads it at a higher definition; then, I will most likely post a Megaupload link of the best quality available.

Seriously, I encourage you to download the torrent to tell the uploaders that you support them with what they are doing for Metal Fight Beyblade fans. Download BitTorrent.
Why is Daidouji's winder gold?