METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here!

W/e i messed up the measurements. U got what i was trying to say.
hold up..., can you clarify the Quezacotl situation again? so your saying that if i buy one of the booster pack that has already been released, i will get one part of Quezacotl
(Aug. 12, 2008  9:49 PM)Gotruto Wrote: Awesome, so u can already get a 90MM track? or a WF Bottom? And a D Bottom is pretty much a Wide Sharp (It looks similar to Driger S/Bearing Tip)

Except that the Wide Sharp isn't a Change Tip. WS allows the Beyblade to recover from a knockback easier. It helps with Defense.
That said, isn't the D Bottom the same as WS? I thought this was covered a while ago...

EDIT: And boh, yes. Each Booster has one piece of Quetzalcoatl inside (except for the Wheel, it seems...unless the guy at Beyblade Renaissance just wasn't able to get the Quetzalcoatl Wheel. :\).
if u buy Leone/Pegasus/Sagittario/Bull Booster u get 1 random piece of him (a tip/bottom/face.)
ohh, so the little box that comes with the booster has something inside it. i also thought that the starter and the booster comes with extra bottom n etcs. but it looks like only the booster does. i kno that everyone would rather get the bottom of Quez. wait, but doesn't the track and the bottom looks like pegasis's?
(Aug. 12, 2008  10:11 PM)boh Wrote: ohh, so the little box that comes with the booster has something inside it. i also thought that the starter and the booster comes with extra bottom n etcs. but it looks like only the booster does. i kno that everyone would rather get the bottom of Quez. wait, but doesn't the track and the bottom looks like pegasis's?

Of course they look like Pegasis', they're the same except shorter and wider.

I don't care much about limited colours, so I'll just wait until Quetz gets a normal release.
(Aug. 12, 2008  10:11 PM)boh Wrote: ohh, so the little box that comes with the booster has something inside it. i also thought that the starter and the booster comes with extra bottom n etcs. but it looks like only the booster does. i kno that everyone would rather get the bottom of Quez. wait, but doesn't the track and the bottom looks like pegasis's?

Quetzalcoatl's bottom is Wide Flat, Pegasis's is Flat. Wide Flat would have higher movement and attack power, similar to the Grip Bottoms of the Dragoon Beyblades.
yeah, but less endurance. it also looks like quez. might have two bottoms which you can get in the booster. on beyblade renaissance, they show two bottoms of it, could one might be different from the other
(Aug. 12, 2008  10:21 PM)boh Wrote: yeah, but less endurance. it also looks like quez. might have two bottoms which you can get in the booster. on beyblade renaissance, they show two bottoms of it, could one might be different from the other
No, they look similar.
Yeah, it may just be that out of the boosters the owner of that site bought, they received 2 bottoms, a track, and a face.
anyways, that's pretty cool, i never thought that you will get extra things in the boosters. anyways, i think that if you order it from a japanese website, you will get it first than the people who have ordered from toywiz like me;_;
hey, i just found out that the fake beyblade in the gangan arcade is Quez. but just fake
(Aug. 12, 2008  10:35 PM)boh Wrote: anyways, that's pretty cool, i never thought that you will get extra things in the boosters. anyways, i think that if you order it from a japanese website, you will get it first than the people who have ordered from toywiz like me;_;
hey, i just found out that the fake beyblade in the gangan arcade is Quez. but just fake

What? You mean that Japanese MFB Arcade where you fought an opponent? It looked more like Sagittario to me.

What do you mean by fake?
it is a fake Quez....the opponents is the fake top
It is Quetzacotl.
ohh, sorry. hey brad, where did you order yours from and which one did u get?
(Aug. 12, 2008  11:59 PM)boh Wrote: ohh, sorry. hey brad, where did you order yours from and which one did u get?

I didn't order any boosters.
(Aug. 12, 2008  6:25 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2008  5:54 PM)rockblade2012 Wrote: they have a B-Damon ranking or stats system. (bottom left)

How is this a B-Daman stats system? Loads of things use a stats chart like this. For God's sake, my hair wax from Japan has one of these.

Gatsby has 4 stars for attack!

(Aug. 12, 2008  6:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It seems the hidden parts you can get in the Boosters are from Quezacotl:

http://www.c-player.com/ac43609/thread/1100071744940

So it's confirmed not to be "Dragon", it's "Quetzalcoatl"? Or did I get something mixed up here?

(Aug. 12, 2008  9:19 PM)DtD Wrote: Looky what I found Tongue_out_wink Weights of all the MFB parts

http://homepage3.nifty.com/hind/sub10-3.htm
The wheels are heavy O_O

Well, I guess that was expected, but I didn't expect the rest of it to be so light. So pretty much, beyblades are now just wheels with tips.
(Aug. 13, 2008  3:10 AM)Nic Wrote: Well, I guess that was expected, but I didn't expect the rest of it to be so light. So pretty much, beyblades are now just wheels with tips.

So you can still build HMS attackers that are heavier than MFB attackers pretty easily.
toywiz has changed the prices for some of the new beyblades even higher. earlier, pegasis price was $19, now it's $24. not only him but starter for bull n leo(ne) cost $20 when it use to cost $19. also leo(ne) booster now cost $13. i wonder if they will charge me this much because i have called 2-3 days ago and the price didn't change until now.
wouldnt it be illegal to take more money? I mean u agreed to the original price so i dont think that they would charge u the second
(Aug. 13, 2008  4:14 AM)Gotruto Wrote: wouldnt it be illegal to take more money? I mean u agreed to the original price so i dont think that they would charge u the second

i don't really kno because they haven't gotten it in stock yet but i guess they are trying to make more money by doing this
(Aug. 13, 2008  3:36 AM)boh Wrote: toywiz has changed the prices for some of the new beyblades even higher. earlier, pegasis price was $19, now it's $24. not only him but starter for bull n leo(ne) cost $20 when it use to cost $19. also leo(ne) booster now cost $13. i wonder if they will charge me this much because i have called 2-3 days ago and the price didn't change until now.

I guess that's one way to solve the pricing issue.
Those are actualy great pictures. I always though that pegusus' weel had more upper until i saw that side shot.
(Aug. 13, 2008  5:00 AM)Maz Wrote: Those are actualy great pictures. I always though that pegusus' weel had more upper until i saw that side shot.

yeah..., thanks to kai-v for putting this website up the first place