METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread

Poll: What do you think of the Metal Fight Beyblade Anime/Manga?

It PUMPS ME UP!
76.00%
It PUMPS ME DOWN... ):
24.00%
Total: 100% 75 vote(s)
Could you send it to one of us to upload?
(Feb. 21, 2009  12:38 PM)japbeyblader Wrote: sorry to say this but my folks said not to upload animes because you get into serious truoble

lol

whatever i'm sure someone will end up uploading it
(Feb. 21, 2009  12:41 PM)Rocky Wrote: Could you send it to one of us to upload?

yeah Stupid i could i forgot about email
Im really liking the anime Smile but ill still always remember tyson and the gang Crying XD . anywho, rock leo looks pretty cool.
Thats just regular Leone.
o my bad. whats with the spikes? lol
(Feb. 22, 2009  12:46 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: o my bad. whats with the spikes? lol
Leone was that way on the first render we saw, before August. They redesigned it and cut off the spikes.
For people who'd want to watch Metal Fight Beyblade LIVE, there is a program I've just learned of. Smile
Keyhole TV, a program to watch Japanese TV live.
It supports several channels, so looks like if you really want to watch it live, the option is there!
Awesome find! Im gonna try and find a homebrew version for my psp >Smile
(Mar. 01, 2009  2:55 PM)Crimson Wrote: For people who'd want to watch Metal Fight Beyblade LIVE, there is a program I've just learned of. Smile
Keyhole TV, a program to watch Japanese TV live.
It supports several channels, so looks like if you really want to watch it live, the option is there!

That's awesome, I've been looking for something like this for a while to watch MFB (anime). But most sites I found weren't LIVE and they didn't have TV Tokyo.
I installed the program and it's great Smile Currently there's some I-pod Speaker Commercial on TV Tokyo Smile There's a slight lag sometimes with the sound or video but other than that it's awesome. I'm looking forward to watching MFB.
Oh Man... This is great Thanks Crimson
I've experimented with that type of program before, but the main problem will still be the time difference for me. Monday afternoon(JPN) would be monday morning sooo, I'd have school.
I've heard of Keyhole before, it's legal, set up by Japan's government apparently. But apparently the quality is super lacking.

I've got a bunch of tech classes, so I'm sure they wouldn't mind me using the PC to watch some Beyblade...

Also when does MFB premiere?
April 5th, dunno about the time
Yeah, it premieres Sunday April 5th at 8:30am on TV Tokyo.
Don't quote me on the time Tongue_out
Hahah, Really? That's the same day that FMA 2.0 and DragonBall Kai start...
(Mar. 01, 2009  7:58 PM)To Wrote: Hahah, Really? That's the same day that FMA 2.0 and DragonBall Kai start...

Dragon Ball Kai starts at 9AM, so if MFB is 8: 30, then they go back to back.
Smile
Over here, that'll be at around 6PM that I can sit down and watch some shows!
8:30am in Japan will be 6:00pm EST to watch MFB using Keyhole?
(Mar. 01, 2009  10:13 PM)Crimson Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2009  7:58 PM)To Wrote: Hahah, Really? That's the same day that FMA 2.0 and DragonBall Kai start...

Dragon Ball Kai starts at 9AM, so if MFB is 8: 30, then they go back to back.
Smile
Over here, that'll be at around 6PM that I can sit down and watch some shows!

Oh, cool. I guess my G-ma can relax and spend all her money on vcr tapes. lol

Gah, it feels wierd watching beyblade on sunday now. All these years it's been Monday at 6pm.
So 4:30 in the UK. Interesting, gonna be fun though
(Mar. 01, 2009  10:15 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: 8:30am in Japan will be 6:00pm EST to watch MFB using Keyhole?

6: 30PM EST Saturday night will be 8: 30AM Sunday morning in Japan.

So just remember that although it airs in Japan on SUNDAY, it'll be Saturday for us, if you want to watch it live.
(Mar. 01, 2009  10:24 PM)Crimson Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2009  10:15 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: 8:30am in Japan will be 6:00pm EST to watch MFB using Keyhole?

6: 30PM EST Saturday night will be 8: 30AM Sunday morning in Japan.

So just remember that although it airs in Japan on SUNDAY, it'll be Saturday for us, if you want to watch it live.

That is actually a very convenient time for us. I shall definitely watch it then (even if I cannot understand what they are saying).
Guuuuys, the link doesn't work for me. Crying Anyone else having problems. Unhappy
Whoa! MFB and Dragon Ball Kai airing together. This will definitely be good for ratings. Too bad MFB isn't after Dragon Ball, though.
(Mar. 01, 2009  10:54 PM)Rocky Wrote: Guuuuys, the link doesn't work for me. Crying Anyone else having problems. Unhappy

I am.

"Network link interupted." is the error in a nutshell.