MF Gravity Perseus BD145MF.

Hey, so I'm here to present to you guys what I think is a Top-Tier worthy balance combo. I previously posted a thread 'Try and Defy Gravity. Gravity Perseus D125MF' which sort of introduced the whole Gravity + MF thing. Which some people already knew about. This combo is the peak, the very best of Gravity MF combinations.

This thing has exceptional stamina with MF and being able to spin left and right spin it has the ability to spin equalise and draw with almost any combo. This is a great killer of Basalt 230. MF's movement is ideal for KOing a higher track like 230. I believe this beyblade should go up into the Top-Tier lists for balance being as good as MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS if not better in my opinion.

I'll go through the parts.

[MF] To add weight for defense and attack but not MF-H because I didn't want too add too much weight to reduce stamina.

[Perseus] Any version Stamina, Attack or Defense. I use Stamina but it's up to you.

[Gravity] Because it goes with perseus and left+right spin capable. A great MW.

[BD145] This is good for spin stealing against other BD145 and add's weight and further range for this beyblade. Also gives a bit of attack power.

[MF] Key part of this combo. It's movements are different than rubber or plastic flat tips. It is the key point in making this combo a Balance type.

Tests:
left spin.

So let me know what you think! Smile

Why do five battles?
Do twenty battles.
EDIT: What is the spin direction for each battle?
try vari aries ch120rf but do twenty battles
There is a thread almost exactly the same as this somewhere the only difference is Perseus Def.
You should do more rounds for the later tests and finally you need to mention what spin direction.
OK I have added the spin directions and also. The latter tests were the EXACT same beyblade but different height. If I did twenty battles it would be 60 battles for one beyblade. I guess I could probably do 10 for each height.

Also about the scythe one. Ill update them to 20.

EDIT: Ahhh. Yes I found it Rusty. That thread died out pretty quickly. I guess this a bump to this well known combo. I would like other tests because I really don't want this to just die out like other Gravity MF threads.

Also bryanchaos3 I probably need a second person to test that. Also it doesn't prove that much.
Yeah good combo, I might do some tests soon. What do you need to be tested? I'l do some VariAres tests. I think MF-H Basalt Kerbecs/Bull/Aquario/Cancer BD145CS/MB needs to be done. I can do CS but I don't have MB.

This is already really well known in the UK metagame, though.
I've won a tournament with this using MF-M and ATK Perseus. Since I do not own Stamina Perseus, could you do comparative results?
Yes. I'm not trying to raise it as my own combo.

I don't have ATK perseus. Sorry Confused

Also Enzo I tried Basalt BD145 but it ties nearly every single time. Well in my testing.
I have both and I can test. I remember getting past a few rounds in a tournament with this.
Mr. N and Chups, please try [if two BD145s are owned]:

MF-H VariAres BD145R2F VS. MF Gravity Perseus BD145MF

I think there will be a push-to-push collision.
.. I'd assume both BD145's would connect ending in a lot of wins for Gravity since MF has way more stamina than RF.
Anyway, why Balance? I always think of this as more attack than anything. :V
(Sep. 21, 2011  11:56 PM)Dan Wrote: .. I'd assume both BD145's would connect ending in a lot of wins for Gravity since MF has way more stamina than RF.
Anyway, why Balance? I always think of this as more attack than anything. :V
You can use it defensively by either tournament stalling in the same direction of an attacker or weak launching in the opposite direction. BD145 really takes away from Gravity's smash because it extend past the wheel. You can still knock out, but that's most because of MF's speed instead of Gravity. It is also very light, which will not make for an ideal attack vs. attack combo.

You can use this as a stamina combo by using BD145's half life and spin stealing from a defense combo.

You can use this an attack type by KOing stamina types (obv).

See? Balance.
That is what I meant, as Deikailo said.

Two BD145s, one extending, leads into a stamina loss for the other.
MF Gravity Perseus [Stamina] BD145MF (Right spin, Counter) : 50% Win rate (6 KO,4 OS)
MF-H VariAres H145RF (RF near mint) (Left spin) : 50% Win rate (10 KO)

GaspGaspGaspGasp I was expecting VariAres to win with a 75% win rate or something (Around that anyways). Of course, VariAres on RF can spin steal for a few seconds (Because of left spin), but it still has no chance of out-spinning Gravity on metal flat. Even if Gravity is in right spin. I do think VariAres would've done better on BD145. I don't have two BD145's to test with though.

Gravity's KO's happened when VariAres had lost alot of its stamina, Gravity just nudges VariAres out (That happens alot with this combo). Although, VariAres' recoil caused alot of draws and a few wins for Gravity. VariAres got KO's when it got the early hit.
MF-H Gravity Perseus (Stamina) BD145MF (Right-Spin, Defense Mode) VS VariAres CH120RF (145 Height)
Standard Procedures
Gravity Perseus Win Rate - 20% (3OS)
VariAres Win Rate - 80%(12KO)

Gravity didn't really stand a chance against VariAres.
@Mr. N..Expected..even Basalt can be throw..Gravity would not be that hard i believe..haha
instead of MF..anyone interested in testing GB145/ AD145 XF?XF is even faster than MF,and better stamina than MF too...(i heard that somewhere,i dont own MF..but XF is just great for semi attack-stamina)
edited:dont realise it uses BD145 before..ahah..so u change it a bit..
XF isn't tall enough to be used with BD145 in Normal Mode.
Could someone do some tests against Phantom, or B: D?

Another viable track is R145 for this I have found.
I could sub MF with HF, is that good?

Or is that much too different?
(Oct. 02, 2011  12:21 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: I could sub MF with HF, is that good?

That is way too different...
The best sub is RF, but that is not that great of a sub, either, for a combo utilizing MF. But RF is just as good, IIRC.
RF would be used for a different type. There isn't much else except for MF to use with BD145. With R145 though you could probably use WF...
(Oct. 02, 2011  12:21 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: I could sub MF with HF, is that good?

you could, but just plain F would be next closest I'd say... RF just doesn't have the stamina to be a sub for what this specific strategy is going for. GravPers BD145RF is pretty much an attack custom, where the MF makes it MORE of a jack of all trades... you can spin steal, stamina/tornado stall, or go for the KO.

PS. this is one of my fav combos currently for some reason.
This guy knows :3 thanks for that. I couldn't think of the way to explain MF in this combo.

Metal Flat is extremely necessary for various reasons.

Height, it is one of few that do not scrape immediately when paired with BD145.

It provides optimum movement and provides enough stamina to clutch the last few rotations via OS.

It is not too fast or too slow, it just about circles the TR at a decent speed.

HF/S is by far the closest alternative with HF mode being the most similar, on S, the combo is deadly through vulnerability.
(Oct. 08, 2011  11:38 AM)ControL_ Wrote: Metal Flat is extremely necessary for various reasons.

Height, it is one of few that do not scrape immediately when paired with BD145.

It provides optimum movement and provides enough stamina to clutch the last few rotations via OS.

It is not too fast or too slow, it just about circles the TR at a decent speed.

HF/S is by far the closest alternative with HF mode being the most similar, on S, the combo is deadly through vulnerability.

Word, forgot about HFS, yeah that would be next closest b/c height