METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread

Poll: What do you think of the Metal Fight Beyblade Anime/Manga?

It PUMPS ME UP!
76.00%
It PUMPS ME DOWN... ):
24.00%
Total: 100% 75 vote(s)
(Dec. 19, 2008  3:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I think I already wrote this here, but Duel Masters is still currently the number 1 comic amongst CoroCoro readers, and the card game itself appears to be doing quite well in Japan.

GaspWell thenLips_sealed. I'm done now.
Dang I wanna see that dog kick some butt!!! He's great twist, and I want to see more action!

man do I sound like a little fan boy XD
(Dec. 18, 2008  7:32 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2008  7:30 PM)neek_alert Wrote: the libra owner reminds me of that dog (forgot his name) of naruto, you know, the one that can talk and tracks down ninjas and stuff.
lmao! he is an awesome character, can't wait for the next chapter! <3

I think you mean Pakkun? Smile

that's the one!
i think the libra owner is my fav character so far,
i expected him to be gremlin because of his small exterior and his hooded clock anticts, great twist Grin
Glad to see they added a dog to the manga/anime, also the character who have a dragon coming out of him is awesome and better then any other character in the manga so far. I am excited what the artist will come up with in chapter 5 of Metal Fight BeyBlade Manga.
Yah cant wait to see the new one 2
(Dec. 26, 2008  4:02 AM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: Glad to see they added a dog to the manga/anime, also the character who have a dragon coming out of him is awesome and better then any other character in the manga so far. I am excited what the artist will come up with in chapter 5 of Metal Fight BeyBlade Manga.

?
Chapter 5? Is something special happening two chapters from now?

Also, it's not actually a dragon. It's a metaphor.
I hope the battles are more realistic... I mean, in the old anime people actually died somehow from battling tops. Nothing was even touching them they just, got rips in their clothes and scars and stuff. It was stupid. And it was all about the bit-beasts coming out of the tops instead of the tops themselves. I hope it's actually more spinning top action and not all of these unnecessary violence and bit-beasts.
(Dec. 30, 2008  7:16 AM)Mankster Wrote: I hope the battles are more realistic... I mean, in the old anime people actually died somehow from battling tops. Nothing was even touching them they just, got rips in their clothes and scars and stuff. It was stupid. And it was all about the bit-beasts coming out of the tops instead of the tops themselves. I hope it's actually more spinning top action and not all of these unnecessary violence and bit-beasts.

Agreed, there should be more spinning top action and less bit beasts (well, we alreayd know there won't be any but anyways) but I still want the unecessary and unexplained violence. XD
I'll be quite upset if they get rid of that.
Is the first chapter of the series somewhere in this thread?
(Jan. 01, 2009  12:23 AM)J.P. Black Wrote: Is the first chapter of the series somewhere in this thread?

Yup. It's not translated though, just scanned.

http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...nschapters
Nuts. Why did Zanon let BBF die again? D:
(Jan. 01, 2009  12:33 AM)J.P. Black Wrote: Nuts. Why did Zanon let BBF die again? D:
BeybladeForums.com is just temporarily offline. At least, this is what Rai notified us about days ago.

If you want the translated chapter 1, you should be able to find it extremely easily on Google through torrents.

Hopefully, chapter 2 will be done soon.
(Jan. 02, 2009  12:51 PM)nasriasi Wrote: I WANT THE OLD SERIES BAAAAAAAACK!

no one cares
(Dec. 30, 2008  6:39 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2008  7:16 AM)Mankster Wrote: I hope the battles are more realistic... I mean, in the old anime people actually died somehow from battling tops. Nothing was even touching them they just, got rips in their clothes and scars and stuff. It was stupid. And it was all about the bit-beasts coming out of the tops instead of the tops themselves. I hope it's actually more spinning top action and not all of these unnecessary violence and bit-beasts.

Agreed, there should be more spinning top action and less bit beasts (well, we alreayd know there won't be any but anyways) but I still want the unecessary and unexplained violence. XD
In chapter 1 Ginga gets slashed by a top that's shot passed him and in chapter 3 the Bey Dog gets hurt from when his blade and Escorpio clashes near him, so the violence is still there but to a more "realistic" amount. But isn't that how season 1 of the first series started out?
(Jan. 02, 2009  8:16 PM)Slammin Wrote:

In chapter 1 Ginga gets slashed by a top that's shot passed him and in chapter 3 the Bey Dog gets hurt from when his blade and Escorpio clashes near him, so the violence is still there but to a more "realistic" amount. But isn't that how season 1 of the first series started out?

You mean compared to season 2/3 where the bladers felt pain in a battle?
If I had to compare it to any battles from that season then I'd say the last part of Kai and Brooklyn's second battle, minus the whole lasers. To me the characters still feel pain, but it's from actual mishaps like the two I just mentioned.
(Jan. 02, 2009  8:51 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2009  8:16 PM)Slammin Wrote:

You mean compared to season 2/3 where the bladers felt pain in a battle?

You mean like Garland and his "I'm a gonna blow up the city without killing no one!" attitude? Serious, they should have just say they going Super Saiyan.
i am glad that there are no more bit beasts it seems more realistic
(Jan. 01, 2009  3:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Here's chapter 1:

http://worldbeyblade.org/MFB01.zip

lol this is basically the first episode of season one except different characters and a slightly different setting but pretty much the same theme. Smile

Ginga=Tyson
Kenta=Andrew
Benkei=Carlos
Kyouya=Kai
(Jan. 06, 2009  2:37 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote:

lol this is basically the first episode of season one except different characters and a slightly different setting but pretty much the same theme. Smile

Ginga=Tyson
Kenta=Andrew
Benkei=Carlos
Kyouya=Kai

I thought so too at first, but there are some notable character differences.
The main things for me is that in later chapter Kyouya is a little goofier than Kai, but, oppositely, Ginga is a little bit more serious than Tyson (though Tyson was serious at times too so this probably isn't true).
(Jan. 06, 2009  3:46 AM)Slammin Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2009  2:37 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote:

Ginga=Tyson
Kenta=Andrew
Benkei=Carlos
Kyouya=Kai

I thought so too at first, but there are some notable character differences.
The main things for me is that in later chapter Kyouya is a little goofier than Kai, but, oppositely, Ginga is a little bit more serious than Tyson (though Tyson was serious at times too so this probably isn't true).

i've only read the first chapter so i could only comment and compare based on that but ur probably right about kyouya and ginga.
I really prefer Ginga's personality to Takao's ...

Also, while roles might be similar, I think most of the personalities are different.

I have received the fourth chapter :
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...nschapters

With updated descriptions of the characters.

That page also links to the Lineup Poster, which I know Brad wanted. I do not know where exactly to post it otherwise.