METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread

Poll: What do you think of the Metal Fight Beyblade Anime/Manga?

It PUMPS ME UP!
76.00%
It PUMPS ME DOWN... ):
24.00%
Total: 100% 75 vote(s)
Pages 348-349 didn't seem to work.

& there is a good picture of Escorpio's wheel in there Tongue_out

EDIT: Ok the pages working now & it is pretty good lol
(Jan. 07, 2009  6:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That page also links to the Lineup Poster, which I know Brad wanted. I do not know where exactly to post it otherwise.

let me ravish you
so basically ginga is the lovechild of takao and daichi is what i learned from this chapter
(Jan. 07, 2009  6:46 PM)Blitz Wrote: Pages 348-349 didn't seem to work.
It was one of the best ...

The link should be fixed.

Bey Brad Wrote:let me ravish you

Never mind.
(Jan. 07, 2009  6:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2009  6:46 PM)Blitz Wrote: Pages 348-349 didn't seem to work.
It was one of the best ...

wow it really is
That was........the weirdest chapter ever. X_X
Though I have realised that I really like the art style. Smile Kai-V:Is it possible to make the color for the link you last clicked on a little darker? I kept clicking the same pages over and over.....;__;
(Jan. 07, 2009  7:30 PM)yruahippo Wrote: Is it possible to make the color for the link you last clicked on a little darker? I kept clicking the same pages over and over.....;__;
Done, I had been thinking about it.

I added the scans of the hobby part on the same page, as well as the one featuring the anime designs.

All I think I was able to figure out from that last page is that there might be original characters in the anime that we have not seen in the manga.

Also, on the small screenshot in the DS section, the Wheel is called L Drago S, where S is for Starter. This probably means that there will be a booster or some other releases of L Drago.
Woah. I didn't realise Libra Dog was white, purple and green. XD

Anyways, I think I prefer the manga art to the anime. Unhappy The anime looks a bit too soft....plus the anime version of Kyouya looks exactly like Kane. XD Still, I'm sure I'll get used to it....
kai-v i really appreciate the hobby scans so thanks a bunch for that

and the anime style looks great
Lovely scans. Thank you so much Kai-V.

Escorpio is going to be a Libra-alike wheel. hopefully.
Like how they used the Old Pegasis design as Gingas practice blade in a way, then him moving up to the Proper Pegasis blade. Nice way to cover up the reason why the Pegasis design changed.
Thanks for the scans Kai-V. That would be cool if they released the original Pegasis, although from the looks of it the Wheel could be more easily broken
the manga's looking good and hopefully the aime will start soon Grin

@ sega:
btw that's a really nice avatar and signature. which prgram did u use to make them?
The manga keep on getting better and better every chapters, but is it me or is the art style of the manga keep changing every chapter?
(Jan. 11, 2009  5:28 PM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: The manga keep on getting better and better every chapters, but is it me or is the art style of the manga keep changing every chapter?
It is you.

Adachi Takafumi is the same.
Is their a date set for the realease of the anime in Japan?
(Jan. 11, 2009  7:54 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Is their a date set for the realease of the anime in Japan?
Beside "April 2009", no.
(Jan. 10, 2009  3:08 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: the manga's looking good and hopefully the aime will start soon Grin

@ sega:
btw that's a really nice avatar and signature. which prgram did u use to make them?

Adobe Photoshop CS3 Wink

I can make you one, PM me of what you want ect...
Beyblade has always been aired on mondays. (Well in Tokyo, and the show will probably air via Tv-Tokyo anyways.) So it's possible maybe on a monday from early to mid april?
I uploaded the fifth chapter Miingno sent me on Beyblade Spirit.

Hint : "The dog, the bear, and the ... !"

Important note : since I have not sent Adachi Takafumi my reply yet, I would like you to post any question and/or comment you have in the other, more appropriate topic within this weekend.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Oh god, that Monkey was amazing.

And holy carp Ryuuga...
I didn't expect that to happen to Pegasis.
(Jan. 22, 2009  3:13 AM)Animeblader Wrote: im thinking just like in the first season just like tyson ginga's blade will break probably and thats how he'll get storm there will probably be fantom pegasus next dont ya think?

The Prophet
Let them release the Monkey Blade Smile
(Feb. 07, 2009  5:57 PM)Crimson Wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Oh god, that Monkey was amazing.

And holy carp Ryuuga...
I didn't expect that to happen to Pegasis.

Same and the monkey was awsome!
would be cool if the realeased the Monkey blade.
The best part is the second monkey's name ...
(Feb. 07, 2009  6:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The best part is the second monkey's name ...

Which is?
dam me not being able to read/understand Japense lol.