METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here!

(Aug. 28, 2008  1:49 AM)Grey Wrote: Well, if you're accepting random battles, could you try some Metal Fight Beyblade vs. Metal Fight Beyblade, but with customizations? Like, Bull105D and Pegasis125SF (just for example)?

Thanks (in advance). Smile

Sure. This will come later though. I want to get a lot of HMS (or even plastics if people really want it) vs. MFB out of the way first.

And also, the video I just posted, it has been removed. I need to make a small adjustment.
(Aug. 28, 2008  12:33 AM)Elmo Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2008  11:29 PM)Grey Wrote: And the 105 track making some Wheels scrape the stadium made me wonder; is the 90 Track seriously that useful? I mean, it's incredibly low, good for Upper Attack, but what if it's too low to be of much use?

I was just under the impression that both the 90 track and the WF bottom would be incredibly useful.

Smaller Wheels will eventually be released (if the MFB continues ._.), and that will probably help fix the scraping part. Bull wheel looks quite small, actually, and looks like it has nice Upper.

Smaller wheels or wheels that honestly don't go all that low. Leone dips down and goes lower than Pegasis, this may explain why Leone can scrape with 105F, but Pegasis will not, but might with 90F.
(Aug. 28, 2008  2:34 AM)flashfox Wrote: Smaller wheels or wheels that honestly don't go all that low. Leone dips down and goes lower than Pegasis, this may explain why Leone can scrape with 105F, but Pegasis will not, but might with 90F.

Pegasis does actually scrape a little with 105F. Not very often, but it happens sometimes.

EDIT: The Wolborg MS vs Metal Fight Beyblade video has been re-uploaded!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-43IhZdWwY
Bah, I was wrong. Thanks for the clarification.

How low does bull AR go?
(Aug. 28, 2008  4:35 AM)flashfox Wrote: How low does bull AR go?

Uncustomized, I haven't found that it loses its balance that easily. In my experience with it so far at least.
Can you try Leo105sharp (90 if you have) vs DEMS and Driger MS?
(Aug. 28, 2008  3:31 AM)Kei Wrote: EDIT: The Wolborg MS vs Metal Fight Beyblade video has been re-uploaded!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-43IhZdWwY

Really great video Kei!

You have impeccable taste in music Smile

If you get the chance, could you do a video using this combo against Pegasis?

Samurai Upper
CWD: Defense 17 gram piece
GFC: UV
Nice job.

Could you possibly take the following pictures?

Tip comparison:

F vs GFCUM, Flat Core, GFC, and Manual Change Core Takara and Hasbro?
(Aug. 28, 2008  1:38 AM)Kei Wrote: EZShooter (10 cogs) with Standard Winder: 4.5 full revolutions

MFB Shooter (15 cogs) with Standard Plastic Winder: approximately 2.9 full revolutions

MFB Shooter (15 cogs) with MFB Winder: approximately 4 full revolutions

Dual Shooter with G-Winder: 5.3 Revolutions
(Aug. 28, 2008  1:38 AM)Kei Wrote: So, I took apart the EZShooter and MFB Shooter (I couldn't get any of the small screws out on the Dual Shooter Speechless ):

[Image: openedshooters001oo2.th.jpg]
[Image: openedshooters002lj0.th.jpg]

Anubis told me to record how many full revolutions each shooter could do with one winder:

EZShooter (10 cogs/teeth) with Standard Winder: 4.5 full revolutions

MFB Shooter (15 cogs/teeth) with Standard Plastic Winder: approximately 2.9 full revolutions

MFB Shooter (15 cogs/teeth) with MFB Winder: approximately 4 full revolutions

Judging from these results, I think the EZShooter is slightly more powerful than the MFB Shooter.

How about Dragon Winder? I estimate it won't be much better than MFB winder, around 4.3.

Thats FF'N BS.
Idc I want shooter mods now. Every one just revert to Dual shooter.
I want MFB to reach their true potential. I am so surprised that Takara did this. very angry surprised face >Gasp

Likely cause is for durability. 10 teeth would likely be easier to strip.
MFB shooter blows.

Kei thanks, I saw the other vid.
Cool picture :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...-toy02.jpg

Wolf (Booster) on the left, and the front beyblade is the 'secret' Aries from the Random Booster Vol. 1.
I hope there is an actual secret prize in RBV1!

Aries looks good.
seeing as the mfb shooter has a rather dramatic decrease in revolutions compared to the ez shooter, i think it's pretty obvious that takara will be making advances in the mfb shooter later.
it's a pretty good idea to earn more money really, i mean, any serious blader wuld have to buy the new advances in the shooter as time goes on to keep up with the competition.
(Aug. 28, 2008  12:07 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I hope there is an actual secret prize in RBV1!

Aries looks good.
It seems Aries is the secret prize. I think there would be a shadow of a beyblade if it was to be discovered when somebody bought it.

Also, all the beyblades displayed are the ones that appear on the box.

Perhaps Aries is just difficult to get.
I honestly hope that is the case.

There's also the weird string shooter thing that we have not seen yet.
I wonder what random part will come with the Booster Wolf.
Oh, that's the random part box? It's that big?

Aries looks good. It seems they have changed the design a little and perhaps have tapered off the ends a bit.
Man the Master Dragoon MFB lookalike looks like its made out of Tin Foil Chocked
(Aug. 28, 2008  3:06 PM)Sega Wrote: Man the Master Dragoon MFB lookalike looks like its made out of Tin Foil Chocked

hahaha

That's probably not a final mold of the beyblade.
My Sag. I ordered from Ideal (only ordered because it said it was in stock, but ended up that it wasn't) came in finally. I just played around with it against an uncustomized Sea Drake in the Wide Stadium (Correct name? Orange Takara Stadium) and it was 4-5-1 against it.

Just a small note: Straighten your winder before use or else you could end up breaking the end of it. Happened to me after the second launch :p
ideal is really good. it shipped yesterday and i got it today! im gonna test mfbs together once i get leo in
(Aug. 28, 2008  9:07 PM)B Wrote: ideal is really good. it shipped yesterday and i got it today! im gonna test mfbs together once i get leo in

can I get a link to this site? I think I might just buy some.

P.S. Can't wit for the Picies version =3 (my sign)
ideal808 is the website. just google it ^^. btw, the new mfb are tiny compared to plastics.
(Aug. 28, 2008  9:42 PM)B Wrote: ideal808 is the website. just google it ^^. btw, the new mfb are tiny compared to plastics.

So I hear, arn't they like 75% the size?