MF-H Basalt Cancer GB145MB!

Using different launches constantly skews results.
Why the hell is your L-Drago in Multi-Hit mode? Smash attack is extremely hindered that way..
(Jul. 06, 2011  7:57 PM)Dan Wrote: Using different launches constantly skews results.
Why the hell is your L-Drago in Multi-Hit mode? Smash attack is extremely hindered that way..
I'm not sure why it's in Multi-Hit mode actually.

It doesn't skew results if your going people a flavour of what type of launches are necessary.

Upper hasn't actually changed the results noticeably mind you.

EDIT: It's in upper mode, I have no idea what you're looking at.
Well you got to think, That performance tip is a tease. It will like it is a attack type and then it starts acting like a stamina and defense. I bet it wore down Basalts power and spin and then started attacking rapidly.

19 wins (Scythe) VS Basalt (1 Win)
That seems weird, The weight should of over come the stamina? What stadium did you use, Attack?
Unless I have my modes mixed up; the plastic is over the three 'claws' lets say. IIRC Upper mode is where the plastic is over the 'ramps'.. no?
Whether results drastically changed or not, you still have more smash and your chances are still higher at getting a KO.
(Jul. 06, 2011  7:59 PM)ControL_ Wrote: It doesn't skew results if your going people a flavour of what type of launches are necessary.
I don't understand? going people a flavour? I'm going to assume you mean giving people a rough idea of what your launches are during the testing? I still think it's better to keep your launch constant. :V
(Jul. 06, 2011  8:02 PM)Sasukia Wrote: Well you got to think, That performance tip is a tease. It will like it is a attack type and then it starts acting like a stamina and defense. I bet it wore down Basalts power and spin and then started attacking rapidly.

19 wins (Scythe) VS Basalt (1 Win)
That seems weird, The weight should of over come the stamina? What stadium did you use, Attack?
Ehh - Very little of what you said makes sense.
Are you addressing me when you talk about the bottom being a "tease"? I don't understand the wearing down Basalts power.

How does weight overcome stamina? It will make sense if the bey centres in the stadium, feeding on plastic-collision.
(Jul. 06, 2011  8:05 PM)Dan Wrote: Unless I have my modes mixed up; the plastic is over the three 'claws' lets say. IIRC Upper mode is where the plastic is over the 'ramps'.. no?
Whether results drastically changed or not, you still have more smash and your chances are still higher at getting a KO.
(Jul. 06, 2011  7:59 PM)ControL_ Wrote: It doesn't skew results if your going people a flavour of what type of launches are necessary.
I don't understand? going people a flavour? I'm going to assume you mean giving people a rough idea of what your launches are during the testing? I still think it's better to keep your launch constant. :V
That would be pointless, I did something like 12 tests - You wouldn't accept those as formal testings, the video would go on for ages, and make uploading take much longer too. Launching constant would mean 20 tests for each of the launch techniques - forget it.

---
Are you kidding me? You don't even know the position of Lightning L-Drago to form Upper/Multi? Oh dear... How has Lightning L-Drago tests been going for you?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...rago_100HF
Look at the gallery and captions...
Good god, all these years!
Really weird, then I get better results with 'multi-hit' than 'upper'. My life.
I am addressing how the beyblade acts.

It has great stamina and balance, So it would make sense that it wears down the power of Basalt. And then the stamina and defense of Scythe would kick in. Leading to basalts defeat.
(Jul. 06, 2011  8:12 PM)Sasukia Wrote: I am addressing how the beyblade acts.

It has great stamina and balance, So it would make sense that it wears down the power of Basalt. And then the stamina and defense of Scythe would kick in. Leading to basalts defeat.
No you are not making any sense.

Look at times, someone mentioned Scythe winning by a margin of 30 seconds. When their solo spins are seen by eachother, Scythe has the upper hand over over 1 minute.

That means that in battle, Basalt has "caught up" by 30 seconds (or whatever) meaning that if you were to think of a bey wearing down the power through inelastic collision, Basalt would be "wearing down" at a more effective rate than Scythe. This is if we see Scythe as having a solo spin time of >30 seconds compare to Basalt.

