MF Hell Libra 100 R2F

It is.I'll supply tests for Basalt Kerbecs 230CS as well.In the end,the meta game involved,in my opinion,Hell is Dark.Hell is basically useless with VariAres,Basalt,Duo,Death and Phantom hanging around the meta game.Just Rest in hell,hell.I have a calm CS from the booster.I'll test it out soon.
Go for it, Hell should win, just feel that it is. well, Hell isnt the Attack's Dark, more like Blitz 0.2 IMO A Blitz prototype if you please. MF Death Cancer BD145 CS lost to MF Hell Rex R145 RF @ Bey Bash: Halloween Horror 3-1, I ws shocked, I thought that death would win.

goes to show, maybe certain Hell molds are more attack based than others............
What "thingamajig" launch? I launched hell using the same launch as I do any other attacker on R2F, for maximum speed and contact already, and you haven't mentioned any special launches anywhere. Sliding shot is the standard attack launch.

Also, here it is against Duo, and believe me, I tried everything I could to get Hell to go as fast as possible without self KOing, and make quick and consistent contact, it had EVERYTHING going for it, including my CS being bleh:

Duo Aquario BD145CS vs MF Hell Libra 100R2F
Duo launched First R1

CS is quite calm here, I disliked it’s movement: It did little at the start, and then when hit hard didn’t return to the centre, instead circling, which is something I seriously dislike, as later in the battle that opens you up to easier KO’s. R2F is the same one I use on Blitz, it’s getting on a bit but that doesn’t stop Blitz killing things, and it’s still incredibly quick. Basically, Hell has everything going for it here.

Duo: 20/20 (100%) (19OS, 1KO)
Hell: 0/20 (0%)

Honestly, you cannot simply "ignore" the tests I have posted, just because they do not agree with your own. That just shows a hilarious bias towards the combo, which may well affect your results.

As for Death vs Hell, Death isn't the best defense wheel out, by a fair stretch.

In terms of mold differences, I sincerely doubt it affects their attack ability severely, but I did use my best Hell in terms of solo spin for these tests, and seeing as Solo spin and attack are both benefited by basically the same things, that should be just fine.
I know EXACTLY what launch he is describing. It's that rebound launch when you don't bank or slide shoot but instead you launch it in such a way that the beyblade is still using its full speed and reaching the middle and the opponent's metal wheel directly while your beyblade is in an upright position. I have some results that confirm this:

BB-10 Attack Stadium

Hell Libra 100R2F vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS
Hell: 17/20 (14 KO 3OS)
Basalt: (1 OS 2KO)

If Hell hits Basalt in the beginning, it is basically over. It is almost similar to Blitz actually.
Is this Gattayaki?A video of the launch technique would be helpful.
That launch? Did something very similar when doing the Duo tests. Still nothing.
Thanks Spin, and Th!nk, not that I am ignoring them, I am just exploring the possibilities..... you very well could have not launched Hell to it fittest for this combo, not even Blitz Inzori (lil bro and AWESOME attack user) can use it, only Destroy24 and I can use it with ease. and we both have insane launches, similar to Blueeze's so called tower topple launch (85 owns 230).
No, Gattayaki is hitting the beyblade either in the air (IIRC) or hitting them before their beyblade makes contact with the stadium. Anything else would just be OHKO. It is more like a straight shot but letting the beyblade ricochet off the walls. There is a video on youtube where this is shown too with the Tornado wheel smashing Basalt BD145CS out with ease.
You can't call yourself Bluezee.Plus,what can a 7 year old kid do?I'll probably go to my friends house and test this.With Gattayaki shot.If even Gattayaki fails,I Don't know what to say.
Spin-Sonic:-Can you show me that video?
^That, I honestly CANNOT do Gattayaki at all, my timing is always late, thus I use what I call the 'Speed Slammer' fast and furious. IIRC, Rai said that even Cyber or Galaxy can do these results with enough crappin speed.
EDIT: What can a 7 year old do? A Freekin lot mate................. believe it or not, his attack skills rivals the best in Indo
It is fair to say that some people work well with some combos. For example, I still use my Rock wheel at times and still KO Basalt BD145CS...SO SERIOUS. The video is here by the way:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luqfqAevgAo

