METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread

Poll: What do you think of the Metal Fight Beyblade Anime/Manga?

It PUMPS ME UP!
76.00%
It PUMPS ME DOWN... ):
24.00%
Total: 100% 75 vote(s)
Well it's better than uploading it on Youtube, I've seen videos get put up on youtube and then literally 10min. later they're removed. Unhappy
like one of my vedios. it was showing my pegasis deluxe set cuz some on asked me to do that for him. and it got deleted Confused i mean it was my vedio why did they delete it?
people here r exited for the new anime but on youtube every body was like really sad when they sow my vedio with the new characters and wanted the old characters...
but i noticed there are a lot of people that are going to watch the new anime.i feel beyblade is really close to come back.
so how much left for the anime?
(Feb. 12, 2009  5:52 PM)pegasis Wrote: so how much left for the anime?

If you're talking about time it's 7 weeks and 3 days. Smile
Upload it to Youtube and just use different tags, unusual ones they won't search for when they go on a deleting rampage.
^ That's true but then the title would also have to be changed into something different.
japbeyblader and I are looking into this already.
Awesome, hopefully you guys can work something out.
Woo beyblade codes XD, you could use names of blades or something or upload it on the beywiki channel with weird tags, just some suggestions
Why dont you just type random letters for the title and copy/paste the title here
I already said we were looking into everything ...

And, unfortunately, posting it on the beyblade or beywiki channel still represents a very high risk of being detected.
Other than TV Tokyo, what other channels will be showing MFB?
(Feb. 16, 2009  2:58 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Other than TV Tokyo, what other channels will be showing MFB?
Usually, none ...
You could just upload it to Megaupload.
im making a new account should that have a weird name too?
Can't see why. Maybe WBOTV or something?
Wasn't it supposed to be different because we didn't want uploaded fansubs and raws to be traced back to the WBO? I don't think Takara Tomy would be too pleased with us then...........:\
(Feb. 20, 2009  10:43 PM)japbeyblader Wrote: im making a new account should that have a weird name too?
Something like joe20193 ? Of course, I do not think "beyblade" should be in the name.
That's a bit hard to remember. Shouldn't it be memorable, just not beyblade or WBO related? Like..........pudding. :\
Pudding Speechless
How about PegasisThunderJapan?
I know that you are hungry for pudding Rocky - thats why it came to your mind Chocked_2
New scan from CoroCoro has been posted by thomasvye on the Beyblade group on LiveJournal.

[Image: animemfb.jpg]

Really hoping that screenshot of the two Beyblades with "CG!" below it is not what the battles will look like in the anime.
The animation style looks really good. That CG does look a bit bad, though, but the Japanese are pretty famous for horrible CG in television series.
I hope so too; because that looks worse than G-rev.
I posted about it in the Hybrid Wheel System thread, but the beyblade that is outlined at the top left corner is Storm Pegasis 105RF.
(Feb. 20, 2009  11:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2009  10:43 PM)japbeyblader Wrote: im making a new account should that have a weird name too?
Something like joe20193 ? Of course, I do not think "beyblade" should be in the name.
how about moltenjabba09
sorry to say this but my folks said not to upload animes because you get into serious truoble