MF Gravity Perseus AD145RS

Basically, something which is left spinning and is defence inclined will do decent against LT.

Some examples could be: Hero and MF-H Meteo L Drago GB145RS.
Admittedly the Meteo Combination should be used over Hero if available, as Meteo can at least spin equalize/steal.
The only reason left spin defense combos are good against other Left spins is because they block the spin steal.
(May. 17, 2011  2:46 AM)The Ryuga Wrote: The only reason left spin defense combos are good against other Left spins is because they block the spin steal.

That's not really the main reason. Attackers work well when spinning in the opposite direction of the Defense bey.
(May. 17, 2011  11:22 PM)Mr. N Wrote:
(May. 17, 2011  2:46 AM)The Ryuga Wrote: The only reason left spin defense combos are good against other Left spins is because they block the spin steal.

That's not really the main reason. Attackers work well when spinning in the opposite direction of the Defense bey.

Exactly! same direction if their spin direction is the same than there is no spin steal/equalize.
He is not only referring to the spin equalizing but the fact that an attack type beyblade can do better with a bey of opposite spin
Opposite spin direction has a lot to do with why attack types do well.
so wait the hero is only to defeat left spin attackers right
Not necessarily. It was made to beat the Lightning Tank (it says in the title Fall of the Lightning Tank)
good testing but you didn't use LRF so who knows if the testings will be different with lightning tank with LRF. I also found another combo to defeat lightning tank but i will not reveal it until bey day is over.
(May. 18, 2011  2:15 AM)The Ryuga Wrote: Not necessarily. It was made to beat the Lightning Tank (it says in the title Fall of the Lightning Tank)

Actually, it has to do pretty well against other combos, too. MF-H(?) Rock Kerbecs 85WD gets an extremely good win rate against the Lightning Tank, but you don't see people use it in tournaments because you can't be guarenteed that your opponent uses Lightning Tank.
(May. 18, 2011  2:51 AM)Mr. N Wrote:
(May. 18, 2011  2:15 AM)The Ryuga Wrote: Not necessarily. It was made to beat the Lightning Tank (it says in the title Fall of the Lightning Tank)

Actually, it has to do pretty well against other combos, too. MF-H(?) Rock Kerbecs 85WD gets an extremely good win rate against the Lightning Tank, but you don't see people use it in tournaments because you can't be guarenteed that your opponent uses Lightning Tank.

I wouldn't go as far as too say extremely good win rate. At most, on my bad days with launching LT, it gets 60 percent at most. Here are some results. LT vs rock kerbecs 85wd: LT: 12/20 rock: 8/20....its decent but it can get destroyed.
(May. 18, 2011  2:43 AM)unco sam Wrote: good testing but you didn't use LRF so who knows if the testings will be different with lightning tank with LRF. I also found another combo to defeat lightning tank but i will not reveal it until bey day is over.

Um, http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Fall...#pid636629

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Fall...#pid638365
what do you mean um kei. the defending hero is useless against everything except lightning tank.
HE means that there's already been test BY HIM, against the LT with the LRF. Didn't you take the time to click on the link?
(May. 18, 2011  11:48 PM)unco sam Wrote: oh sorry i didn't see the link.

You seriously did not see the link.
(May. 20, 2011  1:18 AM)The Ryuga Wrote:
(May. 18, 2011  11:48 PM)unco sam Wrote: oh sorry i didn't see the link.

You seriously did not see the link.

Yes that is what he said (-.-) ...
Dude, Ryuga is perfectly correct. The guy didn't see the link that was right above his post. Ryuga is correct, not unco sam. But yeah, how do you miss the link posted right above your post, sam? And it's not necessarily outclassed, there are differing results against the Dragon twins.
Seriously, why is this thread still up? Not to be absolutely negative but this thing gets ragged by LT especially in the hands of a highly experienced attack blader. There really isn't a definite counter to LT right now besides dragon Punisher and time rook but even those are questionable depending on who is using LT . DP holds the most promising results though.
(May. 20, 2011  1:59 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Seriously, why is this thread still up? Not to be absolutely negative but this thing gets ragged by LT especially in the hands of a highly experienced attack blader. There really isn't a definite counter to LT right now besides dragon Punisher and time rook but even those are questionable depending on who is using LT . DP holds the most promising results though.
The same reason why your thread is still up. Stop being disrespectful.
(May. 20, 2011  2:02 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(May. 20, 2011  1:59 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Seriously, why is this thread still up? Not to be absolutely negative but this thing gets ragged by LT especially in the hands of a highly experienced attack blader. There really isn't a definite counter to LT right now besides dragon Punisher and time rook but even those are questionable depending on who is using LT . DP holds the most promising results though.
The same reason why your thread is still up. Stop being disrespectful.

