MF-H Diablo Kerbecs F:D *Added Benchmark*

(Feb. 01, 2013  6:30 AM)Meow! Wrote: [video]

So if you are really only using the RF mode, then what is the purpose of using FGrin? With a regular RF, you don't have to launch weak and it is easier to KO other stamina types.

In SF mode it has no grip. Weak launching into RF mode and it doesn't have enough stamina. I haven't used my FGrin much either....

Exactly my point! Grin

If this combo works best only in RF mode, why not use RF itself?
The SF-mode is totally useless overall...

And for whoever thinks that a B: D stamina type can beat this in a BB-10 stadium, that would NEVER happen.
B: D can be knocked out by a *insert embarrassingly light object here*. Here, it is being pitted against a 52g+ spinning top made out of metal with a ferocious design that has an ability to smash out some combos with better defense...
Also, Flash in Stamina mode is useless. Never go by the Mode name! Wink

R3DX- Are you sure F: D has more grip? The hole in the middle significantly reduces the effective area of the RF bottom of F: D. I certainly do not own the part, but I have seen it lose more easily than pure RF combos in a tournament... :\
It does have the hole but it also has a wider bace, and it have the curved sides
Which makes it easier to KO due to the face that it doesn't have a 'side' to hit the tornado ridge on.
(Feb. 01, 2013  5:35 PM)R3DX Wrote: It does have the hole but it also has a wider bace, and it have the curved sides

The curved sides actually don't help an aggressive beyblade. :\
Curved sides suit Wobblers(as in MB) and Defense types best(as in RB).
As the curved side of F: D's RF touches the stadium floor only when it is tipping over, it serves no purpose.
Even if it takes a hit, it will actually lose momentum and get OSed.
The curved sides also have that major disadvantage mentioned by Kujikato...
Firstly,Janstarblast,no one uses Final Drive in tournaments,let alone testing.
maybe this combo was made to show the importance of Final Drive(but sadly this combo fails to deliver this),and not a top-tier.
I guess it's like my Phantom___230HF/S combo(trying to gain attention of not-so-frequently-tested-parts)
...Aaaand here comes my video with a comparison between FGrin and BD145 RF. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dizItXn_CQ

I apologize for the mistakes(poor launches, self KO)during the RF battle. I was having some trouble controlling my mint RF, and attack vs attack is really hard to do solo.
This combo is nothing great, tbh. It got SOME KO's on stamina. But really? It's stamina. No defence whatsoever. However Diablo does have attack potential, not just anti-attack.
Intresting, Can u try against MF-H Variares CH120R²F
(Feb. 03, 2013  6:52 PM)HDSK Wrote: Intresting, Can u try against MF-H Variares CH120R²F
I don't have Vari sadly I have to wait until hyperblade's snot green vari
I finally have some tests. I did tests with a normal and weak launch.

Equipment:

Opponents:

NOTE: I only did 15 rounds.