MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF

Yes, actually I do have a specific combo in mind.

MF Scythe Kronos [Stamina Mode] BD145CS

Its been getting good results.
That's stamina mode, bro.
And Hero, if you could test against MF-H Scythe Aquario BD145EDS, that'd be sweet as, man.
Thanks for the info!

Anyways, Hero, do you think you could test it? Got some more in mind as well.
Sure thing. I'll get those done as soon as I can. Same mode for you th!nk?
Yeah, same thing.

Wouldn't mind it tested against Basalt BD145EDS too, but yeah, you deserve some rest.

I'll be testing against the more mundane "top tier" combo's on Monday, if anyone was wondering where the stamina combo's are Tongue_out
LOLOLOL. I always though Basalt had two modes ...

Alright. I'll get on it in a bit. Maybe in a hour or so.
Please test it against:
L-Drago Destroy S130RF
OR
Gravity Perseus BD145MF (Attack Version, Left Spin, Counter Mode)
OR
Beat Lynx R145R2F if possible
OR
Scythe Kronos 90CS
Why Kerbecs? It's poorly balanced with scythe, and other users have said Kronos is the best CW for it.

We tried it against the latter two, it did okay, but yeah, not full testing.
Sorry, I changed it
Don't delete it though, just Scythe Kronos 85/90CS, I guess.

I'd think our combo might struggle with it, scraping dependent.
Re-added
LDD S130?

MF LDD D125R2F. That if not anything, it has been showing 80% + against Basalt when Bluezee tested it.
LLD stall results are up in the OP.

th!nk: Here are the MF Meteo L Drago ED145EDS results.
MF Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF - 220 height (bank) vs. MF Meteo L Drago ED145EDS
Basalt Kerbecs: 8 wins (2 OS, 6 KO)
Meteo L Drago: 2 wins (2 OS)
Draws: 4
Win Rate: 80%

I didn't find it worthy to test. I don't think it's a noteworthy combo so I did 10 tests only. There were some ties, all of which were from Meteo's spin equalizing.

Shadow Scythe: MF Beat Lynx gets destroyed by this. It's too slow to catch up and rarely gets any contact. I went against it at a tournament; 3-0.
(Jul. 16, 2011  6:24 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: LDD S130?

MF LDD D125R2F. That if not anything, it has been showing 80% + against Basalt when Bluezee tested it.

I prefer S130 as well, he is not incorrect to request it, I honestly think it's slightly better. I'll do that test on monday.
Gravity Perseus BD145MF loses to this, BTW, but again, no testing right now Tongue_out
That's fine, but I was just saying that D125 makes %-10% diff.

Hah, EDS served MLD bad for that purpose on TH170.
So it makes -10% difference? So it does worse? Or are you saying it does 10% better than S130, in which case I disagree, but can't be sure as it's yet to be tested.
No offence, I just don't get what you mean.

I'd imagine if you used a lower height against that meteo combo you'd KO more but outspin less, eh.
I remember a test showing D125 on LDD versus S130...pretty long back.

Anyways, I know you have it, and having used the myself, I say D125 will outperform.

Out of that, we shoudl test both.
I may have thought of a ''Counter''.
MF-H Scythe Kronos UW145XF
Try it. I know my thread was closed but I think the PC Frame will cancel out Basalt and UW145 will unbalance TH170 and XF will beat WF
MF Scythe Kronos BD145CS results are up in the OP. 14 wins for Basalt Kerbecs, 13 OSs and 1 late match KO. On 220 height it kind of force smashed Scythe. I'm not sure how effectively because of the free spinning wheel but force smash is present.
@BBS: D125 will make less contact and IMO do less damage against this. Wouldn't be fair to you, but I lack a good CS against other combo's right now. That said, this is not the place to discuss it. I will test against 130 as I don't want to waste time testing both, and it should be the better of the two in this situation.

That said, there have been no tests of LDD on S130 btw, searched it to make sure. Wink

Hero: Oh, sweet Grin

Shadow Scythe: UW145 won't touch TH170, and as Hero said, the PC frame won't save scythe. XF's weakness is how easily it is KO'd, as it skips the tornado ridge. It would do worse than other tips. :\
Eh, at least it got six wins. Its good to know just that, now I was really thinking of very low attackers. Soon as you finish the others, I'll try to see what I come up with.
Must try Scythe Kronos 90CS
Guys, don't complain if it isn't done straight away, Hero has a life and I lack self-motivation. We'll get through them, just not immediately Wink

And I'll start making a list of requests tomorrow (and include it in the OP), so you only need to ask once.
Thanks for mentioning that th!nk. I'm actually working on your request; MF Scythe Aquario BD145EDS. It's a tricky combo actually.

Exactly. Alright, if you double post your request I'll likely skip it. Seriously, I'm working as fast as I can. Working in order from earliest to latest. It's not as simple as just "test and post". I've got to test 3 different heights and 2 launches to find which gives optimal results and then formally do 20 rounds with that set-up. It would help if someone else could also test, seriously.
I figure the results would change if LLD was in stall mode. I will have to do this testing myself now that it changed because I know LLD should be doing better than that especially if LRF was used. Also, what mode is your LLD in? That is also very important.