METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here!

pegasus could beat bull any day any stadium and the only one that i wanna see how it performs (aside from pegasus which i got to see today) is wolf
I was just thinking how a Pegasus Wheel with a rubber tip-styled Bottom would be pretty interesting to use. These videos made me want to try Pegasus Vs. Pegasus soon.

Hmm... Since the recall is already that huge on just semi rounded tips, what is Wolf's going to be like...
I would like to make a few vids myself, but the quality would be terrible, and right now I'm unable to record any videos. ._. I did test Bull against a few HMS blades though Boh, so if you look at the older pages in this thread you'll see the results I posted.
oh, i saw it and the result was great for bull atleastJoyful_2
(Aug. 16, 2008  10:24 PM)boh Wrote: oh, i saw it and the result was great for bull atleastJoyful_2

Bull is very powerful. Did you see the Youtube video between him and Leone? In one of the early matches, he KO'd Leone badly with just one hit.

EDIT: I know this is quite off-topic, but I think now should be an ok time to say it: Thanks to everyone that gave me Positive Rep. for my feedback on MFB. You are all much loved. Grin
yeah that was crazy....hey...where did you bet starter bull from, was it from theintoy?, and how fast did they shipped it to you?
Yeah it was theINtoy, and I got it the day after they shipped, so less than 24 hours. But, that's only cuz I live in London, and they're situated in like, Liverpool I think. So I got it fast. I'm not sure how fast overseas delivery is, but I'm guessing around one week.
(Aug. 16, 2008  11:34 PM)Rakstar Wrote: Yeah it was theINtoy, and I got it the day after they shipped, so less than 24 hours. But, that's only cuz I live in London, and they're situated in like, Liverpool I think. So I got it fast. I'm not sure how fast overseas delivery is, but I'm guessing around one week.
The default was business post which is next day delivery, it cost me £5 or so. That's probably what you got. I don't think they offered anything else other than that special £20 delivery.

I read on the shipping page that if orders don't arrive within 7 days you have to contact them.

I really recommend saving your money if you're fortunate enough to be within a closer shipping range for Ideal or Toywiz orders...
(Aug. 16, 2008  11:46 PM)Kuznetsov Wrote: The default was business post which is next day delivery, it cost me £5 or so. That's probably what you got. I don't think they offered anything else other than that special £20 delivery.

I read on the shipping page that if orders don't arrive within 7 days you have to contact them.

I really recommend saving your money if you're fortunate enough to be within a closer shipping range for Ideal or Toywiz orders...

Trust me Kuznetsov, I got standard delivery, which was like £2. And the day they sent out an email saying the item was dispatched, was the day before I got the MFB. I was rather shocked as well, they must've posted it really early morning. o.o
Standard is £3.72. I remember I chose business post so it could arrive earlier for someone to be there to sign.
Don't they usually send out dispatched emails a day before...? I read mine at work the morning before, it arrived at 11am. They definitely make the effort.
Is it just me, or do the openings on the clear stadium (from the Pegasis DX Set) look reeally big?

I think all four of the launch Beyblades have potential, but I'm still holding back on making any conclusions until I use them myself.
(Aug. 17, 2008  12:15 AM)Kei Wrote: Is it just me, or do the openings on the clear stadium (from the Pegasis DX Set) look reeally big?

I think all four of the launch Beyblades have potential, but I'm still holding back on making any conclusions until I use them myself.

They really do seem big lmao.

Hopefully the walls are wider on the other stadiums.
i think they'll have to make an advance in the defensive types to combat pegasis and bull, leo's attack ring is fine but it's tip is pointed, it really needs a rounded tip to give it some grip and stop it being KO'd,.
the only problem i see with leo and sagittario is that they get knocked out way to easy(specially sagittarion although i think once sag has a lower hight it'll be a rasonale blade. )
(Aug. 16, 2008  7:36 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: hmmmmm interesting, according to the TAKARA-TOMY video demonstrating the mfb sagittario is supposed to beat leo, but in poseidonmfb`s video leo beats sagittario consistently and without trouble. that said, i geuss we should just rely on our and others experiences with these new beys. also, i dont like these new stadiums at all, the gaps between walls are huge and about 90%+ of the time a battle will result in a stadium out...i wish they`d release a stadium without pockets/gaps so u could see a battle out to the end.

thats what i thought to lol and in that guys vids almost every battle resulted in a loss by stadium out
(Aug. 17, 2008  12:12 AM)Kuznetsov Wrote: Standard is £3.72. I remember I chose business post so it could arrive earlier for someone to be there to sign.
Don't they usually send out dispatched emails a day before...? I read mine at work the morning before, it arrived at 11am. They definitely make the effort.

