METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here!

(Aug. 11, 2008  9:58 PM)Grey Wrote: Actually, I think the lighter the blade, the lower the spin speed. That's why the HMS had had higher spin velocities...right?

But I agree, I think that MFBs will have bigger differences in Weight, now that the Wheels/ARs are full-metal.

Yes, I agree. The Hard Metal System had higher spin velocities due to the fact that it was heavier than the plastic generation, which gave it more stability.

The MFBs will definitely have larger variations in weight and properties as the Wheels/ARs are comprised completely of metal as you said, Grey. Maybe these differences could be due to different types of metal/alloys for the Wheels.
(Aug. 11, 2008  10:11 PM)bbgoldflame Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2008  9:58 PM)Grey Wrote: Actually, I think the lighter the blade, the lower the spin speed. That's why the HMS had had higher spin velocities...right?

But I agree, I think that MFBs will have bigger differences in Weight, now that the Wheels/ARs are full-metal.

Yes, I agree. The Hard Metal System had higher spin velocities due to the fact that it was heavier than the plastic generation, which gave it more stability.

The MFBs will definitely have larger variations in weight and properties as the Wheels/ARs are comprised completely of metal as you said, Grey. Maybe these differences could be due to different types of metal/alloys for the Wheels.

I wonder about that...will Takara make MFBs made with different types of metals? That could be how they advanced the MFB line, or something.

They spun faster due to the smaller size...
HMS also had higher spin velocity due to the redesigned shooters!
(Aug. 11, 2008  10:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: HMS also had higher spin velocity due to the redesigned shooters!

I have a question, how many cogs were in the HMS shooter? I only have a few, and I really don't feel like wrecking one of mine.
(Aug. 11, 2008  10:28 PM)DtD Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2008  10:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: HMS also had higher spin velocity due to the redesigned shooters!

I have a question, how many cogs were in the HMS shooter? I only have a few, and I really don't feel like wrecking one of mine.

(Aug. 11, 2008  10:23 PM)DtD Wrote:

They spun faster due to the smaller size...
Oh, that's right...I knew it was one of the revolutionary ideas about the HMS, I wasn't sure which one.

I liked how much quieter the HMS shooters were. I hope the MFB shooters aren't so loud, like the original shooter for the Plastics.
hey...there's a fan made website that has a pic. of bull n pegasis that i haven't seen anywhere else. if u go to the metal fight beyblade: everything you need to know!, section on pages 33 n scroll down, you will see a website that starts with http://freewebs.com/numberone ..........then click on that. after you got into that website, there will be a word that says "Navigation" on the left side. look down n you will see the metal fight beyblade section. when u get in there, scroll down then you will see it. it also looks like that website has taken pics. from other websites including beywiki.
why didnt you just link to it instead of making me go through all that carp
(Aug. 11, 2008  11:25 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: why didnt you just link to it instead of making me go through all that carp

Yeah, seriously. >_>

For anyone else who wants to see it:

http://www.freewebs.com/numberonebeyblad...roundteam/
Go to "Metal Fight Beyblades" under NAVIGATION.

Yeah, the "Terminator Boyz" stole Brad's MFB pic.
They were banned from here and are still stealing images ... haha
Terminator Boyz? Rofl, the site kills my eyes and everything is slapped all over the place.
Haha that site is awesome XD
I wana email them and join there team rofl
the the differing weights and it's distribution in the the wheels of the MFB's will have a mafor impact on gameplay and customisation. Escepecially for defensive type beyblades, which are all about weight and it's distribution,
I it's kinda the reason why in the plastic generation defense blades usually weren't very good coz the main part of the beyblades weight was in the weight disk which all other types had, the smal amount of added weight in the plasttic attack ring and bases didn't really contribute much to the tactic. But now that the main weight is distributed differently with each wheel depending on the design, there will be alot more potential for the blades to differ in strenghs and weaknesses.
Probably 100 years old but the video on the bottom of that page Grey posted is new to me.
yes, but i'm thinking that not all the mfb blades will have the same metal.
(Aug. 12, 2008  2:20 AM)Sega Wrote: Terminator Boyz? Rofl, the site kills my eyes and everything is slapped all over the place.
I know, the burning text and terrible grammar is a real eyesore. Tired I don't even know why the site is still running.

(Aug. 12, 2008  5:52 AM)WiLdDeFeNdEr Wrote: the the differing weights and it's distribution in the the wheels of the MFB's will have a mafor impact on gameplay and customisation. Escepecially for defensive type beyblades, which are all about weight and it's distribution,
I it's kinda the reason why in the plastic generation defense blades usually weren't very good coz the main part of the beyblades weight was in the weight disk which all other types had, the smal amount of added weight in the plasttic attack ring and bases didn't really contribute much to the tactic. But now that the main weight is distributed differently with each wheel depending on the design, there will be alot more potential for the blades to differ in strenghs and weaknesses.
...and with Beyblades made from different metals and alloys, that impact on tactics will be greater. I really hope they use more than just die-cast (sp?) metal (or whatever they are using now).

I agree, btw. Defensive Beyblades will finally be defensive, since, like you said, Defense and Attack Beyblades were often around the same weight in the Plastic generation.

(Aug. 12, 2008  6:34 AM)Everlasting_Blader Wrote: Probably 100 years old but the video on the bottom of that page Grey posted is new to me.
Brad (or, rather, "Beywiki") posted this video a week or two ago, so it is fairly new (depending on your definition of "new").
Uh...HMS?

I mean, they were roughly the same weight and uh, there were still issues.
i personally loved the plastics more...MFB will grow on me though...but i guess we hve to see what else they produce
(Aug. 12, 2008  2:36 PM)flashfox Wrote: Uh...HMS?

I mean, they were roughly the same weight and uh, there were still issues.

The weight range is quite similar, about 20g difference between heaviest and lightest. But in HMS, you have much more significant weight distributions. Plastics not to such a great extent.
(Aug. 12, 2008  3:57 PM)beyblaze Wrote: can anybody tell if this is real or fanart http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/index2.php

It's real.
(Aug. 12, 2008  3:57 PM)beyblaze Wrote: can anybody tell if this is real or fanart http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/index2.php
I would never post fanart like that on my site.
Oh my bad! Im kinda new to this! Where'd you find that pic?
(Aug. 12, 2008  4:23 PM)beyblaze Wrote: Oh my bad! Im kinda new to this! Where'd you find that pic?
CoroCoro.

Anime and manga discussion has been moved to the anime and manga forum.