MF-M Gravity Perseus BD145MF (Retesting)

hmm this is some metagame breaker more testing needed, I gotta get Dark Gasher again ._.
Sorry to bump an old thread, but this combo really needs to be looked at more.

Here are 80 rounds I did today, I'll do another 20 against MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS (Boost Mode) here in a few. I'm also taking requests for testing on this combo. Testing against Basalt will occur when Hasbro finally releases it; I didn't see the point in including one for around $20 in my last order when the Hasbro one will be out soon.

MF-H Gravity Perseus (Attack, Counter) BD145MF

TT Attack
Beylauncher L, Beylauncher
Gravity always shot at 100% with bank
Alternating Shots

vs. MF Hell Kerbecs 230CS (TT Defensive CS, Gravity in Left) (Click to View)
vs. MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (Boost Mode, Gravity in Left) (Click to View)
vs. MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (Boost Mode, Gravity in Right) (Click to View)
vs. MF Lightning L-Drago BD145R2F (Gravity in Left and shot at 40ish%) (Click to View)
*My Hell Kerbecs came in today and after these tests the paint looks like....well....hell. Sorry bad pun.*
I knew two opposing BD145's wouldn't work, that is in oppoiste direction.

Thanks for the tests, Evan. Gravity is useful in right.
(Jul. 14, 2011  3:46 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I knew two opposing BD145's wouldn't work, that is in oppoiste direction.

Thanks for the tests, Evan. Gravity is useful in right.

Oh wow, I didn't even think of it being Hell's BD145 causing the lack of KOs. That might actually be it!

I've always seen Gravity more useful in left because of it's mix of equalization and smash, but in this combo right does very well in certain cases. Any other tests you'd like to see (aside from what I said I'd do)?
I know it would be somewhat outclassed and that garbage, but I wanted:

MF-H Earth Leone H145CS

I want this to be tested because, as you once said... and I agreed, H145 has Attack. I think H145 can take BD145.

Please try!
(Jul. 14, 2011  3:57 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I know it would be somewhat outclassed and that garbage, but I wanted:

MF-H Earth Leone H145CS

I want this to be tested because, as you once said... and I agreed, H145 has Attack. I think H145 can take BD145.

Please try!

If you are going for attack why Earth? I'm gonna conduct my tests against MF Lightning L-Drago BD145R2F and see how that goes before I do any bizarre counter combos.
Not counter, no. I think H145 has grip on it. Seriously, I think it can trash out by the gap between Earth's folds and H145's top. I think this will make BD145 lose balance. Not trying to be bizarre, oh no. But, if you can, please try.
(Jul. 14, 2011  4:05 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Not counter, no. I think H145 has grip on it. Seriously, I think it can trash out by the gap between Earth's folds and H145's top. I think this will make BD145 lose balance. Not trying to be bizarre, oh no. But, if you can, please try.

Ok, well I'm going to now. My updated tests show that it murdered MF Lightning L-Drago BD145R2F, but I'd like to see Bluezee or Dan try it as well. I usually get pretty good results with that combo, but I'd like to just to make sure.

I only have 1 MF-H so I will test both with MF. Why Leone and not Aquario or Bull? Which version of CS? I have an aggressive, semi-aggressive, and docile CS.
This combo was/is extremely popular in the UK. It has been for 2-3months or so. Anyways, it struggles against low Basalt mainly.
(Jul. 16, 2011  2:35 PM)ControL_ Wrote: This combo was/is extremely popular in the UK. It has been for 2-3months or so. Anyways, it struggles against low Basalt mainly.
I'll look into that against low track in couple hours sorry for long dead thread thanks to Evan for bumping this thread and with excellent testing result I give him my credits. I will also relacing ch120 for t125 and 145 for meteo l drago xf
(Jul. 16, 2011  2:35 PM)ControL_ Wrote: This combo was/is extremely popular in the UK. It has been for 2-3months or so. Anyways, it struggles against low Basalt mainly.

I would imagine any bey with BD145 in Defense mode would have trouble against low anything really. BD145's spikes cause massive recoil. The aggressive CS variant I have been pushing may also help this.

To me tese are the best two forms of the combo, and must use these exact pieces.

MF-H Gravity Perseus (Attack Version, In Counter Mode) BD145MF
or
MF-H Gravity Perseus (Attack Version, In Counter Mode) BD145CS (Hasbro Mint CS, Super Aggressive)
i agree your cs thought with gravity but using a mint cs will go out control so that can be useful
The UK tends to use the Metal Flat variant.

BD145 spikes recoil wut?

Don't forget this struggles against a lot of non-hell BD145 combos.
(Jul. 16, 2011  11:23 PM)Evan Wrote:

I would imagine any bey with BD145 in Defense mode would have trouble against low anything really. BD145's spikes cause massive recoil. The aggressive CS variant I have been pushing may also help this.

To me tese are the best two forms of the combo, and must use these exact pieces.

or
MF-H Gravity Perseus (Attack Version, In Counter Mode) BD145CS (Hasbro Mint CS, Super Aggressive)

Once I get back my BD145 I'll gladly post the Results for the CS combo. (My friends borrowing it) Except I'll use MF not MF-H.
wait a second if its gravity persius witch has solid defence with a bd145 witch also upgrades defence and a metal flat used with attack type wouldnt it just cancel its self out?
(Jul. 21, 2011  12:39 AM)thebladebomber Wrote: wait a second if its gravity persius witch has solid defence with a bd145 witch also upgrades defence and a metal flat used with attack type wouldnt it just cancel its self out?

Gravity Perseus is more useful as an Attack type. The BD145 is used as an attacking part in this combo, to push the opponent, cause them to floorscrape etc.
(Jul. 17, 2011  3:28 AM)HollowPerseus Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2011  11:23 PM)Evan Wrote:

or

Once I get back my BD145 I'll gladly post the Results for the CS combo. (My friends borrowing it) Except I'll use MF not MF-H.

That is fine, just make sure you have an aggressive Hasbro CS. A few of Hasbro's aren't, but the majority are.