METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here!

its smaller than the launcher XD, its like 1.25 inches wide if u measure

EDIT: i did a test with pegasus vs draciel s

round 1: draciel s wins by outspin
round 2: Pegasus finally touches draciel and knocks it into a wall causing it to completly stop spinning (pegasus wins)
round 3:draciel and pegasus collide = they both hit walls hard but pegasus is still spinning. pegasus wins

pegasus wins 2-1 i expected plastics to get some wins though, they tower over the mfb in size XD
What stadium did you test in B?

I'm surprised Draciel S won at all.
(Aug. 28, 2008  10:16 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: What stadium did you test in B?

I'm surprised the AR didn't break.
(Aug. 28, 2008  10:27 PM)G Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2008  10:16 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: What stadium did you test in B?

I'm surprised the AR didn't break.

To tell the truth thats what I expected to happen. I mean the blades are small but they hit like monsters XD.
(Aug. 28, 2008  2:10 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2008  1:49 AM)Grey Wrote: Well, if you're accepting random battles, could you try some Metal Fight Beyblade vs. Metal Fight Beyblade, but with customizations? Like, Bull105D and Pegasis125SF (just for example)?

Thanks (in advance). Smile

Sure. This will come later though. I want to get a lot of HMS (or even plastics if people really want it) vs. MFB out of the way first.
Alright, thanks a bunch, Kei! Grin

(Aug. 28, 2008  12:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Cool picture :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...-toy02.jpg

Wolf (Booster) on the left, and the front beyblade is the 'secret' Aries from the Random Booster Vol. 1.
My God, Aries looks sexy.
I want it.

Looks like they're reproducing the Master Dragoon-style AR. Joyful_3
the thing with the mfb is that they dont spin for very long, i still have to get into the hang of it i guess. it seems like those beyblade keychains XD, Kai-V nice pic. now i want all of those so badly lol
(Aug. 28, 2008  10:41 PM)B Wrote: the thing with the mfb is that they dont spin for very long, i still have to get into the hang of it i guess. it seems like those beyblade keychains XD, Kai-V nice pic. now i want all of those so badly lol

I'm sure this is due in no small part to the nerfed shooter.
I'm really digging the sound of these blades. :] Tis a bit of a shame ToyWiz won't be getting them till September. XD But I assume it's worth the wait correct?
get it off ideal808, its cheaper and i got mine in 2 days. they are in america and they are in stock. DONT TRUST TOYWIZ rawr!

EDIT: to the draciel s things, i may have put in a better weight disk lol. besides the ar it would be really good. I just have to get used to the shooter. its so wierd lol
im pissed ideal808 doesn't have any of the awesome items they have listed in stock.
(Aug. 28, 2008  10:56 PM)B Wrote: get it off ideal808, its cheaper and i got mine in 2 days.

They're not cheaper than Toywiz, and I ordered mine on Sunday, still haven't gotten them. Ideal ain't that great, but it's definitely better than Toywiz. Ideal actually has them in stock, at least.
hmm thats wierd. mine came in 2 days and i just ordered it 3 days ago. i think they are cheaper tho? oh yeah, they dont work on sunday. plus it goes by hawaii time

im gonna post some plastic results when i finish. hopefully they break XD lol jk
Well I'm ordering mine in a couplle days (try and leave some for me guys! )
(Aug. 28, 2008  11:01 PM)rockblade2012 Wrote: im pissed ideal808 doesn't have any of the awesome items they have listed in stock.

Which is why I'm waiting on ToyWiz. lol I was thinking of buying them off Ideal and cancel my pre-order on ToyWiz but, they didn't have the Pegasis DX Set. I'm ok with waiting another week or two. :] They told me to check back on the first friday of September. I have bills to pay anyway... :[
first match: Pegasus vs Zues (total ownage yay)

round 1,2, and 3 : pegasus almost shatters zues by smashing it into the wall. Also, pegasus can take a beating. it bounces off the walls and still spins fines Grin
(Aug. 28, 2008  11:04 PM)B Wrote: hmm thats wierd. mine came in 2 days and i just ordered it 3 days ago. i think they are cheaper tho? oh yeah, they dont work on sunday. plus it goes by hawaii time

No, Ideal's more expensive. Marginally so, but still more expensive.

...although, I think it was cheaper overall, now that you mention it. Which makes no sense; Hawaii is farther away from my house than New York, and shipping should technically be higher. :-/

Also, B: What stadium were you using? The stadium used is very important when it comes to battle results.
...is Zeus that great of a Beyblade anyway? I've never actually used it before.
It's sad how far Ideal has fallen from grace. When I worked for them they were the darlings of the Beyblade community. However, the person I worked for doesn't seem to be with the company anymore, which explains a lot of this I imagine.
dont laugh lol, the stadium is a bowl (although for some reason it doesnt loop up, its just a giant plastic space), i dont know whether to get a stadium or a bull starter. and yes im a noob for not having a stadium Unhappy zues is ok, i mean its gigantic and has a pretty good subring

the bowl has a tornado thingy on the sides so all they do is swing around that. the stadium doesnt even matter on that round. zues got destroyed.
Zeus' BB and CG is pretty good, and it's also the coolest looking Beyblade ever.
(Aug. 28, 2008  11:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Zeus' BB and CG is pretty good, and it's also the coolest looking Beyblade ever.

I know! lol ok now i need to get back to testing the plastics out. my whole collection (small dont worry) is on the my collection thread, i think page 3. so if you want to see any combos then ask.

EDIT: 0_0 pegasus lost to my golden dranzer combo all 3 rounds.
What probably happened was since the MFB's are so short it couldn't make a decent connection.

P.S Well thats what B told me. =P
i think the size is unfair. plastics are huge compared to them. metal doesnt make it automatically amazing Uncertain pegasus beat dragoon gt tho Grin
(Aug. 28, 2008  11:41 PM)B Wrote: i think the size is unfair. plastics are huge compared to them. metal doesnt make it automatically amazing Uncertain pegasus beat dragoon gt tho Grin

It doesn't?

Metal makes them heavier, and that, paired with the small size, makes HMS and MFB so strong compared to Plastics. They move faster, have stronger attacks, more defense and endurance...I could go on.
yeah, but the mfb clash with plastic at different points then plastics would with eachother.
(Aug. 28, 2008  11:43 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2008  11:41 PM)B Wrote: i think the size is unfair. plastics are huge compared to them. metal doesnt make it automatically amazing Uncertain pegasus beat dragoon gt tho Grin

It doesn't?

Metal makes them heavier, and that, paired with the small size, makes HMS and MFB so strong compared to Plastics. They move faster, have stronger attacks, more defense and endurance...I could go on.

Dragoon GT is pretty fast actually (not UV fast, but still pretty damn fast.) I find it can do quite a bit in a tight stadium.