EDIT: Oh and as far as the "what can 7 year olds do" comment, KillerSpinner and Gabe(not sure if he plays anymore) are younger than 7 and are complete beasts! Also, look at BeyJun. Another prime example.
Hah.I'll try this shot,with my friend's Rev-Up.Oh yeah,I can do Gattayaki.
The guy's launch in the first round only was really good, that's what my Hell does
(Dec. 09, 2011  6:27 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: ^That, I honestly CANNOT do Gattayaki at all, my timing is always late, thus I use what I call the 'Speed Slammer' fast and furious. IIRC, Rai said that even Cyber or Galaxy can do these results with enough crappin speed.
EDIT: What can a 7 year old do? A Freekin lot mate................. believe it or not, his attack skills rivals the best in Indo

Raigeko13, if that is who you mean, doesn't have a BB-10 just yet.

Honestly, I sometimes wonder if everyone else just sucks at defense. For example, in that video, the basalt combo is showing one of my least favourite movement patterns.

I will give it another shot tomorrow if I have time, and try to mimic that movement with Hell. I would do it now, but people are sleeping.
He used an aggro CS.No wonder.I'll try this launch out.
th!nk:-He just got BB-10 this week
Izuma:-How can he be the best when he never placed in any Indo tourney?
Well, the movement pattern I agree, VariBad...... I'll see if a really good Defense type user can keep Basalt in against her *** using this..............

EDIT: @ Whatzzer, he has, but never placed cause of that crappin Anti-Meta Kaskus
(Dec. 09, 2011  6:35 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2011  6:27 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: ^That, I honestly CANNOT do Gattayaki at all, my timing is always late, thus I use what I call the 'Speed Slammer' fast and furious. IIRC, Rai said that even Cyber or Galaxy can do these results with enough crappin speed.

Honestly, I sometimes wonder if everyone else just sucks at defense.

That could DEFINITELY be the case too in some areas. Defense and Attack require the most skill. Stamina is for chumps...yet I am guilty of using stamina most often LOL.
Whatzzer: Last I checked on Facebook, it arrives tomorrow, or today, depending on your time zone.

Anyway, if it is so limited in terms of usability and results, it is not really that useful to the general player. Not that this thread shouldn't be here, just that it's worth saying "Your Mileage May Vary".
I won most of my tournaments with Attack,so I definitely gonna test this out.Oh don't worry,I don't suck at Defense.th!nk:-It's yesterday in my timezone.I do agree with you,th!nk.This is really hard to use.Then again,I wonder what mold your Hell is,Izuma.
(Dec. 09, 2011  6:40 PM)th!nk Wrote: Whatzzer: Last I checked on Facebook, it arrives tomorrow, or today, depending on your time zone.

Anyway, if it is so limited in terms of usability and results, it is not really that useful to the general player. Not that this thread shouldn't be here, just that it's worth saying "Your Mileage May Vary".

You kno, now that u said that, I think that the Skill vs. Tier thread should be bumped. Just over the last month, skill discrepancies have affected results and combo and/or part potential.
^ HAH, I just loled at the last part.

Darn, I am sooo pissed off cause I'm grounded, no beyblading till next year, well WBO rarely but realtie, no way... darn
Before you leave,care to give videos?
Spin:-Skill vs Tier?Unless it is important,you should.
This thread and others make it important.

Hell isnt Tier 1 Attack yet certain users can use it to take out Tier 1 Defense wheels (my record is Basalt, Phantom, and a lucky 3-2 against Death)

etc.
(Dec. 09, 2011  6:43 PM)Spin-Sonic Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2011  6:40 PM)th!nk Wrote: Whatzzer: Last I checked on Facebook, it arrives tomorrow, or today, depending on your time zone.

You kno, now that u said that, I think that the Skill vs. Tier thread should be bumped. Just over the last month, skill discrepancies have affected results and combo and/or part potential.

Maybe, but I think everything has been said on the matter, it's pretty common knowledge.

By the way, in case someone brings up my troubles with Variares more directly (though, I am waiting on a more accurate set of scales, in case it is unusually light or something), do keep in mind that I'm pretty handy with Blitz, which is probably the closest thing to this combo.
yep, sorry bout that little nemesis on facebook th!nk Smile
I'll bet this basalt combo gets thrown like a rag doll with Blitz, correct?
take away about 4 wins from Blitz and that's roughly what Hell's results should be