MF-H Flash Orion W145MF (Help me beat this)

Try against this: MF-H Duo Aquario BD145MB launch duo at an angle, but not too much, just a slight tilt.
Flash easily takes out RDF. Sorry, but MB's not gonna stand a chance.
oh,i know how to defeat this combo
use storm capricorn M145Q in sliding shoot
you'll this is the best combination in the world.nothing else
(Jul. 19, 2012  3:52 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: Try against this: MF-H Duo Aquario BD145MB launch duo at an angle, but not too much, just a slight tilt.
Duo is already not good on MB, so why would it do any better against a combo that has gotten the results you see in the OP..

(Jul. 19, 2012  4:02 AM)zeneo Wrote: oh,i know how to defeat this combo
use storm capricorn M145Q in sliding shoot
you'll this is the best combination in the world.nothing else
Can't tell if trolling
Or just that stupid.
@Zancrow-the first option,kinda.
this combo is actually really good
why do you need to defeat it?
He doesn't necessarily need to, it's more of a challenge to us.
It's like :
"What combos CAN beat this?"
(Jul. 19, 2012  4:20 AM)zeneo Wrote: @Zancrow-the first option,kinda.
this combo is actually really good
why do you need to defeat it?

Because it's "too good."
@ ingulit
Thanks to consider me
The main reason I posted this thread is honestly because I wanted to know what to use if I ever had to actually face this myself in a tournament. When I put it together I figured it would do better than AD145, but not THIS much better (to the point that nothing I had could beat it consistently). I was afraid it was a litttttle bit "too good," so knowing that Diablo takes care of this is great, and it got me to finally purchase Diablo, hah!

And yeah, I'll admit it was also sort of a challenge :3
a diablo combo might do a trick,and should do the trick.
has anyone tried diablo ____90MF?
well,i had one good combo,but it's really secret between me and my friend
(Jul. 19, 2012  4:28 AM)zeneo Wrote: a diablo combo might do a trick,and should do the trick.

Read the threaddd! Diablo was already suggested, though not that combo (that's an interesting combo to say the least).
(Jul. 19, 2012  4:29 AM)Ingulit Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2012  4:28 AM)zeneo Wrote: a diablo combo might do a trick,and should do the trick.

Read the threaddd! Diablo was already suggested, though not that combo (that's an interesting combo to say the least).

yup,should be tested atleast once!
i'm sure it'll break the W in W145
XD
If u want to break w145 use blitz or flash
Other than Diablo, I wonder if the wobbler Duo _____ 230 MB is good enough for this. Also, left spin combos of L-Drago Destroy and L-Drago Guardian might be able to do well against it.
Duo 230MB would get KO'd, weaker attack setups on MF send it flying and this combo is already at a good height to hit it hard.

But yes, my plan for FlashMF being too powerful and having too much stamina for different balances of defense and stamina has always been Anti-Attack. I actually hope this custom gets some use, as I like metagames where attack/stamina combos are powerful and the fact that it forces people to use riskier defensive combinations (anti-attack stuff).

I would like to see how Revizer Revizer BD145RF/R2F or other low recoil anti-attack kinda setups do against it, but the left spin setups are more important seeing as we know diablo can handle it.
Just putting a random combo that can hopefully beat this (never testsed it)

MF-M Duo Cygnus WA130 CS
I believe this deserves an L-O-L as well. xD

If Flash on MF can consistenly KO MF-H Duo Aquario BD145RDF, why would it have trouble KO'ing Duo on CS? And with WA130 too, ha ha.
Tried this against MF-H Duo Aquario E230CS earlier today ( was using Escolpio instead) and it only won about half of the time. I get that the CW is important, but this is supposed to get a lot better than what I got lol. Might've been me still getting used to the 3seg though. (Haven't had a proper grip for some time now.)

Would Lynx be a good substitute for Orion? Or something else?

@Mu
That doesn't even make any sense lol
Is there anything I can use to replace W145 with? I'm getting mine this Sunday, and I'm eager to get into doing testing. If I have to though, I can wait until then to contribute.
(Jul. 20, 2012  3:51 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Would Lynx be a good substitute for Orion? Or something else?

Lynx puts weight and plastic in the exact places you don't want them. :\
Can somebody try this out againt MF-L LDG DF105 CS ?
(Jul. 20, 2012  3:52 AM)Tech Wrote: Is there anything I can use to replace W145 with? I'm getting mine this Sunday, and I'm eager to get into doing testing. If I have to though, I can wait until then to contribute.

Not really, as the closest thing is AD145 and it just doesn't have the stamina of W145. MF-H Flash ____ AD145MF has been around a long time (I'm pretty sure it's mentioned in Flash's wiki article, as a matter of fact), and while this isn't much different, W145MF is better enough that it has drastically better results.

I still can't believe we just now found out about W145 considering how long it's been out, lol!

EDIT: Raigeko, I can KO that custom pretty reliably with this, so I'm not sure what's going on there. Like, I just did several tests after seeing your post, and I'm definitely KOing it.

As far as Clear Wheels go, I think Orion is one of the better choices for weight distribution without blocking Flash's attack points, though it *can* be substituted with wheels that do a similar job like Saggitario I. Lynx isn't great for reasons Angry Face mentioned.
Ikr, lol.
And I don't have an Orion, and I don't really know what it looks like, so that's why I don't have a clue what to use as a replacement though lol. I've been needing one for a while now sooo... Guess I'll break down and get one!