Stop trying to tell me what to do as if you're some sort of mod. I just said "not to be negative" meaning no disrespect intended. Read. Also, my thread is up because LT WORKS against more than one thing. And it takes down pretty much anything. And it is versatile. This is made just to beat one thing. Just like Dragon Punisher which I am surprised is still open as well so there is no bias and no disrespect. It is a simple question with an explanation and opinion.
Personally, I like this combo. It's cool to look at and the KOs it produces against certain combos make it fun to watch. It just isn't that viable if it doesnt work against anything else. Vulcan has a 12/20 win rate against this with me and Vulcan has nothing on LT anymore so I know what I'm talking about.
When you stop acting like you own the customizations forum and every combo you come up with is godly, then you can tell me to "stop trying to tell you what to do as if i'm some sort of mod".

You can say "no offense" and be offensive. That line is not a pardon to your words.

So what your saying is Time Rook should be closed and counter combos should not be a part of our metagame or the game period? Well, if that's the case, I should stop playing because that's all I do.

Everything is worth staying open if there are clear and concise results, a purpose, and a valuable discussion. Even you admitted there was "potential", which means you know exactly why it's still open, so why ask other than to be offensive?
(May. 20, 2011  2:13 PM)Deikailo Wrote: When you stop acting like you own the customizations forum and every combo you come up with is godly, then you can tell me to "stop trying to tell you what to do as if i'm some sort of mod".

You can say "no offense" and be offensive. That line is not a pardon to your words.

So what your saying is Time Rook should be closed and counter combos should not be a part of our metagame or the game period? Well, if that's the case, I should stop playing because that's all I do.

Everything is worth staying open if there are clear and concise results, a purpose, and a valuable discussion. Even you admitted there was "potential", which means you know exactly why it's still open, so why ask other than to be offensive?
You're the only one that thinks I think that about the combos I make/popularize. I just defend it and others can do it as well. Many others at that. If they put it on a high pedestal that's their business. I'm not stopping them or telling them to. Stop trying to guess what I'm thinking like you know me outside of beyblade tournaments. It's rather annoying. If I wanted to be offensive I would have said the combo sucks however I did not and I don't think it sucks. Also, time rook beats EVERY stamina type out and I have tests to prove that. Hydreigon can vouch for me on that. I made that for him to use and beat stamina and its no issue with doing so. They just have not been posted so no time rook should not be closed. It just opened last night. Having potential and being viable for use against anything else are two very different things.
Seriously, take your bickering to PM's, both of you. You both know how much I respect the both of you, but your constant arguments are getting out of hand now.

Bluezee, I see what you mean, but threads in this forum are generally only locked if they don't have proper testing and such. This does, even if it doesn't work well. There are loads of worse combo's with open threads.

Plus, some people might still have success using this against less experienced LT users, in which respect it's not entirely useless.
(May. 20, 2011  2:21 PM)th!nk Wrote: Seriously, take your bickering to PM's, both of you. You both know how much I respect the both of you, but your constant arguments are getting out of hand now.

Bluezee, I see what you mean, but threads in this forum are generally only locked if they don't have proper testing and such. This does, even if it doesn't work well. There are loads of worse combo's with open threads.

Plus, some people might still have success using this against less experienced LT users, in which respect it's not entirely useless.
Got ya. I didnt think about it that way. Thanks. There was no disrespect intended but apparently more people are offended by my comment than pocky himself so before this gets any further I will stop and say I apologize pick if you are offended by and of this. It was not intended to be disrespectful. Just stating what I generally see with my testing and others that are sent to me.