MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF

By comparative tests, I meant of MF Lightning LDrago BD145RF vs. Thunder compared to Earth..
@Mc Frown: Is your R2F moving faster than the RF in the vid? Because that was pretty appallingly slow.
How comes when I use MF Lightning L-Drago BD145RF there is hardly any impact? Is it because my Lightning L-Drago is Hasbro?
I wouldn't think that, maybe you're not shooting right or your LRF is way too used up.
Because you can't launch for carp, I thought this had been established?
I've seen it happen in person now, if you can't slide shoot right, it's horrible.
(Jul. 07, 2011  8:24 PM)Bluezee Wrote: It doesn't demonstrate you are good with attack at all. We can see that with your video on LLDBD145LRF... you just used attackers that would obviously beat the combos you tested against..just simples battles of stamina vs. attack. What I am trying to say is that these results are completely irregular.

Well I didn't say 'good', I said 'not terrible'. But now that you mention it, yeah, I'm fantastic with Attack. I have an awesome attacking launch technique that decimates everything (except for my super defense shot that stops it in its tracks). So my two techniques combined probably account for the normal expected results. For some reason this MF LLD BD145RF combo is weak and can't handle my godly power launch so it does bad (leading to the irregular results). I feel bad for you guys using this terrible combo. Because the combos I used would 'obviously beat it' but Bluezee's customization obviously does not.

(Jul. 07, 2011  8:35 PM)th!nk Wrote: @Mc Frown: Is your R2F moving faster than the RF in the vid? Because that was pretty appallingly slow.

considering i took it out of the box yesterday I certainly hope so : \
...So that's a yes, then? Just trying to narrow it all down.

I mean, given rusty's testing earlier on, it's possible it does okay, but it still seems really odd to me.
I feel BD145 damages Lightnings Attack Power, and cannot allow it to outspin a combo using a D series tip.
(Jul. 07, 2011  9:34 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: I feel BD145 damages Lightnings Attack Power, and cannot allow it to outspin a combo using a D series tip.

Umm, pretty sure it murders 230D, AD145WD, Hell+BD145WD, and I do fine against Earth/Burn LTSC's (as, it seems, most of us do). Uncertain

Heck, I was skeptical about BD145 working at first, I did struggle with it for a while, but it works great for me now.
You've got an attack wheel on a rubber tip, and you're thinking about OUTSPINNING stamina combos?

Really?
Quote:Use in Attack Customization
A current top-tier Attack combo is MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF (Upper Mode). Metal Face and LRF help Lightning eat apple pie, and BD145 allows Lightning to lick the plate. LRF makes it super quick to KO opponents.

Is this a Beywiki error ?
Lightning L Drago 100HF Article
I though a proponent of this combo was that BD145 can 'spin equalize' and win by OS, even if the objective was to KO.

Also yeah it is, but not the part about the pie.

(Jul. 07, 2011  9:28 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2011  8:24 PM)Bluezee Wrote: It doesn't demonstrate you are good with attack at all. We can see that with your video on LLDBD145LRF... you just used attackers that would obviously beat the combos you tested against..just simples battles of stamina vs. attack. What I am trying to say is that these results are completely irregular.

Well I didn't say 'good', I said 'not terrible'. But now that you mention it, yeah, I'm fantastic with Attack. I have an awesome attacking launch technique that decimates everything (except for my super defense shot that stops it in its tracks). So my two techniques combined probably account for the normal expected results. For some reason this MF LLD BD145RF combo is weak and can't handle my godly power launch so it does bad (leading to the irregular results). I feel bad for you guys using this terrible combo. Because the combos I used would 'obviously beat it' but Bluezee's customization obviously does not.
Yeah, but obviously, being on a rubber tip, it's not going to outspin something that's on a D-Series tip, because it should be KOing them reliably.

The point is, that anything it can't KO, it should outspin. That's mostly things on CS, and I guess RS and RSF. It does best in that respect on LRF, too (this has been established and accepted, if you trawl through the thread).
(Jul. 07, 2011  9:28 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Well I didn't say 'good', I said 'not terrible'. But now that you mention it, yeah, I'm fantastic with Attack. I have an awesome attacking launch technique that decimates everything (except for my super defense shot that stops it in its tracks). So my two techniques combined probably account for the normal expected results. For some reason this MF LLD BD145RF combo is weak and can't handle my godly power launch so it does bad (leading to the irregular results). I feel bad for you guys using this terrible combo. Because the combos I used would 'obviously beat it' but Bluezee's customization obviously does not.
Hahaha, you're hilarious.
with Attack vs. Attack, against right spin opponents it equalizes very well. Of course this isn't going to be Meteo LDrago grade because of LRF..
Beywiki;
What the living carp is that?!!
(Jul. 07, 2011  9:28 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:

(Jul. 07, 2011  8:35 PM)th!nk Wrote: @Mc Frown: Is your R2F moving faster than the RF in the vid? Because that was pretty appallingly slow.

considering i took it out of the box yesterday I certainly hope so : \

LMAO...So since page 33, you have had such amazing shots right? LOL. Let me know when you wake up from that dream of yours. I think you should stick with XF because your test results with RF, especially with this combo when you should be using a good LRF, are...um. Bad. Just look at your video for further reference. Barely touching Thunder with LLDBD145RF? Almost completely missing every shot at hitting it and then not even being able to KO something like Thunder that has no metal face or notable weight to it? There's a problem. Unless your "godly launch" is Dan's weak launch technique, I don't see anything good about it.
Any user can edit beywiki. There's a fair bit of vandalism and horrible articles in a few places. As mentioned earlier, Dragoon G.