How does "Defence" of scythe kick in leading to Basalts defeat? That actually doesn't make sense.
ROFL WHAT? First of all, Dan was completely right. The Beywiki is carp.....like complete carp. Whoever wrote that article should be banned. Seriously, how can you get L-Drago's modes wrong? The claws out is the "Upper Mode". You should clearly be able to see that with the way it is shaped. Multi Hit mode is when the claws are covered and the other protrusions, multiples of them at that implying that it is indeed multi-hit mode. Have you really been following the Beywiki articles all this time? Have you seen any videos on LLD being used? No one uses it in Multi-Hit mode. It's always upper mode. Even in that Beywiki article, it states that LLDBD145LRF is always used in Upper Mode and trust me I know what Upper mode is and so does Dan..

How has your testing been going?
(Jul. 07, 2011  1:46 PM)Bluezee Wrote: ROFL WHAT? First of all, Dan was completely right. The Beywiki is carp.....like complete carp. Whoever wrote that article should be banned. Seriously, how can you get L-Drago's modes wrong? The claws out is the "Upper Mode". You should clearly be able to see that with the way it is shaped. Multi Hit mode is when the claws are covered and the other protrusions, multiples of them at that implying that it is indeed multi-hit mode. Have you really been following the Beywiki articles all this time? Have you seen any videos on LLD being used? No one uses it in Multi-Hit mode. It's always upper mode. Even in that Beywiki article, it states that LLDBD145LRF is always used in Upper Mode and trust me I know what Upper mode is and so does Dan..

Yo, Bluezee, with how high your warning level is, and considering the fact you cannot read Japanese at all, I would seriously shut up if I were you. We do not care what it may look like when you look at the modes physically, but mode names are always what TAKARA-TOMY officially calls them.
(Jul. 07, 2011  2:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2011  1:46 PM)Bluezee Wrote: ROFL WHAT? First of all, Dan was completely right. The Beywiki is carp.....like complete carp. Whoever wrote that article should be banned. Seriously, how can you get L-Drago's modes wrong? The claws out is the "Upper Mode". You should clearly be able to see that with the way it is shaped. Multi Hit mode is when the claws are covered and the other protrusions, multiples of them at that implying that it is indeed multi-hit mode. Have you really been following the Beywiki articles all this time? Have you seen any videos on LLD being used? No one uses it in Multi-Hit mode. It's always upper mode. Even in that Beywiki article, it states that LLDBD145LRF is always used in Upper Mode and trust me I know what Upper mode is and so does Dan..

Yo, Bluezee, with how high your warning level is, and considering the fact you cannot read Japanese at all, I would seriously shut up if I were you. We do not care what it may look like when you look at the modes physically, but mode names are always what TAKARA-TOMY officially calls them.

Do you mind providing the link for that?
(Jul. 07, 2011  2:12 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Do you mind providing the link for that?

Sure, if you can now read Japanese :
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/informa...x/bb43.jpg
(Jul. 07, 2011  2:35 PM)ControL_ Wrote: A quick looker at the manual from Hasbro on L-Drago modes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBBext_pz...re=related
At exactly 6:05 for a split second.

Thanks for that. I apologize for my statements to you. Being miseducated here since the release of LLD in 2009 really takes a toll on how you perceive things ya know. Thanks for the information though.
So is there any reason why I get generally better results with Multi-Hit rather than Upper?
-And they act oppositely for me.
(Jul. 07, 2011  3:30 PM)Dan Wrote: So is there any reason why I get generally better results with Multi-Hit rather than Upper?
-And they act oppositely for me.
Honestly, I don't care what mode i'm in, it's really to please the WBO. I find them relatively similar, but just by visual comparison, in upper, the revealed metal protrudes a lot compared to the three "teeth". I think that's definitely worth choosing over.

I think it's best you try upper mode more, and try making it replace multi, all your LDD results may be improved.
Just reviving this to say could this be a compact? I mean I thought of these exact parts today (well, I thought of using Kerbecs CW) and based on the beywiki article, this seems like a decent MFB compact, no?
lol
No because MB is no WD when it comes to spin sharing.

It is relatively stable, but isn't literally fully balanced. The article says not easy to knock off balance, as the video shows, this floor scraped a decent load.
True, I got the idea of using MB since the article said it would be capable of doing different patterns etc.
I'm not sure WD would be the #1, but I did definitely think of it.
Definitely not WD either, and this is why Compact is such a rare one.

Cross between MB and D would be ideal.

This combo is certainly near compact. However I do believe MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB is slightly superior for many other reasons, including being more balanced.