METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread

Poll: What do you think of the Metal Fight Beyblade Anime/Manga?

It PUMPS ME UP!
76.00%
It PUMPS ME DOWN... ):
24.00%
Total: 100% 75 vote(s)
The animal drawings are just metaphorical.
what chapter is libra owner?
edit:lmfao HAHA libras owner owns
Libras owner is awesome!

But how can he manage to shoot the blade? Its a mystery...
the libra owner reminds me of that dog (forgot his name) of naruto, you know, the one that can talk and tracks down ninjas and stuff.
lmao! he is an awesome character, can't wait for the next chapter! <3
(Dec. 18, 2008  7:30 PM)neek_alert Wrote: the libra owner reminds me of that dog (forgot his name) of naruto, you know, the one that can talk and tracks down ninjas and stuff.
lmao! he is an awesome character, can't wait for the next chapter! <3

I think you mean Pakkun? Smile
If that dog is in the anime, beyblade is doomed and I quit. -.-
(Dec. 18, 2008  10:45 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: If that dog is in the anime, beyblade is doomed and I quit. -.-

Yeah......but it would probably make a good plushie. Pinching_eyes_2
Haha, good chapter. Kinda disappointed in Escorupio's blader. Also Ryuuga is nowhere near as badass as kokujou!!
(Dec. 18, 2008  10:45 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: If that dog is in the anime, beyblade is doomed and I quit. -.-

mind explaining how
That dog is officially my favorite character

It makes perfect sense that a small dog should use Libra

perfect sense

Anyway, I hope he's recurring, at least, and not just a single cameo.
(Dec. 19, 2008  3:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

mind explaining how

It's a talking dog....... that plays a spinning top game...... that's sounds pretty retarded to me. XP I was kidding, though. But I am extremely suprised that he seriously put that dog in their and I hope he aiming for (7-9?) like you believe he's doing.
I'm not, not really

Duel Masters had a talking baby (or was it a midget? I dunno), and was nonsensical

This should be no different in that case
(Dec. 19, 2008  3:13 AM)Grey Wrote: I'm not, not really

Duel Masters had a talking baby (or was it a midget? I dunno), and was nonsensical

This should be no different in that case

That is the problem. Dual Masters sucked and failed..... I can't believe he didn't learn from that.
(Dec. 19, 2008  3:11 AM)Pichuscute Wrote:

mind explaining how

It's a talking dog....... that plays a spinning top game...... that's sounds pretty retarded to me. XP I was kidding, though. But I am extremely suprised that he seriously put that dog in their and I hope he aiming for (7-9?) like you believe he's doing.

beyblade was pretty damn ridiculous already before the inclusion of the dog
(Dec. 19, 2008  3:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2008  3:11 AM)Pichuscute Wrote:

mind explaining how

beyblade was pretty damn ridiculous already before the inclusion of the dog

Yes, but he got rid of part of that when they decided not to add bit beasts (or counterparts) even though, they have metophorical beasts still, its not nearly as ridiculous as before.
For some reason, I wonder if the Duel Masters anime wasn't intended to be serious at all.

I mean, the names of the expansion packs were given overly-outlandish names for the purpose of making fun of overdone, outlandish names.
(Dec. 19, 2008  3:19 AM)Grey Wrote: For some reason, I wonder if the Duel Masters anime wasn't intended to be serious at all.

I mean, the names of the expansion packs were given overly-outlandish names for the purpose of making fun of overdone, outlandish names.

It probably was, but I wouldn't really know since I never watched it or anything.
(Dec. 19, 2008  3:19 AM)Grey Wrote: For some reason, I wonder if the Duel Masters anime wasn't intended to be serious at all.

it wasn't intended to be serious

jesus guys stop getting your panties in a bunch because a series about SPINNING TOPS is LIGHT-HEARTED
(Dec. 19, 2008  3:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

jesus guys stop getting your panties in a bunch because a series about SPINNING TOPS is LIGHT-HEARTED

IT SHOULD BE DARK
DARK AND MYSTERIOUS

Anyway, I'm fine with the dog, I just hope the anime doesn't become a total joke
(Dec. 19, 2008  3:30 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2008  3:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

IT SHOULD BE DARK
DARK AND MYSTERIOUS

Anyway, I'm fine with the dog, I just hope the anime doesn't become a total joke

This is what I fear. I'm sure it'll be fine, though.
Adachi Takafumi is being supervised by TAKARA-TOMY to make something good. Obviously, if they thought Hokuto was too much, I think they would have told him ...

Do jokes make money.

Pichuscute Wrote:Dual Masters sucked a failed..... I can't believe he didn't learn from that.
Are you referring to the anime or the manga ? I never read or watched either, but I suppose there is a difference between the two.
I really have no clue. I just assumed it didn't do well, since it was only sold here for like 4-5 months. BTW, I meant sucked and failed, didn't catch the typo.
Yeah, the anime is quite different and was meant to be essentially pure satire of these game shows.
(Dec. 19, 2008  3:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yeah, the anime is quite different and was meant to be essentially pure satire of these game shows.

I had the first volume of the manga--it didn't seem to be that much of a joke, except the, er, drawing was terrible.
I think I already wrote this here, but Duel Masters is still currently the number 1 comic amongst CoroCoro readers, and the card game itself appears to be doing quite well in Japan.