MF Gravity Perseus AD145RS

Bluezee, I don't know how you could even call my test results "Off" if they are even backed up by another member. Could we see a video of your launch instead for once? Or even an unedited video of tests? As you always seem to have the exact opposite results from all members that challenge your combinations.

And Dan, oh yes, 220 and 230 will DEFINITELY be the best tracks to use against Lightning Tank, considering that Lightning Tank was designed to beat those said tracks. [/end sarcasm]

EDITGrinan, thank you for the CS results, it seems like RS is the best used as predicted.
(May. 04, 2011  4:10 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Bluezee, I don't know how you could even call my test results "Off" if they are even backed up by another member. Could we see a video of your launch instead for once? Or even an unedited video of tests? As you always seem to have the exact opposite results from all members that challenge your combinations.

And Dan, oh yes, 220 and 230 will DEFINITELY be the best tracks to use against Lightning Tank, considering that Lightning Tank was designed to beat those said tracks. [/end sarcasm]

EDITGrinan, thank you for the CS results, it seems like RS is the best used as predicted.

Um, if you have not noticed, my tests have been backed up as well and even stated that this combo has terrible balance. It is ridiculously easy to beat with LT. It's almost laughable. Trust me, if my camera was working right now to record, I would do this and show you where you are going wrong.
If it has terrible balance, then why is it winning over Tank according to mine and Kei's result? And where has your tests been backed up? Mr. N's which didn't even show us a Win/lose percentage? Dan's where a CS was used?

Bluezee, how long would it take for you to fix your camera then? Because I would like to see some footage results from the amazing blader you seem to proclaim you are, where as the rest of us who challenge your combination ideas are no where near your skill level. Or, at least you try to prove.
(May. 04, 2011  4:54 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: If it has terrible balance, then why is it winning over Tank according to mine and Kei's result? And where has your tests been backed up? Mr. N's which didn't even show us a Win/lose percentage? Dan's where a CS was used?

Bluezee, how long would it take for you to fix your camera then? Because I would like to see some footage results from the amazing blader you seem to proclaim you are, where as the rest of us who challenge your combination ideas are no where near your skill level. Or, at least you try to prove.

Relax. This is a children's spinning tops game.
Well, Bluezee is apparently taking this children's spinning top game way too seriously as well then. I'm sorry, but I will have my doubts about his "tests" until I see some real proof, as he has repeatedly gotten opposite results from everybody else.
Everyone's telling him to calm down too. Actually, I have doubts about some of the tests too. But I've seen his combo take out plenty of stuff.
(May. 04, 2011  4:56 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote:
(May. 04, 2011  4:54 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: If it has terrible balance, then why is it winning over Tank according to mine and Kei's result? And where has your tests been backed up? Mr. N's which didn't even show us a Win/lose percentage? Dan's where a CS was used?

Relax. This is a children's spinning tops game.

It's okay Cye. He is apparently upset so I'm going to help him out. Pocky, with Dan using CS, it actually gave your combo help. CS has MUCH more balance than RS. The balance is terrible. Everyone knows RS's balance is bad. There are SOOOO many videos showing that. So yes, in a sense, Dan's test does support mine.

Also, I do not mind your skepticism. Just as you are doing this now, others have done this before and I showed them I was indeed correct. Want an example? 85 killing 230. People constantly thought I was lying and rigging the matches yet I showed and explained to them, with videos and comments, that I was telling the truth. I even had people vouch for this. To this day, a lot of people still can not replicate what I did but they accept it because they saw the evidence and others posted videos of their own.

So in the end, doubt all you like. My camera will be up very soon and I will show you exactly what I mean. In the mean time though, trust me when I tell you that this will not work. I have done this OVER and OVER and I know the insides and out of LT and how to use it. I'll do even more tests in whatever way you like. I assure you, the results will not change.
RS obviously has terrible balance but in this combo the point is to grip the stadium and RS has been proven effective against attack types.
(May. 04, 2011  5:20 AM)JonnB Wrote: RS obviously has terrible balance but in this combo the point is to grip the stadium and RS has been proven effective against attack types.

I know what you mean but once BD145 gets under there and LT starts assaulting this, its over.
Beat vs Hero!

MF-M Beat Lynx S130RF vs MF Gravity Perseus AD145 RS

Video Unedited
Hero got almost completely destroyed. Right spin attack DOES counter this...
(May. 04, 2011  5:22 AM)Bluezee Wrote: I know what you mean but once BD145 gets under there and LT starts assaulting this, its over.

I stated this earlier, but I never found during my tests that it "got under there" and destabilized RS as much while in left spin, for whatever reason.

As for ikmv's video, I asked in the other thread, but: was the RS mint or worn? The RS I used for my tests was worn. I'll do tests with a mint RS soon and see if that makes any difference.
Slightly worn I guess you can say they are primed both my RS/RSF because after a couple of tests I never really used them. I did both Right and Left spin with Defending Hero to see if there was any difference btw but as you saw not really.
Any testing for me?

