METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here!

Bull has a plastic semiflat botom right? Does it usualy outlast DEMS if none are knocked out? Also which stadium did you use and what did you launch first?

Sorry for asking so many questions btw just interested Tongue_out
(Aug. 15, 2008  5:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2008  5:50 PM)mightyboosh9 Wrote: hi guys can sum1 tell me what Quetzacoatl is?

You really need to start reading things instead of just posting.

[Image: Wbbadragon.jpg]
Yet, is that not Cancer's Wheel ?
(Aug. 15, 2008  6:19 PM)Maz Wrote: Bull has a plastic semiflat botom right? Does it usualy outlast DEMS if none are knocked out? Also which stadium did you use and what did you launch first?

Sorry for asking so many questions btw just interested Tongue_out

Lol it's cool, and yeah, Bull is Semi-flat. In a few cases it outlasted DEMS, but normally DEMS is the one that beats it on spin. I'm not really sure whcih stadium it is, I think it's just one of the normal old-school ones. xD

And I launched both at the same time, had the help of a friend for the battles. Grin

And Cancer...? O.O I could've sworn that Beyblade was called Dragon...
(Aug. 15, 2008  6:17 PM)Rakstar Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2008  6:12 PM)Maz Wrote: Rakstar can you test Bull vs some uncoustimized HMS and post the results?
DEMS, Wolborg MS, Driger MS and Advanced Avrazer preferibly if you have them.
Thanks a bunch if you can do it.

Sure thing, I won't be able to do Adv. Averazer, but I should be able to do at least 2 of the other 3. Joyful_3 In fact I've already done one of them:

Bull VS DEMS

2-1 to Bull. First match, DEMS knocked it out in one hit. Second match, Bull hit DEMS a few times and knocked it out. The third match, Bull and DEMS clash, neither is knocked out, but Bull lifts DEMS twice, and beats it on spin, as DEMS stopped spinning.
Wow, So Bull can lift DEMS? That's pretty good. DEMS isn't all that high.

(Aug. 15, 2008  6:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2008  5:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2008  5:50 PM)mightyboosh9 Wrote: hi guys can sum1 tell me what Quetzacoatl is?

You really need to start reading things instead of just posting.

[Image: Wbbadragon.jpg]
Yet, is that not Cancer's Wheel ?
Yeah, I thought so. I always thought that the Limited Edition Blade was basically a Cancer???WF. A mix of Quetzalcoatl's bottom, some kind of Track, and Cancer's Wheel.

(Aug. 15, 2008  6:07 PM)Rakstar Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2008  6:02 PM)Maz Wrote: Anyone else think that Quetzacoatl's weel is gonna be amazing?

It looks awesome, for sure. It might be pretty good as well, for some reason it gives me the impression that it'll have some sort of Upper Attack. It almost looks like it has slopes for that purpose.
The Limited Edition Beyblade doesn't have Quetzalcoatl's wheel. See above.

FOR THE RECORD, DRAGON IS NOT AN ACTUAL MFB NAME. Someone said that Quetzalcoatl seemed to be based off of the Dragon Constellation. THERE IS NO DRAGON METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE.
Just finished battle between Bull and Driger MS, results were mega-similar to tests between Bull and DEMS:

First Match: Driger MS KOs Bull in one hit. 0-1

Second Match: Bull defends against Driger MS' attacks, lifts it once, Driger MS doesn't get KO'd, but runs out of spin before Bull, making Bull the winner. 1-1

Third Match: Bull attacks Driger MS a few times, Driger MS goes off-balance, and KO's itself. 2-1 to Bull, meaning Bull wins.

Bull is very good all-round. He can defend against attacks pretty well, has decent Upper Attack, and he can outspin a lot of Beyblades that attack him. I guess he's a Balance type for a reason. xD

EDIT: This was done with a Hasbro Driger MS BTW, Don't have the Takara one sadly.
(Aug. 15, 2008  6:34 PM)Rakstar Wrote: Just finished battle between Bull and Driger MS, results were mega-similar to tests between Bull and DEMS:

First Match: Driger MS KOs Bull in one hit. 0-1

Second Match: Bull defends against Driger MS' attacks, lifts it once, Driger MS doesn't get KO'd, but runs out of spin before Bull, making Bull the winner. 1-1

Third Match: Bull attacks Driger MS a few times, Driger MS goes off-balance, and KO's itself. 2-1 to Bull, meaning Bull wins.

