METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here!

I guess if Takara-Tomy wanted to use the ideas anyone came up with, they would have to ask permission from the person first, and would probably have to mention them when the item based on the idea is released. It would be illegal for them NOT to do that, cuz you could probably consider it as some form of copyright infringement. It was your idea at the end of the day, not theirs, and they stole it from you.

But still, if we want our ideas noticed, the best thing to do would be to contact them. xD
(Aug. 16, 2008  4:29 AM)Rakstar Wrote: I guess if Takara-Tomy wanted to use the ideas anyone came up with, they would have to ask permission from the person first, and would probably have to mention them when the item based on the idea is released. It would be illegal for them NOT to do that, cuz you could probably consider it as some form of copyright infringement. It was your idea at the end of the day, not theirs, and they stole it from you.

But still, if we want our ideas noticed, the best thing to do would be to contact them. xD

I hope you tell this to the people of Hasbro who lurked Celestial Trigger lmao
(Aug. 16, 2008  4:33 AM)bugturtles Wrote: I hope you tell this to the people of Hasbro who lurked Celestial Trigger lmao

xD I would, but for the life of me, just what is Celestial Trigger? D: Was it a B-Daman?
(Aug. 16, 2008  4:37 AM)Rakstar Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2008  4:33 AM)bugturtles Wrote: I hope you tell this to the people of Hasbro who lurked Celestial Trigger lmao

xD I would, but for the life of me, just what is Celestial Trigger? D: Was it a B-Daman?

b-daman forum which is now pretty much defunc

i still leave it up for people who need to look at the [outdated] reviews, information, etc etc

or nostalgia either way
(Aug. 16, 2008  4:39 AM)bugturtles Wrote: b-daman forum which is now pretty much defunct

i still leave it up for people who need to look at the [outdated] reviews, information, etc etc

or nostalgia either way

And Hasbro lurked the forum? O.O FIENDS. So they stole ideas from there. xD That's just poor. If a company ends up stealing ideas from ANYONE, they must be having a terrible phase. Ugh, I hate when people's ideas are stolen. It just goes to show there's barely any justice these days. >_>
but dont you want your beyblade idea to come true? lol a bladers dream
(Aug. 16, 2008  5:31 AM)Hayate Wrote: but dont you want your beyblade idea to come true? lol a bladers dream

Well, yes...
But that's not the point. Rakstar is referring to stealing ideas in general, I think.
I mean, I've seen countless drawings and pictures from deviantART stolen and used by others w/o permission. It's not right.

But, that's OT, so...yeah. I really wish that "business days" didn't exist. Because of them, I'm probably going to end up with my Bull in September.
Speaking of ordering MFBs, could anyone tell me what site is fastest? I'm planning on using Toywiz, currently.
ew toywiz lol im using ideal, they seem to respond quickly i guess but you never know until it actually ships
im goen with ideal i ordered from there before and for me stuff usually comez in 1-2 weeks the only differenc this time is that they arent "in stock" they r still up for pre order even though they shouldve received the mfb by now IMO
besides, if u use toywiz ur just gonna get rippd off
i hope the cartonn of MFB focuses more on the science ond practical stuff of beyblades(like the first 3 or so episode where about the science of making and practising with yor blade before it got all bit beasty), the first season kinda startd out like it but was almost enterily bitbeasty by half way through the season, season 2 was just all bit beast and rubbish season, 3 was allright, they didn't focus to much on bit beasts but it just wasn't as good as the first season.
i think focusing the cartoon on the science and skill of the game would make the game more popular in the long run, bit beass do add a bit to the show and the game making it slightly ore entertaining but they shouldn't be the main focus of the show(for the games sake) .
To those currently complaining about having to wait... trust me it's better to do so if it means getting everything cheaper.

I could have bought the 4 starters and Delux set 3 times over for what I paid for mine plus next day delivery was the only good choice other than special £20/$40 business delivery. However I was a little concerned that the Beyblade drought we got in the UK last time would happen if I didn't order last week (they didn't order too much) plus I like to avoid shipping overseas if I can.

