MF-H Scythe Aquario GB145RSF

Fake tests (Click to View)
Wow! This combo look pretty damn good to me! Can you possibly do tests against MF-H Burn Cancer 230MB? Thanks, And good luck with this amazing combo!
Those stamina tests are worrying, thanks for testing this but jeez that's scary. Hopefully my scythe arrives soon so I can check this out for myself, hopefully more people will test it against stamina in the meantime though.
Is this limited because you needed to state that in the OP. Also RSF is banned
(Jan. 05, 2014  7:45 PM)*Aquamarine* Wrote: Is this limited because you needed to state that in the OP. Also RSF is banned
I just realized that, Any replacements?
EDIT: Maybe CS? If I could recall, I don't think it's banned from limited anymore.
EDIT (Again): Sorry, My mistake. I thought it was banned. I got it confused with RS.
(Jan. 05, 2014  7:45 PM)*Aquamarine* Wrote: Is this limited because you needed to state that in the OP. Also RSF is banned

Hi, welcome to the MFB: Limited Discussion subforum. All threads here are for Limited Format, and Limited Format exclusively. As such, only part discussion threads require a [LTD] Prefix to differentiate them from their Standard Format counterparts, and we generally assume if there are two identically named wheels, one of which is banned and the other is not, that any post made here that doesn't specify which, especially if it contains testing, is referring to the non-banned part.
Also, while numerous rubber tips are banned in Limited Format due to being far too powerful defensively for its Attack Types to handle, as you can see from The Limited Format Banlist Topic, RSF is not amongst them and never has been.

We would respectfully request that you review the rules and other relevant topics before giving rule advice to members of this forum in future. As a general forum-wide rule, such advice is generally left to members of the Staff though intervention of members with an appropriate level of knowledge is generally not heavily frowned upon if delivered in a suitable manner.

Thank you for your time.
CS maybe but that might not be good enough
*Aquamarine* Wrote:Is this limited because you needed to state that in the OP. Also RSF is banned

Only RS, RDF, and RB are banned; not RSF. Check the Ban List topic, so false information is not given. Tongue_out

EDIT: Beaten by Th!nk. Tongue_out

Also, can we see tests against Samurai Wyvang GB145 RF?

This combo seems pretty good, considering it actually had a decent win rate against Stamina.

Considering my BB-10 is (finally) arriving this week, I should be able to do some tests! Grin
@*Aquamarine*, Actually you are wrong, RSF is not banned.

EDIT: beaten to it for the top part of my post.

I'm gonna try some stamina tests soon before I do attack, those are crazy results, haha.
L I love this combo the funny thing is I was using this setup with an RF going to do attack testing. These results are amazing.
I could see how scythe pulled off the KOs (getting under them the stamina types?) , but those OSes......... Jeez, this thing is good!.
(Jan. 05, 2014  7:54 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I could see how scythe pulled off the KOs (getting under them the stamina types?) , but those OSes......... Jeez, this thing is good!.
I know! Maybe tests against Phantom (Hasbro) Aquario 85MF?
(Jan. 05, 2014  7:55 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2014  7:54 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I could see how scythe pulled off the KOs (getting under them the stamina types?) , but those OSes......... Jeez, this thing is good!.
I know! Maybe tests against Phantom Aquario 85MF?

Remember, this is Limited. Tongue_out

(Unless you mean Hasbro Phantom from that thread I made a while back)
(Jan. 05, 2014  7:56 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

Remember, this is Limited. Tongue_out

(Unless you mean Hasbro Phantom from that thread I made a while back)
Yeah, I meant that.

I'd like to see burn 85mf more, it's better than metal fury phantom IIRC .
Haha, wow! So many people love this! Oh, Coach. Your more then welcome to post your RF tests here, see how it does against RSF.

Seens as Scythe was facing some light-weight metal wheels it gave them a little shove and then OS it, haha. I'll try do all the tests soon. Thanks to other members who test this!
Guys, I know this seems strong and you all want to see your combos tested against it, but I'd really like to see those stamina tests replicated - they're the most concerning thing up there and while I'm happy for people to spend their time as they wish, I'd like to see people focus on that.

" L ", it would be worth seeing if Gravity can KO it in left, though unless you have the Perseus (ATK) clear wheel Lightning might be a better choice. Cosmic TH170RF might be worth trying seeing as it's the only attack type that really uses TH170 and therefore might be able to use Scythe's topside against it (though on RSF scythe might just KO it back haha). Burn/Phantom 85MF/other tornado stallers would be worth looking at eventually, but we should focus on things that already have a spot competitively first IMO.
The problem is that Earth and Burn are common and generally effective stamina wheels. This thing seems like another Hell to me right now, perhaps more def/stam than Hell's Stam/Attack but nonetheless (plus Scythe has always been bad against taller opponents). Spin Stealers will beat it too but the thing is that the amount of stamina it has in the first place is very worrying.
Hm, W145 don't fear the reaper, that's something at least. Would like to see others try with AD145 though, seeing as W145 is a recent part a lot of returning bladers might not have. Less worrying, of course, but still something I'd like to see checked haha. Less important though so if no one with a good RSF can do it I'll check myself when my Scythe arrives this week (it's in Australia, but as Australia Post seem to have given up on the idea of tracking things that have tracking included in the price such as their own domestic express items or updating tracking information on international items like when they're scanned as arriving in Australia on their own website, I don't know how far along it is on its road to me.)
Yes it won by Tornado Stalling.

I get your point th!nk. I do hope other members will test. I hope it goes well th!nk.
I'll definitely do some testing against Stamina, later in the week. Tongue_out
Thanks Leone19! That'd be great.
MSF-H Dark Knight Wyvang(Crystal Up Mode)R145LRF vs MF-H Scythe Aquario GB145RSF
Alternating launches.
Wyvang wins: 14/20(all KO)
Scythe wins: 6/20(2 KO, 4 OS)
Scythe Win Percentage: 30%