I am interested how this goes against other Beys because being a Counter to Just LT isnt enough.
ikmv, I think that would explain the reason why RS seemed so unstable in your video, RS has bad balance yes, but it seems better if worn, as a newer RS will be more "sharper". Thank you for the tests. (:

And Bluezee, I'm not "upset" it's just that the results seem so opposite than mine and Kei's testing where we both used a worn RS. Was your RS that you used worn or near mint/mint?

@Chupa: From my testing, hero generally beats most attack types except MF Hell Kerbecs BD145RF (Boost mode). I never seen Beat used in a combination before, and it seems like it could be used as a counter to Hero, however I'm not too sure yet as ikmv himself stated that his RS was fairly new.

I unfortunately don't have any real testings I can think of off the top of my head, but when I do find one I'll tell you.
why wouldnt maximum meteor take out LT? wasnt it made to take out attack types and 230 based combos?
Where do you guys get this origination of combinations from? It was made to kill loosely used combinations which rampaged through tournaments/the forum; 230 and BD145's. It isn't too good against attackers at all, except for the right-spinning ones. The same origination goes for LT.
I have 2 RSs. One is worn and one is absolutely mint. I used the worn one and it got destroyed.
(May. 04, 2011  11:46 PM)Dan Wrote: Where do you guys get this origination of combinations from? It was made to kill loosely used combinations which rampaged through tournaments/the forum; 230 and BD145's. It isn't too good against attackers at all, except for the right-spinning ones. The same origination goes for LT.

THANK YOU! I am so glad that someone gets it! Of course I could count on you to get it.
Wasn't he just clarifying something that was already pointed out? I'm pretty sure most of understand the origination of the LT combo.
bluezee what mold of gravity do you have ?? cause that might effect the different results
RS is a dangerous choice in a tournament, as previously discussed, most of the early rounds against kids with only a couple of blades with fs or some other plastic tip result in this getting outspun. RS is generally only good when you're SURE you are facing rf etc. And seeing as LT is the only really viable rf user right now (beat might be), you're not gonna be using it often, and if they anticipate your choice, you're screwed.

This comes down to the old tourney metagame thing, there's a big difference in what works at home and in tourneys.
That's the thing I hate about tourneys. You don't know what you're vsing. RS gets out spun easily, so CS is a better choice, right? Correct me if this has been done: Can Hero be used with CS?

And LOL, I just don't like reading you're posts, th!nk, because they are soooo long.
I know, I like to cover all the details. If I have time I try and include a condensed version. But I was walking through the city while typing this.

There's been testing done on cs, and it wasn't that great. Perseus Stamina Version might improve the results, however, I suspect a good LT, in the hands of an experienced user, shouldn't have TOO much trouble with this. Seems to me there are forgotten factors in lt, for example, I cannot get mine to hit hard enough, which I suspect us due to my lld not being that great (brand mixing may help, idk). Also, I'd assume maximum meteor (probably my favourite top combo), would beat this anyway. (Sorry if testing was done, I haven't been able to thoroughly read this thread yet.

So yeah, good combo, but not that practical. Other tracks might be worth looking into, s130, ed145, etc. But yeah, rs has never been that good for tourneys, as I said.
(May. 05, 2011  5:53 AM)RustyXD Wrote: bluezee what mold of gravity do you have ?? cause that might effect the different results

I used Mold 1. With Mold 2, this definitely got destroyed. I mean, it did with Mold 1 but Mold 2 was just embarrasing. Mold 2 did have more stamina though Uncertain
(May. 05, 2011  9:21 AM)th!nk Wrote: Also, I'd assume maximum meteor (probably my favourite top combo), would beat this anyway. (Sorry if testing was done, I haven't been able to thoroughly read this thread yet.

So yeah, good combo, but not that practical. Other tracks might be worth looking into, s130, ed145, etc. But yeah, rs has never been that good for tourneys, as I said.

Obviously that combo would beat it. XF has an infinitely higher amount of Stamina.

I don't agree. It can be risky, but you just have to be careful with where and how you use it.

Here are some tests with a mint RS:

MF-H Gravity Perseus AD145RS (Mint RS, Left Spin, Defense Mode) vs. MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF
MF-H Gravity Perseus AD145RS: 4 wins
MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF: 6 wins
Gravity Perseus win percentage: 40%

MF-H Gravity Perseus AD145RS (Mint RS, Left Spin, Defense Mode) vs. MF Lightning L Drago BD145RF
MF-H Gravity Perseus AD145RS: 6 wins
MF Lightning L Drago BD145RF: 4 wins
Gravity Perseus win percentage: 60%

And to make sure that last time wasn't a fluke, here are some more tests with the worn RS that I used last time:

MF-H Gravity Perseus AD145RS (Worn RS, Left Spin, Defense Mode) vs. MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF
MF-H Gravity Perseus AD145RS: 8 wins
MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF: 2 wins
Gravity Perseus win percentage: 80%

In all sets of testing, Lightning L Drago's wins were via KO.