METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here!

yea after i test out wolf i might give it pegasus`s bottom and see how it doz
(Aug. 15, 2008  11:51 PM)Grey Wrote: It has a Ball tip.

I noticed in a picture of the MFBs, the Balance Symbol was right next to a picture of the Wolf. So I think it'll be Balance Type.

I actually kind of hope that it isn't Survival. We already had Wolborg, which was Survival. I don't want Wolf to be a total rehash of Wolborg.

That is quite true. A total rehash would be kinda silly, especially for those with access to Wolborg MS. Balance-Type would be better anyways. But would it be a better Balance-Type then Bull? Gasp Only time will tell. xD

I mean, Bull is pretty darn solid. Good attack, good defense, and even decent survival. It has like 1:00 to 1:20 solo spin time, but it lasts longer when it actually fights another blade, which is cool.
and arent most users here bout 17+
(Aug. 15, 2008  11:56 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: and arent most users here bout 17+

...yes. But Noland isn't here, and chances are, Noland no longer beyblades.
Yeah they are.
Is the ball tip metal or plastic?
(Aug. 15, 2008  11:59 PM)Maz Wrote: Yeah they are.

We're not sure. I'm hoping it's metal, but it could be plastic, for all we know.
(Aug. 16, 2008  12:00 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2008  11:59 PM)Maz Wrote: Yeah they are.

We're not sure. I'm hoping it's metal, but it could be plastic, for all we know.

Would be pretty cool if it was Metal. Heck, even cooler if it was Rubber. xD Then again, I don't see the point in that. "Tired
I wonder how many botoms and tracks they can think off. Im assuming eventualy there will gimick botoms and tracks. Im also pretty sure eventualy they will make coustimizible tracks. Kinda like the V2 series.
Tracks with gimmicks would definitely be a good idea. I'm guessing sooner or later there'll be one with NSKs inside.
i wanna see scorpio, like dranzer gt with 3 sides (2 claws, 1 stinger)
Hehe, maybe we are going to get too see the next MFB generations of Trygle and Hopperxd
They can make a jumping track. I would be cool to have a jumping track with a grip flat botom XD
Yeah rakstar a free spinning bearing track would be amazing.
Dude, now i think of it, i would love to see a Metal Change bottom and a Big Aero Knight like wheel, just for funGrin

Thanks for the heads up on the mistake Maz =)
maybe a stadium like the ones in the show too, metal and painted so it doesnt get broken Smile
(Aug. 16, 2008  12:47 AM)TheGigsMeister Wrote: Dude, now i think of it, i would love to see a Metal Change track and a Big Aero Knight like wheel, just for funGrin

It would be metal change botom. The track is in between the botom and weel if im not wrong. Took me a while to realize what there all called Tongue_out.
Im sure they will make one too.
Am i right by saying that since most plastic generation Beyblades needed a Wide Survivor WD to give zombies a life after death ability, a zombie MFB will have to have a perfectly round wheel?
Not nessisarily perfectly round. It can be something like Advanced Avrazers AR
they should make an upperattack beyblade, where the attack ring is one springs, = attackring gets under and flings the blade into the above
You know, it's awesome how everyone here has so many ideas for what MFB could become. I'm sure Takara-Tomy are gonna make this game into the big franchise it always has been and deserves to be. Metal Fight Beyblade is a step in the right direction. The new toyline is really awesome. Joyful_3
i wish takara would listen to us! lol how wierd would it be if our ideas came out randomly?
(Aug. 16, 2008  2:07 AM)Hayate Wrote: i wish takara would listen to us! lol how wierd would it be if our ideas came out randomly?

Randomly, it would be weird.

Technically, though, if Takara came here or went to some kind of Beyblade Forum and used the ideas that are pitched there, it would be illegal. Cool, but illegal.

Lol, I'm surprised that this isn't being discussed in the Beyblade Parts You Want to See Come True! Topic.
(Aug. 16, 2008  2:17 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2008  2:07 AM)Hayate Wrote: i wish takara would listen to us! lol how wierd would it be if our ideas came out randomly?

Randomly, it would be weird.

Technically, though, if Takara came here or went to some kind of Beyblade Forum and used the ideas that are pitched there, it would be illegal. Cool, but illegal.

Lol, I'm surprised that this isn't being discussed in the Beyblade Parts You Want to See Come True! Topic.

lmao hasbro did this on celestial trigger and made a mod/design/idea of DoomPenguin's come true

it was probably the only good move they have done (besides from having glass marbles included with your magazine and loader purchases)
how is it illegal, theres no copyright? and all of us want them to use our ideas
(Aug. 16, 2008  2:25 AM)Hayate Wrote: how is it illegal, theres no copyright? and all of us want them to use our ideas

Beats me. But on some other forum (they were discussing the possibility of GameFreak using fan ideas for new Pokemon Games), this one guy was all like "Gamefreak can't do that, it's illegal" and apparently, he knew what he was talking about. :\
if hasbro contacted you and gave you i dono the idea that came true then it would mean you're working for them (i guess you could consider that pay) = a loophole Grin