MF-M Duo Cygnus 230 MB

I won (placed first) BeyDay: Day of Champions in Goldsboro, NC partially with (no MF) Duo Aquario 230 MB. Thanks again Uwik
I came 2nd at Mumbai, India: Bey-ond Expectations!! using this combo (instead of MF-H i used MF, no real reason)
i lost in the finals and once against meteo drago CH120 (145 height was used) WD..
loss of two matches against spin stealer which is surely natural,, else won the rest.......... credits to Uwik for this awesome combo
Few updates:

- Many more test additions here. OP has been updated.

- I have decided to upgrade this combo to the following: MF-M Duo Cygnus 230 MB. From my informal tests, MF-M have shown to yield a slight better results than MF-H. Perhaps the centralized weight contributes to the extra wobbles. For me personally, Cygnus has been doing extremely well when paired with Duo, even compared to Aquario / Cancer / Bull. Although the difference is minimal, every little bit helps.

- I'm actually quite glad that this combo catches the mainstream in various meta worldwide, and judging from the few posts that I read around the forum, it proves itself to be quite a contender competitively. It's placed in quite a few tournaments worldwide.

- An important note would be a pseronal relief that it's not a meta breaker in any way. Many counters exist, and it's a game of rock-scissors-paper in most tournament cases.
What does this combo lose to most of the time in a BB-10?
(Sep. 10, 2012  3:21 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: What does this combo lose to most of the time in a BB-10?

Have you seen the OP? It says that it has a 15% win rate against Left Spin Stealers, particularly on tracks shorter than 145.
can you test MF-H Duo Aquario 230MB vs Revizer Dragoon bd154mf?
I can tell you that Revizer Dragooon BD145MF kills this combo eventhough I haven't done any formal test for it.

As Uwik stated before, this combo only has a 15% win rate against left spin combo.
I was wondering if someone can test this combo against MF-H Duo Aquario/Cygnus W145 WD. Dual testing and making a video out of it would be greatly appreciated too, if possible.
MF-H Duo Aquario W145WD loses to 230 combos. Doesn't need any video to prove it. Just read the OP for the result.
Solo Spin Times
BB-10, Beylauncher and Launcher Grip.
Duo Gasher 230MB (MB fairly new)
MFH- 1:55.8
MFM- 2:36.3

Will it lose to Attack types utilizing a 85/90/100 track? (i.e. Flash Escolpio 90R2F)
I suppose LTAC could KO it, although it would be difficult since there's minimum metal wheel contact.
But in his case, Flash could KO 230 easily, no?
Yes for Flash could KO 230 easily with a higher track than 85/90/100. To be honest, I haven't seen any LTAC for the longest time, so I can't really comment his case precisely, although, I think my assumption would be fairly accurate.
Yeah, probably a Flash on 105 would do the trick? I remember seeing it on the tier list in May (?) ...
I don't know about Flash on 105 track but synchrom on DF105 track kills 230 or F230 combo with ease because of the thickness of the chrome wheel so it seems that sychrom DF105 combo is the same height as combo using 120 - 130 track.
Especially Meow!'s Synchrome spin equalizer; Killerkin Dragooon DF105LRF.
I would expect it to because:
1.) Left Spin Attacker
2.) Height of Synchrome and DF105
3.) Height of LRF
Yeah, so I asked about Flash because I didn't know if it could stand up to a 230 combo; it would keep hitting the track.
If you use Flash, why do you want to make it so low? It is much better to use S130, W145, AD145, GB145 for the tracks. It is more versatile & definitely can win against higher track.