Actually, Ideal's prices aren't too far off theINtoy's. Let's face it, they're all ripoffs right now with good reason.
I think the reason everyone prices all the items at such a high price is cuz they know, that everyone wants this new generation of Beyblade. Even if the fanbase isn't how it used to be, it's probably growing back (well, I've got a few of my friends back into it lol). But yeah, I suppose they know they're gonna make serious amounts of money, from the players like us that still play the game seriously, or even for fun. Still though, I suppose the prices could be worse. Anyone remember when that HMS Custom Try Set (Stadium with White Adv. Averazer and Black Dranzer MS) was like £40 at theINtoy? xD That's almost $80 methinks. x_x
It's a marketing technique. The Metal Fight Beyblades aren't very available for people in countries other than Japan, and since you can only get said Metal Fight Beyblades at [blank] store, they're going to make the prices higher. They know the kids who want MFB are gonna want it no matter how expensive it is, so the prices are jacked up.

Chances are, if MFBs were more available internationally, prices would be lower.

...now, if that could only apply to Gas prices...
(Aug. 16, 2008  3:54 PM)Grey Wrote: It's a marketing technique. The Metal Fight Beyblades aren't very available for people in countries other than Japan, and since you can only get said Metal Fight Beyblades at [blank] store, they're going to make the prices higher. They know the kids who want MFB are gonna want it no matter how expensive it is, so the prices are jacked up.

Chances are, if MFBs were more available internationally, prices would be lower.

...now, if that could only apply to Gas prices...

Good point, especially about the gas prices. x_x
Sill though, its sad we have to fork out so much to get something that costs like $10 in Japan. ._.
hey guys, someone has finally put up the MFB video on Youtube.
...check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5CKi9C6X8A
i wuz about to post that link but when i came it already wuz lol guess ya beat me 2 it boh
(Aug. 16, 2008  4:16 PM)boh Wrote: hey guys, someone has finally put up the MFB video on Youtube.
...check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5CKi9C6X8A

That's awesome! An actual video of Bull battling.

...why does he think that Bull is Leo? He bought the actual Leo, he should know the actual names...>_>
The stadium walls are huge O_O
(Aug. 16, 2008  4:51 PM)Maz Wrote: The stadium walls are huge O_O

Yes they are, holy carp.

Actually, the entire stadium is pretty large.
Double post, whatev.

So I'm about to order a couple of these. Which do you guys think I should go for? I was thinking Bull and Pegasis, since they seem to be the more promising blades, but they are also the most expensive sooo... lol
It looks smaller than TB to me =/. Just the walls are tall and thin. Looks like attack combos will do very well in the satdiums seeing how far the walls are from each other.

W:Bull
T: 90
B: Wide Flat

That should do the trick for now untill more blades come out or a new larger stadium gets released.

Considering mow much potential MFB have for bodily harm, I'm not surprised lol
(Aug. 16, 2008  5:05 PM)Roan Wrote: Double post, whatev.

So I'm about to order a couple of these. Which do you guys think I should go for? I was thinking Bull and Pegasis, since they seem to be the more promising blades, but they are also the most expensive sooo... lol

Bull i think is the most usefull out of all of them (mind you i dont own them so im speculating from videos and the info i have) so thats a good choise. Idk how i feel about pegasis' weel but right now its botom (besides wide flat but its a pain to get) is the only attack botom so it seems like a must. A sharp botom is nessisary to so maybe sagitario would be a good buy too?

In the end its just alot of money spent Tongue_out
(Aug. 16, 2008  5:08 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote:

Considering mow much potential MFB have for bodily harm, I'm not surprised lol

There really far apart though so knock outs should be frequent.
Yeah I just totaled it up and its going to cost like $50 just to get Bull and Pegasus. That is ridiculous.
(Aug. 16, 2008  5:17 PM)Roan Wrote: Yeah I just totaled it up and its going to cost like $50 just to get Bull and Pegasus. That is ridiculous.

Yeah thats bad. Is that after tax and shipping?