MFB Episode 3: The Wolf's Ambition! April 19, 2009 JPN / May 15, 2010 Canada

I am on the website to find out how to watch it but i cant because I dont understand how to read japanese so does anyone know what I am supposed to do when i am on the website
(Apr. 18, 2009  10:22 PM)D-trix Wrote: I am on the website to find out how to watch it but i cant because I dont understand how to read japanese so does anyone know what I am supposed to do when i am on the website

www.livestation.com

search tv tokyo, select the third one
Gosh I totally forgot it was Saturday. Scary thinking that a whole week has gone by already. If that's the case, no, it starts in two hours not one. :3
In two hours it'll be tomorrow. Well, where I live. It really depends where in the world you are. But all anyone really needs to know right now is that it'll be on in 1 hour and 45 minutes. Grin
I've done the three livestation feeds and I've got none of them to work. Either at home, or at the iMac's at school. I get Al Gazera, or whatever it is called...
That's one of the partner channels, the first one you see because it's first alphabetically. Once you've added TV Tokyo, uncheck the box that says 'Partner Channels' and you should just see the channels you've downloaded.
There are times when TV Tokyo on Livestation doesn't connect. if it doesn't connect then try again later.
Looks like I might be sitting this out.
Both LiveStation and TVants cuts out on a screen with strawberries (with a bunch of text over top)

Neither will go further than that.

EDIT: Bah, finally Livestation kicks in, 8 minutes into the episode.
Looks like I'll be waiting for the episode download. Tongue_out
Livestation isn't connecting to TV Tokyo so doesn't seem like I'll be watching this live. w/e I'll just wait til its' uploaded onto youtube or something.
(Apr. 19, 2009  12:36 AM)Crimson Wrote: EDIT: Bah, finally Livestation kicks in, 8 minutes into the episode.
Looks like I'll be waiting for the episode download. Tongue_out

Same. Plus it's laggy as hell. But I'm going to bed now anyways so oh well. Pinching_eyes_2
This sucked carp; all three programs did not work for me. I hate you all for trying to watch it at the same time.....
Am I imagining this or did the new Bull in the preview for the next episode look like it have a weight disk.
actually many people can still watch it without the program freezing. maybe the server was having problems.

I have one thing to say....Daidouji's power is not fair. Kyouya so got pwned big time.
(Apr. 19, 2009  12:58 AM)D-trix Wrote: Am I imagining this or did the new Bull in the preview for the next episode look like it have a weight disk.

No.
MFB's don't have WDs anymore, you prolly just saw the metal from the wheel.
(Apr. 19, 2009  12:58 AM)D-trix Wrote: Am I imagining this or did the new Bull in the preview for the next episode look like it have a weight disk.
No. It was just the Metal Wheel, and H145 seems quite wide.
I got to see the last 12 minutes of it on Livestation. Hadn't heard of TVants, so I'm getting that for next time. Will be watching it when it goes up on youtube.
no uploads on youtube yet Unhappy
i saw thr ep4 preview though dark bull looks like a freakin plastic
(Apr. 19, 2009  2:07 AM)blader9 Wrote: no uploads on youtube yet Unhappy
i saw thr ep4 preview though dark bull looks like a freakin plastic
Your only problem is H145. Without it, you would think it is another Hybrid Wheel Beyblade. Do you also believe that Flame Sagittario C145S resembles a plastic beyblade ?
(Apr. 19, 2009  2:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Your only problem is H145. Without it, you would think it is another Hybrid Wheel Beyblade. Do you also believe that Flame Sagittario C145S resembles a plastic beyblade ?

yeah i know i wonder what h145 will even do and i think flame sagattario does a little
Yes,It looks like a Plastic blade.Heck If I dident know that was sagittario I would say "whats with the plastic blade