Bull is very good all-round. He can defend against attacks pretty well, has decent Upper Attack, and he can outspin a lot of Beyblades that attack him. I guess he's a Balance type for a reason. xD

EDIT: This was done with a Hasbro Driger MS BTW, Don't have the Takara one sadly.

Awesome! Makes me want it even more. Smile

If it's not too much trouble, could you try battling Bull against an HMS in left-spin? Like, Wolborg MS in L-Spin, if possible?
(Aug. 15, 2008  6:44 PM)Grey Wrote: Awesome! Makes me want it even more. Smile

If it's not too much trouble, could you try battling Bull against an HMS in left-spin? Like, Wolborg MS in L-Spin, if possible?

Sure thing, I can pit it against a Left Spin HMS. I'm not sure if I can do my Wolborg MS though, 'cause the tip is really fragile now, and its cracked down to the middle. Chocked_2 But it should be ok. :3

EDIT: Here are the results for the test between Wolborg MS and Bull.

Bull VS Wolborg MS (In Left Spin)

First match: Bull KOs Wolborg MS in just one hit. Ouch. 1-0

Second Match: Bull is on an offensive constantly attacking, but Wolborg MS seems to just absorb hits. Bull gets weaker, resulting in Wolborg MS outspinning Bull by a lot of spin. 1-1

Third Match: Bull attacks a few times, knocks Wolborg out of balance and into an attacking-pattern of sorts, Wolborg gets hit out of stadium by Bull. 2-1, meaning that Bull once again, is the winner. O_O

And no, I am not making these results up. xD
(Aug. 15, 2008  6:47 PM)Rakstar Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2008  6:44 PM)Grey Wrote: Awesome! Makes me want it even more. Smile

Sure thing, I can pit it against a Left Spin HMS. I'm not sure if I can do my Wolborg MS though, 'cause the tip is really fragile now, and its cracked down to the middle. Chocked_2 But it should be ok. :3

EDIT: Here are the results for the test between Wolborg MS and Bull.

Bull VS Wolborg MS (In Left Spin)

First match: Bull KOs Wolborg MS in just one hit. Ouch. 1-0

Second Match: Bull is on an offensive constantly attacking, but Wolborg MS seems to just absorb hits. Bull gets weaker, resulting in Wolborg MS outspinning Bull by a lot of spin. 1-1

Third Match: Bull attacks a few times, knocks Wolborg out of balance and into an attacking-pattern of sorts, Wolborg gets hit out of stadium by Bull. 2-1, meaning that Bull once again, is the winner. O_O

And no, I am not making these results up. xD

Wow...so the Bull can beat Wolborg MS. Amazing. Grin
Although Wolborg MS had a broken part on it (technically)...

EDIT: Thank you, Rakstar!
(Aug. 15, 2008  7:02 PM)Grey Wrote: Wow...so the Bull can beat Wolborg MS. Amazing. Grin
Although Wolborg MS had a broken part on it (technically)...

EDIT: Thank you, Rakstar!

No problemo. :3
And yea, I need to get a new Wolborg MS. ._. Even though the tip's crack didn't affect the blade's performance in any way. o.o

I'm kinda glad I could answer questions for everyone about the MFB. xD
Maybe I can't read, but what stadium are you doing this in?

Also, I still fail to see how boosters are a ripoff. I would be thrilled to get a leo booster, as it would give me another flat and 105, instead of giving me a 145 and D. I mean, boosters aren't bad at all. Especially since I could order Bull booster, Leone booster, and Pegasus stater, and still get all the parts I really want.

For the record:
Boosters:

Pegasus145D (You will get track145, tip Defense)
Bull145S (You will get track145, tip Sharp)
Leo105F (You will get track105, tip Flat)
Cheiron125SF (You will get Track 125, tip Semi-Flat)
so when will you be making videos Rakstar? I also orderd Starter Bull n booster Leo. I would like to see how will Bull does before I get mines
(Aug. 15, 2008  7:11 PM)flashfox Wrote: Maybe I can't read, but what stadium are you doing this in?

Also, I still fail to see how boosters are a ripoff. I would be thrilled to get a leo booster, as it would give me another flat and 105, instead of giving me a 145 and D. I mean, boosters aren't bad at all. Especially since I could order Bull booster, Leone booster, and Pegasus stater, and still get all the parts I really want.

