METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here!

(Aug. 16, 2008  5:20 PM)Maz Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2008  5:17 PM)Roan Wrote: Yeah I just totaled it up and its going to cost like $50 just to get Bull and Pegasus. That is ridiculous.

Yeah thats bad. Is that after tax and shipping?

Yeah, that's after tax and shipping.

Shipping is only like $6.80 from Ideal though, so its not the shipping that's ridiculous, its their prices on the Bull and Pegasis starters. carp $19.99 for each one. Uggghhh wish Takara would sell starters without the god damn useless Beypointer jacking up the price.
Maybe eventualy there gonna. Im gonna wait a while before i buy mine.

Edit:
Would it be at all possible for beywiki to have an affiliation with ideal or any online store like that where lets say beywiki members get a discount and because of that we would all buy from that store so they get more revenue? Just a cool idea i had.
I'd be up for that Grin. as long as they take out all of the uneeded,disapointing pages of out of stock beyblades
(Aug. 16, 2008  5:32 PM)Maz Wrote: Maybe eventualy there gonna. Im gonna wait a while before i buy mine.

Edit:
Would it be at all possible for beywiki to have an affiliation with ideal or any online store like that where lets say beywiki members get a discount and because of that we would all buy from that store so they get more revenue? Just a cool idea i had.

We were going to partner up with Ideal like we did back on OtC to give members discounts and such, but after Ideal jacked up their prices Brad decided to call it off.

I don't know if he'd be willing to look into it again or not, but I suppose it can't hurt to ask. I'll talk with him about it when he gets his computer back in a few days.
Alright awesome thanks man.
yay! now toywiz jacked up the prices >_>
I wish there were more videos of Leon...I really would like to see how the Wheel performs. Pinching_eyes
(Aug. 16, 2008  6:14 PM)Evan Wrote: I wish there were more videos of Leon...I really would like to see how the Wheel performs. Pinching_eyes

It's decent against Pegasus.
(Aug. 16, 2008  6:15 PM)bugturtles Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2008  6:14 PM)Evan Wrote: I wish there were more videos of Leon...I really would like to see how the Wheel performs. Pinching_eyes

It's decent against Pegasus.

I know from that one video. But I'd like to see this combo:

Wheel: Leon
Track: 105
Bottom: Defense
Wow pegasus won every time against bull
wow pegasus destroyed bull, sorry to all of you bull fans XD
Pegasis performs extremely well in just about every video I've seen. I'm eager to test it out against a really heavy HMS grip attacker.

You can still get an HMS blade to weigh more than the MFB pretty easily.

Circle Upper/Samurai Upper
CWD: Defense 17 gram piece
Grip Flat Core: UV

If I remember correctly the total weight for most MFB wasn't much over 39 grams. My heaviest HMS attacker is a little over 42 grams. I'm not sure how much weight is going to matter, but HMS shouldn't be pushed around if you're using a decent combo.
im so jealous...Unhappy i wish i alredy had my mfb also as of now pegasus seemz like da bomb XD im probably gona be experimenting a lot with pegasus`s bottom bull and pegasus`s tracks and diferent wheels dang im just gonna call em attack rings sounds better IMO and yea i still havnt learned the diferent numbers and leters for parts, if it wouldnt b much trobl can someone explain them to me please
hmmmmm interesting, according to the TAKARA-TOMY video demonstrating the mfb sagittario is supposed to beat leo, but in poseidonmfb`s video leo beats sagittario consistently and without trouble. that said, i geuss we should just rely on our and others experiences with these new beys. also, i dont like these new stadiums at all, the gaps between walls are huge and about 90%+ of the time a battle will result in a stadium out...i wish they`d release a stadium without pockets/gaps so u could see a battle out to the end.
(Aug. 16, 2008  7:22 PM)Sean Wrote: Leo vs Sagittario

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QkVoV5S9ko

All those battles besides the last two ended with a knock out.
You guys think its the stadium or the MFB?
(Aug. 16, 2008  6:10 PM)Hayate Wrote: yay! now toywiz jacked up the prices >_>
No, they didn't. The prices are the same as last time I checked (except for maybe Pegasis, which is now 23 dollars).

There are a lot of Leo videos. There are three or four on Page 4 of this topic, there's the DigInfo video, the trend gyao video, the MFB commercial, Leo vs. Sagittario (which Sean just posted)...

(Aug. 16, 2008  6:42 PM)Mantic Wrote: Here's two more.

Bull vs. Leo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXh-RB6HHZM
Bull vs. Pegasus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GhPI8R8xo8
(Yes, more Bull!)
I've been waiting for Bull vs. Leo. That's the one matchup that we haven't seen before now.

(Aug. 16, 2008  6:50 PM)Hayate Wrote: wow pegasus destroyed bull, sorry to all of you bull fans XD
In case you hadn't noticed, Pegasis destroys all of the other MFBs. Pegasis have been doing this for quite some time. :\

(yes, I'm insulted. *is a Bull fan*)
(Aug. 16, 2008  8:04 PM)Maz Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2008  7:22 PM)Sean Wrote: Leo vs Sagittario

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QkVoV5S9ko

All those battles besides the last two ended with a knock out.
You guys think its the stadium or the MFB?

It is called the Attack Stadium, so most likely the stadium.
i think the attack stadium is design for pegasis that's why it's always knocking the other beyblade. just wait until balance stadium comes out n see how bull really do
These things recoil like heck, I mean, even more than some HMS did since the Wheel is all metal (most of these are also edgy). Nice videos. Didn't think Pegasus Wheel would perform that good for attack vs Bull. Still early to say for sure until we get to testing, but I'd love to see that thing running on a rubber tip bottom.
Wow, Pegasis is rather deadly. x_x Almost makes me wish I got one instead of Bull... xD
no way, i still think bull still have a better chance. the stadium is an attack stadium which is design for attack beyblades. watch when the balance stadium comes out, bull will probably stand a better chance
I guess so, and in a way Bull could be classed as the DEMS of MFB, or the closest thing to DEMS that Metal Fight has. Still though, really nice to see how good these new blades are.
hey rakstar, are u planning on making videos of bull battle with other tops? i really want to see how good it does against ms tops n plastic