MF Gravity Perseus AD145RS

I suppose it wouldn't. If you remember Earth GB145RS, it did pretty well for a defense type for its time. I guess the reason pocky used AD145 was because if she used 230 or BD it would either scrape or be put of balance really easily which seems fair enough. Putting it on GB145 worries me more than it concerned me with earth though, as Basalts bad balance seems enough to turn the tables. Your answer seems feasible enough though.

However, how is this getting such good results against LT? I've been beating it all day? Must be my regular gravity clear wheel, or either my launch or use of LRF...
Pretty sure Pocky is a guy.
So what about RSF it has some defense in it.
Dan, Thanks for clearing up the...awkwardness. Lips_sealed
The Ryuga, RSF has even worse defence than CS if you read the "Sticky Grip Thread" which I was referring to. (Thank you Dan.)

And Kei, tests with GB145 couldn't hurt I guess, I sadly however still don't have a GB145 (nor do I need/want to buy one now that I have BD145.)
I do not own RS so I need an alternative any suggestions.
(May. 14, 2011  7:27 AM)Mushy Wrote: I suppose it wouldn't. If you remember Earth GB145RS, it did pretty well for a defense type for its time. I guess the reason pocky used AD145 was because if she used 230 or BD it would either scrape or be put of balance really easily which seems fair enough. Putting it on GB145 worries me more than it concerned me with earth though, as Basalts bad balance seems enough to turn the tables. Your answer seems feasible enough though.

However, how is this getting such good results against LT? I've been beating it all day? Must be my regular gravity clear wheel, or either my launch or use of LRF...

There is nothing wrong with your testing. This combo really just gets tossed around like a rag.
(May. 14, 2011  3:33 PM)The Ryuga Wrote: I do not own RS so I need an alternative any suggestions.
Like the BD145 in MF-H Basalt BD145CS, RS is the Crux of this beyblade, the part that makes it work. Without it, it won't achieve it's full potential, and TBH you're better off using gravity and other parts for other purposes. That said, next best part is CS.

BTW, I think the good results from this combo may be similar to why I get bad results with LT, something to do with different lightning wheels being better or worse for smash and such (I'll find out when I get my TT LLD). My launch is fine, and I broke my LR Launcher twice in one day from launching too hard, so I doubt it's related to that (and I'm using LRF, etc etc) Tongue_out
Glad to see LRF being widely used now.
I wanted to see how CS would fare against right-spinners, since it was said RS does god-awful. (For obvious reasons)

MF-H Gravity Perseus AD145CS vs. MF-F Vulcan Byxis 85R2F
MF-H Gravity Perseus AD145CS win rate: 12/20 (8 OS, 4 KO)
MF-F Vulcan Byxis 85R2F win rate: 8/20 (2 OS, 6 KO)
CS win percentage: 60%

Which, I suppose is alright at best.

MF-H Gravity Perseus AD145CS vs. MF-F Hell Kerbecs 85R2F
MF-H Gravity Perseus AD145CS win rate: 3/20 (3 OS)
MF-F Hell Kerbecs 85R2F win rate: 17/20 (3 OS, 14 KO)
CS win percentage: 15%

lmao Vulcan is outgunned.
So, one of the most obvious battles which will probably tell how RS will do;

MF-H Gravity Perseus AD145CS vs. MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF
MF-H Gravity Perseus AD145CS win rate: 0/10 (Nada)
MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF win rate: 10/10 (10 OS)
CS win percentage: 0%

There was no way I was going to do another 10 rounds after those results. I used Tornado stalling, since it would be the safest for other users. I can do a more aggressive shot if wanted. Hope no mistakes made when I copy pasta'd.
What direction was Gravity Perseus spinning in these tests?

I'm somewhat surprised that XF was able to outspin CS. What condition was your CS in?
Left-spinning, and this CS is around 2 months old, if that is any indication. Decently worn, but I wouldn't think it enough to completely mess up tests. Probably doesn't help its a tad aggressive, but I misplaced my defensive CS so it is all I had. I noticed that Gravity gets easily unbalanced.. Perhaps I'm reading/seeing it incorrectly, though.
Can you do some tests with it in right spin?
vs. MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF? That would just be making it easier, for both spin directions. (Hell/Vulcan)
(May. 15, 2011  12:55 AM)Dan Wrote: vs. MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF? That would just be making it easier, for both spin directions. (Hell/Vulcan)

I don't think it would make it easier for Hell/Vulcan.
Yeah, it would. I tried it and Vulcan won 80% of the rounds. Hell was easily 100%. A lot more recoil going the same way?
(May. 15, 2011  1:17 AM)Dan Wrote: Yeah, it would. I tried it and Vulcan won 80% of the rounds. Hell was easily 100%. A lot more recoil going the same way?

Hmm, I mean, the only reason I suggested it was because if RS performs better when in the same direction as the opponent, you'd think CS would as well, as far as Defense is concerned.
That is just because of spin-stealing/equalizing feature of Left-spinners and RS' instability, which would not be applicable to same spin direction beys, so RS' instability could cope, but barely. This is to a much lesser extent available with CS, since it isn't completely off-balance at all times (practically). Its basically all because of RS' giant downfall. I'm thinking MF-H Meteo LDrago GB145RS would be a wise choice, since Gravity isn't covered in rubber. (less recoil/some absorption going on with LDrago II, which is essentially why I liked MLD for defense.)
MLD has very good spin steal\equalize sinse gravity has no rubber and higher recoil but the L-Drago part is left spin and MLD will get canceled out.
i have got to beat lightning tank in the tordament i am doing in new york on sunday me and my big bang pegasus should try our hardest to beat it!
That is completely irrelevant to this topic.
Use the Defending Hero.
(May. 16, 2011  11:29 PM)The Ryuga Wrote: He is new don't be so harsh Mr. N

He needs to understand the rules around here, and Kai-V tells every new member to read the rules IIRC.

The reason I suggested RSF is because in my testings, Lightning Tank would just topple RS over, and RSF has better balance. Sorry if this is completely incorrect, as it's just an idea. Has anyone tried this on RF, since it has a lot of grip? Again, just an idea.
(May. 16, 2011  11:35 PM)Mr. N Wrote:
(May. 16, 2011  11:29 PM)The Ryuga Wrote: He is new don't be so harsh Mr. N

He needs to understand the rules around here, and Kai-V tells every new member to read the rules IIRC.

The reason I suggested RSF is because in my testings, Lightning Tank would just topple RS over, and RSF has better balance. Sorry if this is completely incorrect, as it's just an idea. Has anyone tried this on RF, since it has a lot of grip? Again, just an idea.

RSF? Better balance than RS but worse in defense.
RF does not have enough stamina to out spin Lighting Tank and other similar beys
Are you suggesting to make this a def/stam combo?
No, not really but a defense combo should be able to outspin an attack type combo after all. An RF worn down may serve a defensive purpose but that would be illegal according to the WBO rules. And I've noticed that a lot of Defense combo can rival stamina combos these days anyway.