MF Hell Libra 100 R2F vs MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230 CS
HL: 17/20 (all KO)
BK: 3/20 (1 Fluke KO and 2 OS)
HL: 85%

MF Hell Libra 100 R2F vs MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS
HL: 15/20 (all KO)
BK: 5/20 (2 OS, 4 KO)
HL: 75%

dont trust the results? I'll gladly supply a video.
man, now I wish I never traded my libra...
This is very similar to Meow!'s Hell Aquario H145R2F combo.
Supply a video.
I just tested this.

MF Hell Libra 100 R2F vs Basalt Aquario ( edit sorry this is what i used just copied and pasted xD) BD145 CS

HL: 9/20 (all KO)

BK: 11/20 (10 OS, 1 KO)

HL: 45%

I noticed that this hell combo is very low and if you have a semi-agro cs like me, then the majority of the hits will be against bd145.

This is basically how the battles went:
1. Hell immediately kos basalt. ( majority of hell's wins )

2. Hell pushes basalt to go to the tornado ridge, and when hell makes contact, it is with bd not with the metal. Hell is not able to ko and basalt and looses by outspin.
( majority of basalt's wins )

This combo reminds me of a lesser version gibsonmac's phantom ad145rf combo. It goes so fast it just pushes basalt out of the stadium, too and extent.
Yeah, Basalt can take hits, however, when something is moving fast enough, something like Cyber could do this is if has proper weight on it... Basically Speed Smash. (what I call it) The faster it is, the better.
I can barely believe this without video evidence, I've tried this combination over the summer with zero success. I think it is CS being a wild-card. Mine tends to have an circling movement around the center of the stadium, where most contact Hell will make is with the lowest part of Basalt. Even with a completely non-aggressive CS I cannot get a KO out of it. It can definitely smash Basalt to the Tornado Ridge, but I have never gotten further than that except when the CS is aggressive and is at the Tornado Ridge already..

to an extent* is what I think you mean, Meow.
Video will be done soon. my CS is rather agro but cam be calm.

EDIT: Yeah, Meow! thet's how my Hell goes, but for some reason when it gets the KO, always hits Basalt head on
i tried many Hell RF/R2F combination...none succeeding against Basalt BD145 CS..but who knows if Libra CW really change something...
I assure you the Clear Wheel would not have such an impact.
Yeah I tested this against basalt 230cs and it did really do to well. I didn't really do any formal testing; however I can tell you this. When it hit basalt 230 is really tended to push up more than away. It basically means that whenever there was contact basalt 230 would sorta jump, but for some reason thereafter it had a hard time koing.

I suspect it had to do with it being too short. Basalt would jump, but then hell would hit its track and not ko. Hell as an attacker is funny. Unlike Vari or other attackers, Hell vs Plastic doesnt nothing. Hell vs metal is somewhat different.

It seemed as if the direction of smash was more upward than out, unlike what you'd get from say variares. It was a fabulous destabilizer i have to say. Basalt 230 acted sorta like an xts tornado battler if you have ever seen one of those spin.

I'll try to get some tests with it on d125 and 105. My ch120 is currently broken so I can get much test from that either. I really think a slight height increase will help this bey a lot though. As far as clear wheel contact, I prefer escolpio but that's another issue.
I would think that Hell would be too low, but in this case I am not so sure..

I can imagine how the 230 falls, but as Dan said, I'd like a close up on this one.
(Dec. 05, 2011  1:37 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Video will be done soon. my CS is rather agro but cam be calm.

Since your CS is aggro I can easily believe these results. However against a calm CS the win rates should be opposite at the very least.
Like Dan, I specifically tried this combo and got the same result as him. I tried it when the Basalt banning stuff came up. It got zero wins at all.

RustyXD, when I tested this, my CS was aggressive. Zero wins then, zero wins now.

I'm not saying these results are baloney, I'm just saying I have been unable to get good results with this combo, for whatever reason. So a video would definitely be helpful!
BB-10 Attack Stadium
Bey Launcher

MF-H Hell Kerbecs 100R2F VS MF-H Libra GB145CS
MF-H HK100R2F- 0 Wins

MF-H LGB145CS- 10 Wins (9 OS, 1 KO)

Then I tried HK with a fresh RF.

