MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF

First launch?????? Anyway, good vid man!
Yeah, the first launch was bad, hahaha. I was just trying to bank it real deep, without going into sliding shoot.
Another reason why cs is a far better choice for hell kerbecs bd145__. It's a lot harder to kill, requiring the scraping launch iirc.

Sorry for the delays in updates and testing, kinda lost interest in mfb right now (plastics>mfb), so I've found it hard to get motivated. I'll have it done this week, but yeah, I've got stuff going on irl too, as well as that, so yeah.
(Jul. 19, 2011  8:05 PM)Uwik Wrote: MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170 (220) WF vs Hell Kerbecs BD145 (Boost) WD (10 quick UNEDITED rounds)

Not too shabby. You still need to work on that scrape shot though. Tongue_out
The thing is, it didn't scrape. Only the first launch was scraping after a few seconds in. It just rattled so much, that it seemed like a scrape, hahaha.
You want it to tilt and move real aggressively. I can get a lot more KOs from it on Hell Kerbecs BD145WD. I'll post a video sometime soon. Thanks for the video though. Grin
Well, after analyzing much, I find like in:

MF-H Scythe Kronos GB145MB

Yes, I feel that GB145 will really help keeping balance with MB. Please test all heights if possible. So try testing that.
I'd suspect a scrape shot would handle it. MB is a pretty bad tip in general.

Have you actually tried it yourself, because we really only want to do stuff that's well known/makes sense/has been tested by suggesters, mostly the latter. :\
I did it with Basalt and Burn on WB, yes I know it's different but in most similar. I did it, and it was able to keep its balance eventually it would circle around but tighten its grip. SO yes, I think it is worthy for a challenge.

Also, I accidentally wrote MF instead of MF-H. Updated.
Not be a nag or anything but how does this go against Basalt BD145EDS?
I'm not sure as I haven't tested it. I've been extremely busy ... spending 12 hours or so at work and seminars. Haha. I'll be sure to test it. Hmm ... if it's any consolation, MF Scythe Aquario BD145EDS constantly OSs MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF.
Haha really , i may no own WF but MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170XF can KO it , although i am guessing you already know since its not in the counters. Oh and take your time bro its all good.
(Jul. 21, 2011  6:08 AM)RustyXD Wrote: although i am guessing you already know since its not in the counters.

Nope. I have no idea at all. I haven't tested it. I have all the necessary parts but I lack the free time. Thanks for understanding bro. Grin

You think it can KO it? Which shot eh?
No Problem Grin To get the KO you just bank it (use 170 height ) and it will knock it around a fair bit and usually get the KO(I can do a vid). But again i am using XF so it may be a bit different.
Yo, Hero, should I update the counters section, shift out the low track basalt combo's with an explanation on how to beat them, and include that scythe combo?

Sorry again for my lack of testing, I've been busy and yeah, absolutely no motivation to touch the MFB right now :c

Rusty, if you have MF, give that a shot and see if it works?
The low tracks are still pretty hard to beat with this combo. Leave them there. Go ahead and add that Scythe combo. It's too hard to KO and OSs usually.

No worry. I've been busy myself. I'm actually going to leave in a bit.
It is done. I'll see if I can do some more of the non-testing stuff I need to do tonight. Meh.
Can you also do a to-do list? Only of combos you think are worthwhile.
Yeah, that's basically what I'm planning to do tonight Tongue_out
Sorry about the late reply but i does KO on MF as well.
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF - 220 height (bank) vs. MF-H Hell Bull BD145WD boost mode (calm CS)
Basalt Kerbecs: 15 wins (7 OS, 8 KO) It Says Hell Bull, but the results say Basalt Kerbecs. and It says CS even it has a WD. Mistake?
Oh. Thanks for pointing that out. I used CS actually. Thanks!
Hero, Could you test this against Beat Lynx (Attack Mode) GB145RF please. Beat can give Basalt BD145MB KO'ing problems and I think it could beat this
I really need to start utilizing my TH170 ._.

Anyways I haven't tried it yet. But from what I'm hearing it's a good Combo Smile
(Jul. 25, 2011  6:37 AM)Hero Wrote: Oh. Thanks for pointing that out. I used CS actually. Thanks!

No prob, just helping out a fellow WBO blader.