MF-H Diablo Kerbecs F:D *Added Benchmark*

(Jan. 31, 2013  5:10 PM)zeneo Wrote: Totally agreed with Janstarblast.
This combo isn't that effective for an anti-attack at all
I'll be able to beat this combo with a pure stamina type
Here is the best pure stamina combo (by best I mean spins the longest) MH-F Phantom Cancer B:D (Mind you this B:D is slightly worn)
Solo Spin tests:
4:48.5
5:02.9
4:45.2
4:58.7
4:52.4

MF-H Diablo Kerbecs F:D vs. MF-F Phantom Cancer B:D
(Phantom always launched first)
Diablo: 10 wins (0 OS,10 KO)
Phantom: 0 wins (0 OS,0 KO)
DK:100%
Even if B:D was 7min mold brand new, it wouldn't matter Phantom shot out of the stadium like bullet from a gun
those tests look interesting but how did it lose ????
(Feb. 01, 2013  1:39 AM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: those tests look interesting but how did it lose ????
Which bey are you referring to?
phantom cancer b:d
Diablo knocked it out of the stadium 10 rounds in a row by the first or second hit once it was in RF mode
(Feb. 01, 2013  1:57 AM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: phantom cancer b:d

Diablo has some smash capabilities, so it probably KO'd Phantom Cancer BGrin.
but as we all know that there are walls so it could still win and f:d losses stamina pretty fast so maybe there is something wrong
(Feb. 01, 2013  2:01 AM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: but as we all know that there are walls so it could still win and f:d losses stamina pretty fast so maybe there is something wrong
It did get wall saves on a few hits but Diablo would be in rf mode and just hit it again and it would fly out
that's true but RF has poor stamina so it would just stay spinning for 40 sec.. or so and phantom caner can spin for 7 mins
(Feb. 01, 2013  2:25 AM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: that's true but RF has poor stamina so it would just stay spinning for 40 sec.. or so and phantom caner can spin for 7 mins
It could spin for any amount of time if it can't stay in the stadium it doesn't matter
ill do the tests too and ill do proof but not now I am busy
(Feb. 01, 2013  2:29 AM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: ill do the tests too and ill do proof but not now I am busy
Ok and I can record the battle too
ok CAN you record the battle in a bigger camera then the camera in your last vid
(Feb. 01, 2013  2:39 AM)Dark Aquario 55 Wrote: ok CAN you record the battle in a bigger camera then the camera in your last vid

Sorry I can turn my phone sideways and not vertically
ok anyways thanks
(Feb. 01, 2013  2:29 AM)Dark Aquario 55 Wrote: ill do the tests too and ill do proof but not now I am busy

What are you wanting to prove? I don't get why you are fighting this so much. If it could not KO phantom B:D then something would be wrong.
I am not fighting wow why would I fight I am just saying there might be something wrong so ill redo the tests
With your Flash video, you are either not launching hard enough and/or have an R2F that is too old. I'll make a video tomorrow showing how to KO it on camera.
Wait....so how is it that your FGrin doesn't have an SF mode? Is the spring inside damaged? Because a normal FGrin would spend at least the majority of the battle in SF mode even at 70% launch. I made a video I might upload it tomorrow.

I'm not really sure how Flash is doing so terribly. It could be that you are not launching hard enough. What kind of launcher are you using?
(Feb. 01, 2013  5:23 AM)Meow! Wrote: Wait....so how is it that your FGrin doesn't have an SF mode? Is the spring inside damaged? Because a normal FGrin would spend at least the majority of the battle in SF mode even at 70% launch. I made a video I might upload it tomorrow.

I'm not really sure how Flash is doing so terribly. It could be that you are not launching hard enough. What kind of launcher are you using?
My FGrin does have the sf mode but my sf is a little worn, on top of that I am weak launching and banking so the rubber it catching part of the stadium making it move agro. I'm using a standard beylauncher/string launcher on a launcher grip and grip rubber. The launcher works fine, and I'm doing the same launch as I did on the benchmark

So if you are really only using the RF mode, then what is the purpose of using F:D? With a regular RF, you don't have to launch weak and it is easier to KO other stamina types.

In SF mode it has no grip. Weak launching into RF mode and it doesn't have enough stamina. I haven't used my F:D much either....
Okay you're using a normal face-bolt on flash is that better compared to the MF-H? Also the RF mode on FGrin is wider then RF, so it has more surface area and more grip, so it can take hits a little better from what I thought and what my tests show. I might retest tomorrow on a worn R2F and a mint R2F
It shouldn't really matter. If anything, the MF-H would help Flash. I was just too lazy to get out my second MF-H XD.
(Feb. 01, 2013  6:59 AM)Meow! Wrote: It shouldn't really matter. If anything, the MF-H would help Flash. I was just too lazy to get out my second MF-H XD.

Okay, cause I know some bets work better with MF-L