MFB Episode 3: The Wolf's Ambition! April 19, 2009 JPN / May 15, 2010 Canada

(Apr. 23, 2009  1:52 AM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: it's just that Daidouji should burn in HELL.

It's just a cartoon ...
Do they even have hell in BeyWorld? D: Regardless, you should like Daidouji for that very reason. If you're a Kyouya fan, you wanna see his range of expressions and whatnot, right? I love it when he's pissed off. XD
You fancy Kyouya alot ^^;

Kenta is almost a clone of me XD

So this never continued with Modoka cleaning pegasis? I STILL haven't watched it D:
I haven't favoured a character yet. I think Kenta is my favourite character so far, he's chibi Joyful_2

And, Driger, even though I haven't met you I can imagene you being like him. Grin
(Apr. 23, 2009  2:13 PM)Rocky Wrote: Do they even have hell in BeyWorld? D: Regardless, you should like Daidouji for that very reason. If you're a Kyouya fan, you wanna see his range of expressions and whatnot, right? I love it when he's pissed off. XD

Daidouji's and Kyougo's beyblade are awesome.
(Apr. 24, 2009  1:47 AM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: Daidouji's and Kyougo's beyblade are awesome.

It's Kyouya btw... not Kyougo.
Kyouya's and Daidouji's beyblades are awesome. There I correctly spelled his name. Happy now?!
But you didn't. Serious
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:10 PM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: Kyouga's and Daidouji's beyblades are awesome. There I correctly spelled his name. Happy now?!

Are you being serious? Speechless
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:10 PM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: Kyouga's and Daidouji's beyblades are awesome. There I correctly spelled his name. Happy now?!

Try again Wink
i myself like dark wolf its strong an cool looking
Daidouji keeps reminding me of Volkov, given that their voice actor is the same person........
Apparently the voice actor(子安武人) tends to make Daidouji sound exactly like the type of person as Volkov, since he uses the very same voice which was once for Volkov to present Daidouji's personality.
The dub discussion for this episode starts below this post.

Will open this thread back up after the episode has aired.
Yeah that kid is the leader of the Screws from Medabots.
Gingka has some terrible line delivery, he really needs to work on that.
Oh god, "I've got a dentist appointment, and have to clip my toe nails" hahahaha
They just took out all the fire scenes at the beginning of the episode. Gingka looks ridiculous talking energetically, completely immobile.
HAHAHAHAH BENKEI "Watch it big mouth, or face these 24 inch pythons!"
(May. 15, 2010  6:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: They just took out all the fire scenes at the beginning of the episode. Gingka looks ridiculous talking energetically, completely immobile.
I KNEW something looked insanely awful in that scene.
took the scene out or digitally painted over the fire?
(May. 15, 2010  6:11 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: took the scene out or digitally painted over the fire?
Completely out. They just used the same scene again where Ginga holds his bey next to his head, I think.
Yeah, they completely cut out a chunk of that scene (With the fire, and Madoka's changing expression)
Now it's just Madoka staring at Gingka, while he talks enthusiastically (But not moving an inch)