MF-H HK100RF- 2 wins (1OS, 1 KO)

MF-H LGB145CS- 8 Wins (8 OS, 0 KO)

I stopped at 10 rounds due to overwellming results. If this can't KO even Libra, I see noTop-Teir ability for this combo. (Don't worry, I can use attack fine, I can KO Libra with a LLDBD145LRF)

Hm...
First off, using this on a 100 track itself is a disadvantage...
Yes, it was a good attack part, but all this existed before the release of 230 and BD145; the two tracks your combo boasts high win rates against.
It is quite unbelievable, tbh.
I would say that its just another OHKO combo, which is not quite promising.
As Raigeko said(and even I believe the same), with speed in there, just anything would perform good KOes if it has enough weight behind it...
This combo could qualify for the title of 'The Best Combo to depend on Luck in a Bey-Match'. Smile
(Dec. 04, 2011  5:52 PM)geminikid13 Wrote: man, now I wish I never traded my libra...

This doesn't matter at all.

and janstar i can think of many better luck based combos.
@McFrown- Yes, I know. Smile
It was just another way of saying that this combo doesn't look THAT promising. Smile
(Dec. 04, 2011  6:29 PM)Dan Wrote: Supply a video.

This.

(Against MF-H Basalt BD145CS, Aquario would be preferred over kerbecs, though).
Alright, once the crappin school holidays come I'll do those vids.

Can Meow! Test this against Duo if ya have it? you seem to be able to get that Hell Knack like me
You said you'd make a video which was supposed to be 'done soon' a week ago..

Man, why the long wait? I still think it is your CS.
(Dec. 08, 2011  6:44 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Alright, once the crappin school holidays come I'll do those vids.

Can Meow! Test this against Duo if ya have it? you seem to be able to get that Hell Knack like me

I ordered my bb-121 last week with economy shipping :\ I doubt it will come very fast, but when i get it I will surely test. I doubt it will do well; however. Hell is a relatively low smash wheel. When it goes against basalt, it feeds off the recoil basalt already has. Duo has very little recoil like earth. I don't think the " high speed weight smash" thing will work too well. I could be wrong though, its just my initial thoughts.
@ Dan, School my friend, the hated word and thing entitled 'school'

@ Meow! Thanks mate, well, I have to get a Duo and Death myself when Indo gets stock, so gonna burn the CARP out of my RF, R2F, LRF, CS, and my RDF
I'd be surprised if this did anything to duo, considering the far superior Blitz barely hurts it.
I will give it a proper try later on today, but I've used it before with little luck.

Here you go, testing.

MF Hell Libra 100R2F vs MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS

Hell’s solo spin (in whatever combo we were using in Uwik’s thread) is 3:44, R2F works awesome on blitz, so no excuses there, CS is usually calm-semi aggro, but rather aggro in this combo (stamina is still solid though, and it didn’t tornado stall much in these battles), BD145 oriented correctly for maximum stamina.

Basalt Launches First, straight shot to centre. Hell sliding shot.
Hell: 2/20 (2KO) = 10%
Basalt: 18/20 (13 OS, 5KO) = 90%

I have to give the combo some credit, it did perform better than I expected (though this isn’t really shown by the results), it hits hard. It’s no blitz, though, and I would put money on Duo laughing at it sadistically (I will try it out later if I get time).

Basalt, as usual, collides and interrupts flower patterns (though hell still retains a decent movement pattern, and still makes contact, it’s a lot looser than normal).

I guess I can see how you might do better, if you have a "sitting duck" CS and a subconscious bias towards Hell, but 75% is fantasy, especially in a tournament situation, and especially against someone who knows how to exploit Hell’s recoil/use defense well.
heh? dont slide shot Hell, you need to do a thingy-a-jammy launch to get the KO.

My CS is rather agro and I used to hate Hell, I just see things to have every single capability until tested and proven wrong. Hell isnt fully dead yet.