Yeah that is true. xD theINtoy might be expensive, but you barely EVER have issues with them.

And yeah, the openings are rather large on the stadiums. o.o Hopefully I can grab an ATK Stadium pretty soon, might be gone before we know it. D:
Wow, ok. Hm.

Based on what we have seen so far, it's pretty easy to tell what kind of builds will be necessary to win.
I'm guessing one or more of these builds involves the Pegasis Track and Bottom, right? xD
Leos Weel might do good with the 90 track and sharp botom as a compact.
(Aug. 17, 2008  1:34 AM)flashfox Wrote: Wow, ok. Hm.

Based on what we have seen so far, it's pretty easy to tell what kind of builds will be necessary to win.

Yeah, like Pegasis's Wheel. That has amazing Smash Attack.

I decided to make a record of each blades' wins and losses from the videos we saw. This is just a generalization of each beyblade's performance; it isn't saying that [blank] Beyblade will always perform [blank] against [blank] Beyblade.
...:\

(The Beyblade that is named is the Beyblade that won.)
Fan Videos

Sagittario
Bull
Mislaunch (Sagittario had the mislaunch)
Mislaunch (Sagittario)
Bull
Bull (Outspin)
Mislaunch (Both)
Bull
Mislaunch (?) (Bull)
Bull
Bull

Final Record: Bull-6/7, Sagittario-1/7

Bull
Tie (Double-Knockout)
Bull
Leo
Bull
Bull
Leo
Leo (Outspin)

Final Record: Bull-4/7, Leo-3/7

Pegasis
Pegasis (Bull was launched extremely late)
Pegasis
Mislaunch (?) (Bull)
Pegasis (For the record, Pegasis stopped spinning right after knocking Bull out)

Final Count: Pegasis-4/4, Bull-0/4 (Ouch)

Leo
Leo
Mislaunch (?) (Leo)
Mislaunch (Leo)
Sagittario
Mislaunch (Leo)
Leo
Leo
Leo
Tie (Double-Knockout)
Leo
Leo
Leo
Mislaunch (Both)
Leo (Outspin)
Sagittario (Outspin)

Final Record: Leo-9/11, Sagittario-2/11

Leo

Final Count: Leo-1/1, Pegasis-0/1

Trend.gyao (7 Launches)
Pegasis vs. Bull (Pegasis)
Leo vs. Sagittario (Undecided)
Pegasis vs. Sagittario (Pegasis)
Pegasis vs. Sagittario (Pegasis)

Final Count: Pegasis-5/6, Bull-0/1, Leo-0/2, Sagittario-1/5

Total Count:
Pegasis-9 Wins, 11 losses
Bull- 10 Wins, 9 losses
Leo-13 Wins, 8 Losses
Sagittario-4 Wins, 19 Losses

Just for the record. Smile I didn't really do this so that I could have a count of each Blade's wins and losses, but rather what Beyblades won against what opponents, how they won, etc.

The Beyblade named after the mislaunch is the Beyblade that mislaunched (i.e. Mislaunch (Sagittario)=Sagittario Mislaunched).
Ties and Mislaunches did not count towards points.

(...Yes, I realize Stats don't mean a thing, I did this just because.)
thanks for putting them up Grey, bet it took you awhile
did anyone order the pegasus D X set? im just wondering cuz im curious to see if those spring launchers are any good. do you think that theyll work better or worse than the catapault grip?
(Aug. 17, 2008  2:30 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: did anyone order the pegasus D X set? im just wondering cuz im curious to see if those spring launchers are any good. do you think that theyll work better or worse than the catapault grip?

i think they are worse because they look just like the japanese string launcher for ms blades and they(string launcher) suck
and awesome chart, everything is labeled so that you can easily know how the 2 mfb performed against one another (in that particular battle. but there were so many launches in each match you can almost say thats the general out come for any of the mfb pairs listed in the chart)

did what i said make sense?
do you guys think the booster leo will do any good cause I pre-ordered that and starter bull. i don't really care how bull does n the video until i try it myself
as for the booster, i think we should stick to starters unless theres a part you can really use that you are sure comes with it just stick to starters. as for bull it has proven to be a decent blade so that was a good choice.

does anyone know if any left spins have been released yet