MF-H Wing Bull 90 RS

BB-10 Attack Stadium
Beylauncher l/r

Im not too familiar with the termonology that is associated with the modes of wing but wing should be placed in the "0" position. Vari Ares was spun in right spin.

MF Vari Ares R145 RF vs MF-H Wing Bull 90 RS

Vari:0/10
Wing:10/10 OS (win rate 100%)

MF Vari Ares CH120 RF vs MF-H Wing Bull 90 RS

Vari:2/20 KO
Wing: 17 OS/2 KO (win rate 80%)
MF-H Beat Lynx GB145 RF vs MF-H Wing Bull 90 RS
Beat: 0/10 KO
Wing:10/10 OS[/u]

Overall this combo is for pure defense. Id gladly appreciate it if others test this combo as well to add to this.
0=Ironclad Attack mode, IIRC.

This seems like one of those pure defense types, Wing looks pretty good. Why Bull, and left-spin testing please? I'm pretty sure that would kill this combo.
For some reason I've never found any grace in wing for defense. Hopefully this can prove me otherwise. I'll test this out when i get the time, possibly tom.
Why not RDF? Way better balance and just way better everything.

Will test this out, but to be honest, anything but Wing BD145RDF has been trash, imo.
Yeah, wing is a good defense wheel, but can you try 85RDF instead?

Also, why 90 instead of 85? Wing is flat-bottomed so 85 doesn't cause issues.

I guess RDF could have scraping issues if being hit from above but yeah.

Also, Bull? On a 3 sided wheel? Use Unicorno2 or even Kerbecs (though I don't like kerbecs on low tracks so yeah, Uni2)
(Mar. 12, 2012  4:59 AM)th!nk Wrote: Yeah, wing is a good defense wheel, but can you try 85RDF instead?

Also, why 90 instead of 85? Wing is flat-bottomed so 85 doesn't cause issues.

I guess RDF could have scraping issues if being hit from above but yeah.

Also, Bull? On a 3 sided wheel? Use Unicorno2 or even Kerbecs (though I don't like kerbecs on low tracks so yeah, Uni2)

I didnt use 85 RDF because being hit from above causes RDF to really scrape and will in turn get pushed into a loss of sleep out of actually getting ko'ed and clear wheels like kerbecs(i dont have a blitz) seem to be much lighter and more in the way making it scrape the underside of the attacker and causing it to lose balance. Bull to me is heavier and adds on to the all around pure defensiveness of the combo
Kerbecs is heavier than bull by a small amount, but yes it has scraping issues with taller beys, Unicorno2 and Aquario would both be better and don't have issues like bull.

Honestly even with that RDF generally has better stamina than RS. Why 90?

I picked 90 because in case by some heavenly power(blader spirit) were to cause it to lose balance it would be able to still regain its self and still defende and get the OS
(Mar. 12, 2012  6:12 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: I picked 90 because in case by some heavenly power(blader spirit) were to cause it to lose balance it would be able to still regain its self and still defende and get the OS

Yeah 85 isn't any worse at that on wing.

Finally. Someone proves Wing is a great defense wheel.Grin
Okay. I realize it isn't RS, but damn not only do I not have it, I don't think it is needed anymore with RDF around..

Ze cookie! She has crumbled!

MF Flash Sagittario CH120RF vs. MF-H Wing Bull 90RDF
MF Flash Sagittario CH120RF win rate: 14/20 (13 KO, 1 OS)
MF-H Wing Bull 90RDF win rate: 6/20 (6 KO)

MF Flash Sagittario CH120MF vs. MF-H Wing Bull 90RDF
MF Flash Sagittario CH120MF win rate: 13/20 (9 KO, 4 OS)
MF-H Wing Bull 90RDF win rate: 7/20 (7 KO)

MF Flash Hades 90MF (looks amazing) vs. MF-H Wing Bull 90RDF
MF Flash Hades 90MF win rate: 20/20 (10 KO, 10 OS) lol
MF-H Wing Bull 90RDF win rate: 0/20

Now, against my worn/lame (bluezee will disagree) VariAres, there were tons of double KO's it wasn't even funny. Which usually leaned towards a 50/50 chance for both, generally, but yeah Wing did well.
I didn't even bother with those tests because of the double KO's. damn.

I did notice scraping, but not very often and not too detrimental, Wing kept going and even managed to score a KO/Flash killing itself a couple times.