For the record:
Boosters:

Pegasus145D (You will get track145, tip Defense)
Bull145S (You will get track145, tip Sharp)
Leo105F (You will get track105, tip Flat)
Cheiron125SF (You will get Track 125, tip Semi-Flat)

For the stadium, I'm not exactly sure what the name of it is, but it's like a Japanese stadium with the walls, and it's a bit big. I never really learnt too much about Beyblade stadiums. T_T

Also, I can see what you mean about the boosters. I, being an idiot at the time, didn't bother to think that a Track AND a Bottom would come with the Wheel. xD So yeah, not really a ripoff I guess.

(Aug. 15, 2008  7:11 PM)boh Wrote: so when will you be making videos Rakstar? I also orderd Starter Bull n booster Leo. I would like to see how will Bull does before I get mines

For videos, I hope I can have some up to show by about tomorrow. If not, I'll try as soon as possible to get some up. But you'll all probably have some MFBs by then. xD
man your so lucky! I wish ideal would just get them in! am i wrong when i say that out of all the places hawaii should get things from japan first XD
(Aug. 15, 2008  7:23 PM)Hayate Wrote: man your so lucky! I wish ideal would just get them in! am i wrong when i say that out of all the places hawaii should get things from japan first XD

So Ideal808 still doesn't have stock of any of the MFB series?
(Aug. 15, 2008  7:25 PM)Rakstar Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2008  7:23 PM)Hayate Wrote: man your so lucky! I wish ideal would just get them in! am i wrong when i say that out of all the places hawaii should get things from japan first XD

So Ideal808 still doesn't have stock of any of the MFB series?

Not yet.

Their site still says everything is available for pre-order only.
none, it said booster bull was but it was an error, the only reason i found so much out from them is because i had to waste a lot of money on a 30 second call XD o yeah rakstar, i'm very surprised a lot of the hms are holding their own
(Aug. 15, 2008  7:26 PM)Hayate Wrote: none, it said booster bull was but it was an error, the only reason i found so much out from them is because i had to waste a lot of money on a 30 second call XD o yeah rakstar, i'm very surprised a lot of the hms are holding their own

To be honest, I was a bit surprised at first as well. But when you think about it, the HMS were very-well made, especially Wolborg MS and DEMS. So the fact that they score KOs against Bull doesn't surprise me in the slightest. In fact, what surprises me more is how easily Bull was able to beat some of them. O_O It's a very good MFB, and shows quite a strong start for the series.
well hopefully i get pegasus soon so i can see how crazy it is with spinning or if its a letdown
(Aug. 15, 2008  8:19 PM)Hayate Wrote: well hopefully i get pegasus soon so i can see how crazy it is with spinning or if its a letdown

From the multiple videos of Pegasis we saw, I don't think Pegasis will be a letdown.
(Aug. 15, 2008  8:29 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2008  8:19 PM)Hayate Wrote: well hopefully i get pegasus soon so i can see how crazy it is with spinning or if its a letdown

From the multiple videos of Pegasis we saw, I don't think Pegasis will be a letdown.

Definitely not, Pegasis' Track and Bottom will become a staple of the Metal Fight series. I can see both getting used predominantly in Attack customizations.
(Aug. 15, 2008  8:32 PM)Rakstar Wrote:

Definitely not, Pegasis' Track and Bottom will become a staple of the Metal Fight series. I can see both getting used predominantly in Attack customizations.

At least, until Quetzalcoatl comes along. Quetzalcoatl will have a 90 Track, lower than the 105 Track, and a Wide Flat Bottom, which should work like a Grip Tip.
(Aug. 15, 2008  8:38 PM)Grey Wrote: At least, until Quetzalcoatl comes along. Quetzalcoatl will have a 90 Track, lower than the 105 Track, and a Wide Flat Bottom, which should work like a Grip Tip.

If it does work like a Grip Tip, I reckon that'd be the MFB's answer to Dragoon MS. Hopefully it would be as fast, I don't think anything has ever matched the speed of either that or Dragoon MSUV yet. O_O
i hate waiting! lol and cartoon passion is getting on my nerves now! (just some random angryness)
(Aug. 15, 2008  8:38 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2008  8:32 PM)Rakstar Wrote:

At least, until Quetzalcoatl comes along. Quetzalcoatl will have a 90 Track, lower than the 105 Track, and a Wide Flat Bottom, which should work like a Grip Tip.

Hopefully it has rubber on the Bottom, but I'm not sure if it has a rubber tip. Usually, Blade Bases or tips have a different color than the surrounding part (like Grip Attacker's blue rubber tip and white colored plastic), but this is not the case with the 90 Track.

So, I'm assuming it will not be of a rubber variety.

Would be nice to have a rubber-tipped first generation MFB, however (just like Grip Attacker yum).