METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here!

is there anymore mfb videos on the japan youtube or something?, cause it's been 3 days already since it was release and still, not alot of videos of it
(Aug. 12, 2008  5:14 PM)boh Wrote: is there anymore mfb videos on the japan youtube or something?, cause it's been 3 days already since it was release and still, not alot of videos of it

Like I said earlier, if we learn of anything new, it will be posted ASAP. Please be patient!
yeah, ok. most of the videos posted was always from kai-v n she's always finding more things than anyone else so thanks kai-v
(Aug. 12, 2008  5:14 PM)boh Wrote: is there anymore mfb videos on the japan youtube or something?, cause it's been 3 days already since it was release and still, not alot of videos of it
From what I have seen, Japanese people never really dedicated themselves to recording Beyblade videos.
they have a B-Damon ranking or stats system. (bottom left)
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Aug. 12, 2008  5:54 PM)rockblade2012 Wrote: they have a B-Damon ranking or stats system. (bottom left)

How is this a B-Daman stats system? Loads of things use a stats chart like this. For God's sake, my hair wax from Japan has one of these.
(Aug. 12, 2008  6:25 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2008  5:54 PM)rockblade2012 Wrote: they have a B-Damon ranking or stats system. (bottom left)

How is this a B-Daman stats system? Loads of things use a stats chart like this. For God's sake, my hair wax from Japan has one of these.

Pokemon as well....
the japanese love their stats
It seems the hidden parts you can get in the Boosters are from Quezacotl:

http://www.c-player.com/ac43609/thread/1100071744940
oh good god that looks oh wow so...

i'm speechless.
yeah,but isn't it limited? if it's not, it might not be the same color as it has been shown
(Aug. 12, 2008  8:49 PM)boh Wrote: yeah,but isn't it limited? if it's not, it might not be the same color as it has been shown

The WBBA Limited version is clear orange. The one shown was clear blue, the clear blue one comes in the random booster. If these boosters are like the HMS ones, you'll get one part from it in each pack.

EDIT:

Looky what I found Tongue_out_wink Weights of all the MFB parts

http://homepage3.nifty.com/hind/sub10-3.htm
(Aug. 12, 2008  9:19 PM)DtD Wrote: EDIT:

well then

this is pretty uninteresting
wait, so if i buy a Leo Booster ill get a part of Quetz?

PS: i already noticed that, i got into HMS recently and went to see the weights, and there it was.
(Aug. 12, 2008  9:21 PM)Gotruto Wrote: wait, so if i buy a Leo Booster ill get a part of Quetz?

PS: i already noticed that, i got into HMS recently and went to see the weights, and there it was.

No, I was talking about RANDOM Boosters, not boosters. Boosters, you know what you are getting; always
(Aug. 12, 2008  9:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2008  9:19 PM)DtD Wrote: EDIT:

well then

this is pretty uninteresting

Actualy i dident think the Leo Weel would be so heavy. Could be desent for eairly on compacts.
(Aug. 12, 2008  9:25 PM)DtD Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2008  9:21 PM)Gotruto Wrote: wait, so if i buy a Leo Booster ill get a part of Quetz?

No, I was talking about RANDOM Boosters, not boosters. Boosters, you know what you are getting; always

The random Quetz parts come from the Boosters, not Random Boosters ...
(Aug. 12, 2008  9:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Woah woah woah, what?
Can someone clarify what the tips are in the pictures on the website that shows the weight? To me they look like
Gray - Sharp
Blue - Flat
Red - Semi flat
Orange - Round
?
(Aug. 12, 2008  9:35 PM)DtD Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2008  9:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Woah woah woah, what?

Each booster comes with either the Face, Track, or Bottom of Quetz. There's probably other parts as well.

Maz, in order of

1 2
3 4

Defense, Flat, Semi-Flat, Sharp
What shape is defence. It looks like the botom Bearing core
Awesome, so u can already get a 90MM track? or a WF Bottom? And a D Bottom is pretty much a Wide Sharp (It looks similar to Driger S/Bearing Tip)
(Aug. 12, 2008  9:49 PM)Gotruto Wrote: Awesome, so u can already get a 90MM track? or a WF Bottom? And a D Bottom is pretty much a Wide Sharp (It looks similar to Driger S/Bearing Tip)

Wth, a 90mm track would be huge