Bluezee: Pretty sure he was mimicking what people seem to perceive as "your style".
(Jul. 07, 2011  10:00 PM)Bluezee Wrote: LMAO...So since page 33, you have had such amazing shots right? LOL. Let me know when you wake up from that dream of yours. I think you should stick with XF because your test results with RF, especially with this combo when you should be using a good LRF, are...um. Bad. Just look at your video for further reference. Barely touching Thunder with LLDBD145RF? Almost completely missing every shot at hitting it and then not even being able to KO something like Thunder that has no metal face or notable weight to it? There's a problem. Unless your "godly launch" is Dan's weak launch technique, I don't see anything good about it.
[Image: 2v0mlxv.gif]
I need to pull it out sometime..

Yeah, he was. That's immature and attitude like that leads to threads being closed because of arguments over whether bluezee likes blueberries on his pancakes, or strawberries.
Mc Frown, I really must point out that it's a minority of users who don't get good results with this combo. If you're amongst them, maybe just don't use it, and stop trying to convince people it's "just okay" or that "BD145 isn't good on lightning" or whatever?

It's been established that it does work, maybe Thunder somehow beats it, but name a top-tier combo that doesn't lose to anything?

If you don't like BD145 on it, H145, SW145, even CH120 if you want to use it, all still exist. None of them are as viable against the same number of common opponents, but they're still there. :\

Don't get me wrong, I still want more testing on that Thunder combo, but I just don't think you're making a decent argument here.
(Jul. 07, 2011  10:03 PM)Dan Wrote: [Image: 2v0mlxv.gif]
I need to pull it out sometime..

Yeah, he was. That's immature and attitude like that leads to threads being closed because of arguments over whether bluezee likes blueberries on his pancakes, or strawberries.
whats immature is posting lame image macros
all seriousness aside bluezee needs to lolgetoverhimself

(Jul. 07, 2011  10:00 PM)Bluezee Wrote: LMAO...So since page 33, you have had such amazing shots right? LOL. Let me know when you wake up from that dream of yours. I think you should stick with XF because your test results with RF, especially with this combo when you should be using a good LRF, are...um. Bad. Just look at your video for further reference. Barely touching Thunder with LLDBD145RF? Almost completely missing every shot at hitting it and then not even being able to KO something like Thunder that has no metal face or notable weight to it? There's a problem. Unless your "godly launch" is Dan's weak launch technique, I don't see anything good about it.
No, since the first time I ever picked up an EZ Launcher I had a gift.
I actually would like to stick with XF if this is what rubber bottom based attackers are coming to. tbh I'm content sticking around with my bros Gravity and Leone. It's funny because my bro MF-H Gravity Perseus 100RF managed to 10-0 Thunder Aquario 100SD with the same RF. It's pretty bad that your indominable death machine combo can't trump 'something like Thunder with no notable weight to it' that I can easily defeat using only parts from the original Metal System.

Also Dan didn't invent weak launch, I've been using it forever and let you guys figure it out on your own. To say he pioneered it is a lie. Even foolish people like BeyBrad figured out to launch WB at 80% (I was already far beyond that though). Again on the topic of shots, I'm not dreaming, and if it is it's a mutual one.

th!nk Wrote:Bluezee: Pretty sure he was mimicking what people seem to perceive as "your style".
not perceived, actual
Never thought I'd have to say this, but pull your head in and stop disrupting the thread, Mc Frown.
Test that gravity combo against the common defence combo's of today. See how it does. :\

Back on topic, still want more test against thunder 100sd :\
No offense to you guys but you all seem to be acting like Bluezee's posse and I see you all gradually morphing more into him. It's definitely not okay that he should get to act as hostile and arrogant as he does with no regard for other metagames or the universal metagame. Nor should he be able to respond as he does with any argument thrown in his face. I still have yet to see the proposed evidence of ldrago clear wheel wear. It is unjust that he should be fine making large unsubstantiated claims and somehow use that to combat against provided evidence. Often the burden of proof rests with Bluezee, but users like yourselves seem to agree with what he says with no real backing to support his claims, thereby nullifying any real progress.

By the way Bluezee, I got ahold of Killer Bull M145WD. Guess what, it lost every match against 230 stamina combos.

And th!nk I think I'll decline on your kind offer. I don't particularly think that disagreeing is disruption. Confrontation is the way of progress.
None taken, but I disagree. I'm happy to call bull on anyone, and as much as I consider bluezee a friend, and respect him I don't see how I'm "becoming him". I honestly disagree with your appraisal of this combo as it clashes with that of many others, including my own, which is from my own use of this combo, not just reading others posts.
I also disagree with the way you're acting towards Bluezee.

I still think the CW wear idea is pretty iffy, too, though.

Dan, detailed pics and a vid would be sweet?
I think part of it (attitude toward Bluezee) is from a general trend I've observed since I've become a member, not so much rage fueled by one isolated instance. I've used plenty of hyperbole admittedly, but I have yet to see anyone else prove that I was wrong about Thunder Aquario 100SD which I may very well be. But again I have yet to see any real evidence against it, just a lot of lip service.
I understand, but provoking others isn't okay in my books, especially when it has nothing to do with the topic.

The reason there's been too little testing is because no one has it, but I'll see if I can get one next time I have money. It is unusual as this does well against similar combos, hence we're understandably apprehensive.