I'm more concerned about MF-H Duo Aquario/Cygnus 85RDF. Should be beastly.
(Mar. 12, 2012  8:12 PM)Dan Wrote: Okay. I realize it isn't RS, but damn not only do I not have it, I don't think it is needed anymore with RDF around..

Ze cookie! She has crumbled!

MF Flash Sagittario CH120RF vs. MF-H Wing Bull 90RDF
MF Flash Sagittario CH120RF win rate: 14/20 (13 KO, 1 OS)
MF-H Wing Bull 90RDF win rate: 6/20 (6 KO)

MF Flash Sagittario CH120MF vs. MF-H Wing Bull 90RDF
MF Flash Sagittario CH120MF win rate: 13/20 (9 KO, 4 OS)
MF-H Wing Bull 90RDF win rate: 7/20 (7 KO)

MF Flash Hades 90MF (looks amazing) vs. MF-H Wing Bull 90RDF
MF Flash Hades 90MF win rate: 20/20 (10 KO, 10 OS) lol
MF-H Wing Bull 90RDF win rate: 0/20

Now, against my worn/lame (bluezee will disagree) VariAres, there were tons of double KO's it wasn't even funny. Which usually leaned towards a 50/50 chance for both, generally, but yeah Wing did well.
I didn't even bother with those tests because of the double KO's. damn.

I did notice scraping, but not very often and not too detrimental, Wing kept going and even managed to score a KO/Flash killing itself a couple times.

I'm more concerned about MF-H Duo Aquario/Cygnus 85RDF. Should be beastly.
Nice tests but get a rs and taste the difference

So then you're saying RS has superior defense to RDF?
(Mar. 12, 2012  9:09 PM)Dan Wrote: So then you're saying RS has superior defense to RDF?
Yes I believe he is. But he has a viable reason. At least when they paired with Wing and 90. Based on your tests, RS is a better choice than RDF.
Over all i think its good and i knew wing was good for defence but why 90 i think that if mabye hit at the wrong angle dont you think it might scrape?
He said he picked 90 because he thought if it lost its balance it could regain itself easier.
(Mar. 12, 2012  9:18 PM)©oke Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2012  9:09 PM)Dan Wrote: So then you're saying RS has superior defense to RDF?
Yes I believe he is. But he has a viable reason. At least when they paired with Wing and 90. Based on your tests, RS is a better choice than RDF.

I think it is really safe to say RDF is best in all situations.. I mean really, the implication he made just doesn't jive with how things are. I tested against Flash. Nothing right now beats Flash and RS will just make things worse..

I'm guessing you don't have RDF, Coke?

Or you, Sniper?
(Mar. 12, 2012  9:27 PM)Dan Wrote:

I think it is really safe to say RDF is best in all situations.. I mean really, the implication he made just doesn't jive with how things are. I tested against Flash. Nothing right now beats Flash and RS will just make things worse..

Or you, Sniper?
Yes I do have an RDF. I agree nothing has been able to beat Flash, but I dont believe RS has been tested (correct me if Im wrong) as much as other defensive tips, like RDF and therefor makes it viable (to a certain extent)
(Mar. 12, 2012  9:27 PM)Dan Wrote:

Or you, Sniper?

I would agree with Dan because it has great defence and a little attack so mabye might hit it out or just OS it.

Joseph, please read around before posting opinions man.

I know im sorry i was just saying that your right and i would use RDF too.

Coke does have an RDF, on his list of beyblade its stated.
(Mar. 12, 2012  9:30 PM)joseph317 Wrote: I would agree with Dan because it has great defence and a little attack so mabye might hit it out or just OS it.
I realize this, but it is mainly a defense bottom and this is really testing the defense ability of Wing, so there isn't much of a reason to bring up attack.
Yeah i figured that but sometimes your attack can be a good defence.
(Mar. 12, 2012  9:39 PM)joseph317 Wrote: Yeah i figured that but sometimes your attack can be a good defence.
I see your point, but Wing has been proven to be defensive, not an attack wheel, based on these results.
Jeez guys this has nothing to do with the topic at hand, let's just end it.

Being defensive does not mean something like RF wouldn't help defensively.. And yeah, there is a Wing Discussion thread which predates this fetus of a thread. Which also proved Wing was pretty alright for Defense.