METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here!

(Aug. 15, 2008  3:11 PM)Sega Wrote: Looks like a string launcher Chocked

Definitely, that's what I thought the moment I saw it. But the fact that there are no decent pictures of the bottom really bugs me. T.T At least then we can be sure on what it is. But it most probably is some kind of launcher, I mean the writing under it even says "Beylauncher."
mfb boosters and starters: are they just different colors or do they perform differently? or is it just the fact that one comes with a launcher and string?
(Aug. 15, 2008  4:02 PM)rockblade2012 Wrote: mfb boosters and starters: are they just different colors or do they perform differently? or is it just the fact that one comes with a launcher and string?

I'm not sure about the colours, but yeah: The MFB Boosters come with just the Beyblade itself, whereas the Starters come with the Launcher, Winder/Ripcord and the Beypointer.
Long story short: Don't buy boosters.

They are ridiculous and a complete rip off. Even though you may be buying the Pegasis booster, you will not be getting the complete beyblade. You will get Pegasis' Wheel, the 145 track (the tallest one) and a D bottom (the one that comes with Leone).

I have no idea why Takara decided to do this, but I thought I'd explain it for you since I was confused about this myself last night. I'm not sure what comes with the other boosters and if they are the same mix-match of parts, but I'm willing to bet they are.
(Aug. 15, 2008  4:08 PM)Roan Wrote: Long story short: Don't buy boosters.

They are ridiculous and a complete rip off. Even though you may be buying the Pegasis booster, you will not be getting the complete beyblade. You will get Pegasis' Wheel, the 145 track (the tallest one) and a D bottom (the one that comes with Leone).

I have no idea why Takara decided to do this, but I thought I'd explain it for you since I was confused about this myself last night. I'm not sure what comes with the other boosters and if they are the same mix-match of parts, but I'm willing to bet they are.

Wha? O_O What a stupid idea. You are right, that is a complete rip-off. The older boosters were so worth it, but now all they give is a Wheel and an alternating Bottom...? I wouldn't even call that a Booster, it's more like a weak Assortment. ._.
Roan Wrote:Long story short: Don't buy boosters.

Yes, each booster comes with a mix of parts. I edited the wiki Metal Fight Beyblade page with the complete names, so you can see what parts the starters and boosters come with.

Boosters also come with clear versions of either Quetzalcoatl's Face, Track or Bottom.
(Aug. 15, 2008  4:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, each booster comes with a mix of parts. I edited the wiki Metal Fight Beyblade page with the complete names, so you can see what parts the starters and boosters come with.

Boosters also come with clear versions of either Quetzalcoatl's Face, Track or Bottom.

One quick question if that's cool: What is a Quetzacoatl in this case...? I don't think I've ever heard the term in Beyblade. o.o
(Aug. 15, 2008  4:19 PM)Rakstar Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2008  4:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, each booster comes with a mix of parts. I edited the wiki Metal Fight Beyblade page with the complete names, so you can see what parts the starters and boosters come with.

One quick question if that's cool: What is a Quetzacoatl in this case...? I don't think I've ever heard the term in Beyblade. o.o
Hm, it is a new beyblade. Its Wheel is not obtainable at the moment.
(Aug. 15, 2008  4:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Boosters also come with clear versions of either Quetzalcoatl's Face, Track or Bottom.

And apparently you can't get the wheel, which is ridiculous.
(Aug. 15, 2008  4:23 PM)Synesthesia Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2008  4:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Boosters also come with clear versions of either Quetzalcoatl's Face, Track or Bottom.

I understand why they would want to 'give away' only the plastic parts though.

Anyway, they are probably going to sell a Quetzalcoatl 090WF sometime, so they cannot give all the pieces already.
(Aug. 15, 2008  4:23 PM)Synesthesia Wrote:

That is a bit silly. I dunno why, but it seems to me as if Takara-Tomy have messed with the boosters too much. The starters seem to be much better value now.

I hope the Quetzacoatl comes at around the same time as Wolf and the Launcher Grip do.
(Aug. 15, 2008  4:29 PM)Rakstar Wrote: I hope the Quetzacoatl comes at around the same time as Wolf and the Launcher Grip do.
This is unlikely. We know the list of items that will be released from September to November and we have yet to know what its number is (BB-??).
Thanks for the Bull pics! I'm jealous ... it's going to be a while before I can get mine Unhappy
yeeeeeeeeeeaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh i've now ordered my mfb woohoo. ive ordered leo
(Aug. 15, 2008  5:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Thanks for the Bull pics! I'm jealous ... it's going to be a while before I can get mine Unhappy

No problem about the pics! Grin
And where do you plan on ordering your MFBs from, Brad?
(Aug. 15, 2008  5:36 PM)Rakstar Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2008  5:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Thanks for the Bull pics! I'm jealous ... it's going to be a while before I can get mine Unhappy

No problem about the pics! Grin
And where do you plan on ordering your MFBs from, Brad?

I already ordered them from Toys R Us JP, but I have some other stuff to pay off in that order as well and due to a lot of surprise expenses recently it may take me a little longer. I feel bad I won't be able to do the articles for you guys as soon as I'd like!

At this rate, I'll get them at the same time as Wolf, LOL
(Aug. 15, 2008  5:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I already ordered them from Toys R Us JP, but I have some other stuff to pay off in that order as well and due to a lot of surprise expenses recently it may take me a little longer. I feel bad I won't be able to do the articles for you guys as soon as I'd like!

At this rate, I'll get them at the same time as Wolf, LOL

Damn, sucks to have to wait really long. T_T And Wolf isn't gonna be out until September, right? xD
hi guys can sum1 tell me what Quetzacoatl is?
(Aug. 15, 2008  5:50 PM)mightyboosh9 Wrote: hi guys can sum1 tell me what Quetzacoatl is?

You really need to start reading things instead of just posting.

[Image: Wbbadragon.jpg]
Anyone else think that Quetzacoatl's weel is gonna be amazing?
(Aug. 15, 2008  6:02 PM)Maz Wrote: Anyone else think that Quetzacoatl's weel is gonna be amazing?

It looks awesome, for sure. It might be pretty good as well, for some reason it gives me the impression that it'll have some sort of Upper Attack. It almost looks like it has slopes for that purpose.
Rakstar can you test Bull vs some uncoustimized HMS and post the results?
DEMS, Wolborg MS, Driger MS and Advanced Avrazer preferibly if you have them.
Thanks a bunch if you can do it.
(Aug. 15, 2008  6:12 PM)Maz Wrote: Rakstar can you test Bull vs some uncoustimized HMS and post the results?
DEMS, Wolborg MS, Driger MS and Advanced Avrazer preferibly if you have them.
Thanks a bunch if you can do it.

Sure thing, I won't be able to do Adv. Averazer, but I should be able to do at least 2 of the other 3. Joyful_3 In fact I've already done one of them:

Bull VS DEMS

2-1 to Bull. First match, DEMS knocked it out in one hit. Second match, Bull hit DEMS a few times and knocked it out. The third match, Bull and DEMS clash, neither is knocked out, but Bull lifts DEMS twice, and beats it on spin, as DEMS stopped spinning.