METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread

Poll: What do you think of the Metal Fight Beyblade Anime/Manga?

It PUMPS ME UP!
76.00%
It PUMPS ME DOWN... ):
24.00%
Total: 100% 75 vote(s)
(Feb. 07, 2009  6:25 PM)Blitz Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2009  6:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The best part is the second monkey's name ...

Which is?
dam me not being able to read/understand Japense lol.
You could have just looked on Beyblade Spirit ...

God of Bey.
-.- Now a monkey, I can't see this going anywhere good. I hope to god none of the animals are in the anime. It is funny, though.
Ahaha, I want the Face of the Monkey's Beyblade.
this is the best comic ever written

tell takafumi-san i said that
Thanks for the scans Kai-V! Smile

What a weird chapter. Laughed solidly for like a minute at the last page. XD Also, Pegasis is looking.........extreme. Kinda reminds me or Cyber Dragoon with all the wings and stuff coming off of it. Hopefully it'll be a bit better though. Wink
What does it say on Pegasus page 483? It is the prototype right?
(Feb. 08, 2009  7:36 PM)Giga Wrote: What does it say on Pegasus page 483? It is the prototype right?
It is only the first version of the Wheel. It was changed shortly before the official release in August.

The Face says "Training".
(Feb. 08, 2009  8:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2009  7:36 PM)Giga Wrote: What does it say on Pegasus page 483? It is the prototype right?
It is only the first version of the Wheel. It was changed shortly before the official release in August.

The Face says "Training".

I was wondering what the face said. i could only make out the 'T'. XD
Do we know when the Anime comes out?
The manga just keeps on shocking, you can't guess whats gonna happen next! Tongue_out

Storm pegasus looks so cool XD
Can't wait for it's release.
(Feb. 09, 2009  6:38 PM)Giga Wrote: Do we know when the Anime comes out?

It's supposed come out in April.

Anyone else notice that Ginga is starting to look like one of the Digimon characters (can't remember the name)?
The new pic. of Ginga
Tai? If so, not really. Though the Pegasus symbol on his headband does look like it could be one of those symbol things that the digimon characters had.
The anime will start on April 5th.
Can't wait, someone please sub it , please
we'll be lucky to find raws of this
(Feb. 10, 2009  10:13 PM)Giga Wrote: Can't wait, someone please sub it , please

Fixed.
Isn't there like some way to get TV channels from Japan, I really want to see the anime as soon as it comes out. XD I'm actually really excited for it.
Actually, I asked japbeyblader, who is probably the only person on Internet who can do this for us, to record and upload the episodes. The only major problem is TV Tokyo deleting anime episodes though.
Is it likely to get deleted if it was a torrent/megaupload rather than youtube?
(Feb. 10, 2009  10:23 PM)Rocky Wrote: Is it likely to get deleted if it was a torrent/megaupload rather than youtube?
I do not think so, but it might take more time to upload.
Well if someone torrents it then I'll be sure to seed it forever. Smile
But they get deleted loads as well. Unhappy
(Feb. 10, 2009  10:31 PM)Rocky Wrote: But they get deleted loads as well. Unhappy

Not as often, though.
(Feb. 10, 2009  10:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2009  10:31 PM)Rocky Wrote: But they get deleted loads as well. Unhappy

Not as often, though.

Lately, everything I ever wanna watch on there has been deleted. Crying